- Hamdan Street
Properties for rent in Hamdan Street
- AED54,000YearlyHamdan Street, Abu DhabiApartment11800 sqft
- AED140,000YearlySaif Tower, Hamdan Street, Abu DhabiPenthouse342,536 sqft
3 Bedrooms penthouse in Al Nasr area with full see view (from the owner direct)
- AED70,000YearlyHamdan Street, Abu DhabiApartment231,250 sqft
Hot Deal Offer for 2 Master Bedroom with all Amenities
- AED75,000YearlyHamdan Street, Abu DhabiApartment231,200 sqft
Good City View 2 BR Apartment with Parking
- AED50,000YearlyHamdan Street, Abu DhabiApartment11900 sqft
Beautiful ! 1BR Hall+ Balcony near Corniche.
- AED65,000YearlyHamdan Street, Abu DhabiApartment231,300 sqft
Incredible Apartment!! 2BHK with Wardrobes in Hamdan Street
- AED65,000YearlyHamdan Street, Abu DhabiApartment221,300 sqft
Very Low Rent , Beautiful!! 2BHK with balcony near Corniche.
- AED58,000YearlyHamdan Street, Abu DhabiApartment221,300 sqft
Price Reduced Now!! 2BR Hall with Balcony on Hamdan Street!!
- AED75,000YearlyHamdan Street, Abu DhabiApartment231,400 sqft
Brand New Building!!! 2BHK + 1MR + Parking in Hamdan Street
- AED83,000YearlyHamdan Street, Abu DhabiApartment331,450 sqft
WONDERFUL! 3BHK+MAIDS+BALCONY in HAMDAN!
- AED36,000YearlyHamdan Street, Abu DhabiApartmentStudio1450 sqft
STUDIO+MONTHLY+Bathroom+AC in HAMDAN ST!
- AED57,000YearlyHamdan Street, Abu DhabiApartment221,200 sqft
SPACIOUS 2BHK APARTMENT in HAMDAN STREET
- AED95,000YearlyHamdan Street, Abu DhabiApartment341,900 sqft
Hot Offer Brand new! 3BHK + Maidroom + Parking in Hamdan
- AED90,000YearlyHamdan Street, Abu DhabiApartment342,000 sqft
Amazing APT!! 3BHK + 2Master Room + Balcony in Hamdan Street
- AED70,000YearlyHamdan Street, Abu DhabiApartment121,000 sqft
Beautiful Apartment!! 1BHK With Facilities in Hamdan Street
- AED85,000YearlyHamdan Street, Abu DhabiApartment121,000 sqft
Great Apartment!! Furnished 1BHK with All Facilities in Hamdan Street
- AED65,000YearlyHamdan Street, Abu DhabiApartment222,500 sqft
2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment for rent
- AED82,000YearlyHamdan Street, Abu DhabiApartment331,850 sqft
3 Bedroom APT +Balcony near Starbucks!!!
- AED165,000YearlyHamdan Street, Abu DhabiApartment343,186 sqft
Great offer! Modern and Large 3MBR Apartment
- AED85,000YearlyHamdan Street, Abu DhabiApartment342,150 sqft
Very Convenient Huge 3Bedroom 4Bathroom Maidsroom Very Big Hall Near Maria Mall 85k/year in 2-3 pays
- AED90,000YearlyHamdan Street, Abu DhabiApartment221,010 sqft
LARGE 2 B/R CENTRAL A/C FLAT IN HAMDAN WITH PARKING
- AED70,000YearlyHamdan Street, Abu DhabiApartment221,400 sqft
Spacious 2BR with Parking on Hamdan Street
- AED53,000YearlyHamdan Street, Abu DhabiApartment11850 sqft
GOOD PRICE and SPACIOUS!1BHK+Balcony!
- AED95,000YearlyHamdan Tower, Hamdan Street, Abu DhabiApartment342,314 sqft
Spacious Duplex 3 BR plus Maidsroom
Near Hamdan Street
- Properties for rent in Corniche Area
- Properties for rent in Electra Street
- Properties for rent in Al Markaziya
- Properties for rent in Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Street
- Properties for rent in Madinat Zayed
- Properties for rent in Liwa Street
- Properties for rent in Al Najda Street
- Properties for rent in Al Falah Street
- Properties for rent in Corniche Road
- Properties for rent in Al Nasr Street
Renting a Property in Hamdan Street
Abu Dhabi is a city that is home to a number of commercial and residential projects. Right in the heart of the city is the famous Hamdan Street. This 4-kilometre street starts from the area of Al Khalidiyah that is located at Mubarak Bin Mohammad Street and stretches straight to the point where it splits into a bridge that connects it to Al Maryah Island and Mina Link. The well-constructed apartment buildings are a centre of attraction for expats and tourists who are interested in renting a property in the city. Hamdan Street has three different buildings that offer a variety of apartments for residential and commercial purposes. These buildings are known as Liwa Center, Emirates Tower, and Hamdan Tower.
Types of Properties on Hamdan Street
Sheikh Hamdan Bin Mohammed Street, also known as Hamdan Street is one of the oldest residential areas in Abu Dhabi. The area consists of multi-storey buildings that offer apartments of all sizes available for both buying and renting. It is a place where finding a villa is just a matter of luck as most of the high-rise buildings have hundreds of apartments to offer for rent but there is a scarcity of villas. In addition to that, Hamdan Towers also has a number of penthouses that are also available for rent. Starting from 1-bedroom flats, the area offers a number of 2, 3 and 4-bedroom units with features like fitted kitchens with wooden cabinets, an open lounge, tiled floors, attached bathrooms with a bathtub and an open balcony. Other features of these low-rise buildings include multiple elevators, 24/7 maintenance staff, CCTV security, and secure parking spaces. Some residential areas in Hamdan Street also have a shared swimming pool.
Rent Price Trends of Properties on Hamdan Street
The rental price of a 1-bedroom apartment near this busy street ranges from AED 45,000 to AED 80,000 per annum. Similarly, the price of a 2-bedroom flat for rent in Hamdan Street goes from an average of AED 57,000 to AED 125,000 and the yearly rent of a 3-bedroom unit ranges from AED 55,000 to AED 180,000. For a bigger 4-bedroom unit, the rental price ranges from AED 115,000 to AED 200,000. However, if you’re looking for a commercial office, an office for rent in Hamdan Street will cost you anywhere between AED 40,000 to AED 358,600. A variety of penthouses are also available in the area that will cost you an average amount of AED 145,000. All payments are to be made on a yearly basis.
Popular Areas on Hamdan Street
Close to Electra Street, the real estate in Hamdan Street is for people who actually enjoy the hustle and bustle of city life. Those who like waterfront properties can also rent a unit in the nearest residential locality called Sea View Apartments. Hamdan Street is close to several shopping malls and clubs. In addition to that, other popular restaurants such as Biryani Mahal, China Friends, Ritaj Restaurant and La Brioche are also located near this street. The famous Hamdan Shopping Center near Novel Hotel beside Gift Land LLC is also a popular spot for tourists.
Reasons for Renting on Hamdan Street
Having every basic living facility located remotely close is a huge reason why one should consider renting a property in Hamadan Street. From reliable medical centres such as Ahalia Hospital, LLH Hospital Abu Dhabi and Mediclinic Hospital to high standard educational centres Al Muna Academy - Aldar Academies, International Community School Branch 1 Abu Dhabi and GEMS Winchester School, Hamdan Street offers it all. The rent prices of this area often increase and decrease depending on the Abu Dhabi real estate market. However, the cost of rent is cheaper as compared to other areas in Abu Dhabi.