- Al Raha Beach
Villas for sale in Al Raha Beach
- AED15,000,000Al Muneera Townhouses Island, Al Muneera, Al Raha Beach, Abu DhabiVilla567,000 sqft
- AED8,000,000Al Raha Beach, Abu DhabiVilla677,765 sqft
Six Beds Sea View Podium Villa with Pool
- AED8,000,000Al Zeina, Al Raha Beach, Abu DhabiVilla456,140 sqft
Podium Villa in Zeina Available for Sale
- AED15,500,000Al Zeina, Al Raha Beach, Abu DhabiVilla677,100 sqft
Available! Furnished 6BR. Villa in Al Zeina
- AED11,000,000Al Zeina, Al Raha Beach, Abu DhabiVilla675,000 sqft
Call Now! 6 BR Podium Villa in Al Zeina!
- AED2,800,000Al Zeina Building B, Al Zeina, Al Raha Beach, Abu DhabiVilla452,946 sqft
Street View 4BR apt with Spacious layout
- AED8,000,000Al Zeina Building C, Al Zeina, Al Raha Beach, Abu DhabiVilla67,856 sqft
Full Sea View 6BR Podium Villa with Pool
- AED10,000,000Al Raha Beach, Abu DhabiVilla667,765 sqft
Six Beds Sea View Podium Villa with Pool
- AED7,200,000Al Raha Beach, Abu DhabiVilla4510,084 sqft
Exclusive Beach Villa, PVT pool, Seaview
- AED6,700,000Al Raha Beach, Abu DhabiVilla456,197 sqft
4BR Podium Villa | Private Pool |Al Zeina
- AED13,000,000Al Raha Beach, Abu DhabiVilla5510,084 sqft
Amazing 5 Beds seaview Villa in Al Zeina
- AED18,999,000Al Muneera Townhouses Island, Al Muneera, Al Raha Beach, Abu DhabiVilla566,369 sqft
Absolute Seafront VIP Villa|Call now to view
- AED17,000,000Al Muneera Townhouses Island, Al Muneera, Al Raha Beach, Abu DhabiVilla566,369 sqft
VIP SEAFRONT VILLA | UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY!
- AED17,000,000Al Muneera Townhouses Island, Al Muneera, Al Raha Beach, Abu DhabiVilla566,189 sqft
Absolute Seafront VIP Villa|Call to view
- AED7,999,999Al Zeina, Al Raha Beach, Abu DhabiVilla677,123 sqft
Sea Facing Podium Villa Available Now For Sale.
- AED7,500,000Al Raha Beach, Abu DhabiVilla456,000 sqft
Urban Charm 4 BR Villa with Private Pool
- AED12,500,000Al Zeina, Al Raha Beach, Abu DhabiVilla449,515 sqft
Amazing Villa in Al Zeina, Al Raha Beach
- AED8,000,000Al Zeina, Al Raha Beach, Abu DhabiVilla664,547 sqft
Amazing Sea View 6 Bedroom Villa with Maid's Room.
