- Electra Street
Properties for rent in Electra Street
- AED125,000YearlySama Tower, Electra Street, Abu DhabiApartment322,174 sqft
- AED45,000YearlyElectra Street, Abu DhabiApartmentStudio1450 sqft
STUNNING STUDIO +FACILITIES in ELECTRA!!
- AED47,000YearlyElectra Street, Abu DhabiApartmentStudio1700 sqft
FABULOUS STUDIO +FACILITIES in ELECTRA!!
- AED70,000YearlySama Tower, Electra Street, Abu DhabiApartment221,300 sqft
Hottest Deal 2BR Apartment in Electra with Facilities, Call us today
- AED75,000YearlyElectra Street, Abu DhabiApartment331,300 sqft
BEAUTIFUL 3BHK APT near LLH Hospital!!!!
- AED75,000YearlyElectra Street, Abu DhabiApartment331,850 sqft
Spasious, Neat & Clean 3 Bedroom Apartment
- AED70,000YearlyElectra Street, Abu DhabiApartment221,250 sqft
STUNNING 2BHK APARTMENT in ELECTRA ST. !!
- AED70,000YearlyElectra Street, Abu DhabiApartment221,350 sqft
Reduced price Luxury 2 Bed Room with all Facilities Near N. M. C
- AED64,000YearlyElectra Tower, Electra Street, Abu DhabiApartment221,036 sqft
REDUCED Price! 64K for 2 BR Big Saloon Flat
- AED45,000YearlyElectra Street, Abu DhabiApartmentStudio1600 sqft
Huge Stusio with Facilities on Electra Street Starting 47k
- AED75,000YearlyElectra Street, Abu DhabiApartment331,300 sqft
Amazing Offer! 3BHK in Electra Street
- AED60,000YearlyElectra Street, Abu DhabiApartment221,300 sqft
Low Cost 2 BHK Balcony wardrobes 60k on Electra Street
- AED78,000YearlyElectra Street, Abu DhabiApartment331,800 sqft
Cheapest , Sharing Allowed! 3BHK 3Payments on Electra Street
- AED65,000YearlyElectra Street, Abu DhabiApartment221,131 sqft
Bright and Roomy 2 BR Unit in Electra St. Tourist Club Area
- AED75,000YearlySama Tower, Electra Street, Abu DhabiApartment221,000 sqft
Live in the Heart of Abu Dhabi ! Lovely 2 Bedrooms Apartment with Parking, Gym and Pool
- AED65,000YearlyElectra Street, Abu DhabiApartment221,300 sqft
Sharing Allowed 2 BHK 3 Payments 65k on Electra Street
- AED55,000YearlyElectra Street, Abu DhabiApartment221,300 sqft
Hot offer 2Br flat spacious at Electra
- AED65,000YearlyElectra Street, Abu DhabiApartment321,500 sqft
Nice, clean and Spacious 3 BR. Apartment
- AED48,000YearlyElectra Street, Abu DhabiApartment11800 sqft
Best Deal Now! 1BHK 48k 4 payments Electra Street!!
- AED43,000YearlyElectra Street, Abu DhabiApartment11800 sqft
SPACIOUS 1BHK APARTMENT in ELECTRA ST. !!
- AED45,000YearlyElectra Street, Abu DhabiApartmentStudio450 sqft
LOWEST OFFER NOW! NEW STUDIO+GYM+POOL!
- AED100,000YearlyElectra Street, Abu DhabiApartment352,000 sqft
3 Master Bed with maids room and Parking
- AED45,000YearlySama Tower, Electra Street, Abu DhabiApartmentStudio1550 sqft
Option For Multiple Payments For Amazing Studio Apartment In Electra Street
- AED64,000YearlyElectra Street, Abu DhabiApartment221,200 sqft
SPACIOUS 2BHK APARTMENT in ELECTRA ST. !!
Near Electra Street
- Properties for rent in Hamdan Street
- Properties for rent in Al Markaziya
- Properties for rent in Madinat Zayed
- Properties for rent in Corniche Area
- Properties for rent in Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Street
- Properties for rent in Al Falah Street
- Properties for rent in Al Najda Street
- Properties for rent in Liwa Street
- Properties for rent in Al Nasr Street
- Properties for rent in Corniche Road
Renting a Property in Electra Street
In the heart of downtown Abu Dubai is Electra Street, a combination of mid-rise and high-rise buildings that are available for rent for commercial as well as residential purposes. The ground floor of most of the buildings is used for commercial purposes where the top floors are typically used for residential purposes. This developed residential community known as Electra Street is presumably named after an old shop where video games and other electronic items used to be sold. It is one of the main areas of the city within Abu Dhabi. The area has a number of retail outlets, electronic shops, supermarkets, and convenience shops called baqalas in the local language. It is situated on the western side of Tourists Club Area and eastern side of Al Danah. A few buildings in this area are skyscrapers whereas others are of normal height.
Types of Properties on Electra Street
Surrounded by a number of residential and commercial mid-rise and high-rise structures, Electra Street has a number of rental real estate options available. Most of the buildings are built according to modern standards. Electra Street is further divided into two, Sama tower and the Electra tower. Most of the apartments for rent in these buildings offers features such as a separate room for the housekeeper with an attached bath, spacious balconies, fitted kitchens with built-in cabinets and double glazed windows. Finding public transportation in this area is also easy. There are a variety of studios and 1, 2, 3 and 4-bedroom apartments as well as numerous fitted offices for commercial use available in this area. Most of the windows in these offices are double-glazed as they aren’t only stylish but also keep the inhabitants safe from the burning summer sun. People who are looking to buy or rent a property in Abu Dhabi should consider looking into the real estate on Electra Street.
Rent Price Trends of Properties on Electra Street
The rent prices of a studio in this area vary from AED 32,000 to AED 58,000. The yearly rental price of a 1 to 2-bedroom flat in this area ranges from AED 44,000 to AED 90,000. Rent of 3 to 4-bedroom apartments in Electra Street ranges from AED 70,000 to AED 140,000. However, the price of an office for rent in Electra Street starts from AED to 25,000 and goes up to AED 5,162,400, depending on the size of the unit. All payments are made on a yearly basis.
Popular areas of Electra Street
In addition to all the commercial and residential development that the area has to offer, Electra Street also offers a number of leisure activities. There are many gymnasiums and fitness centres located within the community along with several parks where people come for their morning walk and jog. Every park in this area has a separate play area for kids. There are a number of mosques on Electra Street where a lot of people pray every day. There are two museums in the community for people interested in history. These museums are easily accessible using E10 freeway and the 5th and 9th street off Sheikh Zayed Tunnel. In addition to this, there are a lot of markets, hotels, mosques, official buildings, spas, and sports shops in this area.
Reasons for Renting on Electra Street
Located near Hamdan Street, the area of Electra Street offers everything from daily everyday necessities to other facilities such as fancy hotels, banks and hospitals. Other facilities such as reliable educational institutes are also located nearby. The rental rates in this area are affordable as compared to other commercial areas of UAE.