- AED5,000,000Al Shaleela, Al Raha Beach, Abu DhabiVilla65
popular house 6 BR. in Al Shalila Area
- AED5,300,000Al Muneera, Al Raha Beach, Abu DhabiVilla443,538 sqft
4 BR Villa in Al Muneera, Abu Dhabi City
- AED5,600,000Al Rahba, Al Muneera, Al Raha Beach, Abu DhabiVilla66
Magnificent Villa in Al Rahba, Abu Dhabi
- AED5,500,000Al Rahba, Al Muneera, Al Raha Beach, Abu DhabiVilla5616,500 sqft
Villa for sale in Rahba City
- AED6,000,000Al Nada, Al Muneera, Al Raha Beach, Abu DhabiVilla63
3 Villa Compound in Al Nahda, Abu Dhabi.
- AED4,300,000Al Zeina, Al Raha Beach, Abu DhabiVilla354,036 sqft
Amazing 3BR. Villa in Al Zeina, Al Raha Beach
Near Al Raha Beach
- Villas for sale in Al Raha Gardens
- Villas for sale in Khalifa City A
- Villas for sale in Al Raha Golf Gardens
- Villas for sale in Yas Island
- Villas for sale in Abu Dhabi Gate City (Officers City)
- Villas for sale in Mohammed Bin Zayed City
- Villas for sale in Al Maqtaa
- Villas for sale in Shakhbout City (Khalifa City B)
- Villas for sale in Al Reef
- Villas for sale in Al Gurm
Buying a Villa in Al Raha Beach
Al Raha Beach is an initiative that was originally aimed at combating with the now-defunct notion of Abu Dhabi being an emirate of slower pace in terms infrastructural and urbanistic development. Built by the icons in Abu Dhabi’s real estate, ALDAR properties - the same people that built the Formula 1 race track in Yas island - Al Raha Beach is a true game changer. Developments such as this one make Abu Dhabi a dynamic and progressive a real estate market, making it a ‘great’ Arabian water city. Offering approximately 5.2 million square meters of natural beachfront property, it is conveniently located next to the main linking highway between Abu Dhabi and Dubai. Made to cater to upwards of 3,000 residential properties, Al Raha Beach contains four precincts or communities each one distinct from the other. They include Al Hadeel, Al Zeina, Al Muneera and Al Bandar. Other than being a haven for an increasing number of residents, Al Raha Beach is designed to meet business, tourism, recreational and educational purposes and making the most of Abu Dhabi’s natural wealth and beach frontage. The developer paid special heed to building this real estate development with extraordinary emphasis on environmental sustainability, procuring a GREEN building (LEED) certification for almost every other construction. Observing Abu Dhabi’s traditional architecture and the harsh environmental conditions of the emirate, living in Al Raha Beach manages to evoke a sense of European aesthetic with its canals and water transportation, making the city a delight.
Types of Villas in Al Raha Beach
Not too long ago, living this far out of Abu Dhabi would have seem unimaginable; however, now it’s become a sheer treat of a privilege, with every community being self-sustaining and accessible through the main highway. The villas for sale in Al Raha Beach come with the utmost luxury and care for the residents’ comfort. The development caters to families and individuals of all financial status by offering townhouses with 2 and 3-bedrooms while also dealing in gorgeous villas containing 2, 3 and 4-bedrooms, some even come with 5 and 6-bedrooms. On the other end of the spectrum, there are villas for sale in Al Raha Beach that even carry 7 and 8+ bedrooms. The townhouses and villas for sale in Al Raha Beach come with spacious living areas, secured parking, balconies and complete landscaped gardens. Some Al Raha Beach villas for sale even have private swimming pools, while the architecture echoes a traditional Arabic design with elegant state-of-the-art specs within, offering residents every modern-day convenience.
Sale Price Trends for Villas in Al Raha Beach
As mentioned earlier, Al Raha Beach pays special heed to families and working professionals of all financial standings with the price for 2-bedroom villa in Al Raha Beach at a whooping low tag of AED 2,300,000, AED 4,400,000 for 3-bedroom villas in Al Raha Beach. The 4-bedroom villas start at AED 5,300,000, and the 5-bedroom villas even stretch up to AED 17,000,000. The price of 6-bedroom villas can go up to AED 10,000,000 in some district communities.
Lifestyle in Al Raha Beach
All the communities are residential and have various developments with a myriad of facilities inclusive of various exclusive clubhouses, retail outlets and swimming pools, with an abundance of dining choices, beautiful lush lawns and water fountains. Al Bandar appeals to prospective denizens with its laid-back vibe, whereas Al Muneera and Al Zeina have more to cater to families. The latter two are amongst the communities in Abu Dhabi that come with a private beach. With Al Bandar offering some marina fun, there is easy access to water sports or even kayaking. It’s safe to say that Al Bandar has the most exciting nightlife, with licensed restaurants like Pacifico Tiki, where one can enjoy culinary delights from the comfort of waterside terrace lounges. Next to the Costa Coffee in Al Muneera, is the beachside Leopold’s of London and Vasa Vasa for some authentic Italian ice cream, salads and coffees. Every community has its own supermarket, with Carrefour in Al Muneera, Waitrose in Al Zeina and Spinneys in Al Bandar.
Reasons for Investing in Al Raha Beach
The development is connected to the Abu Dhabi - Dubai highway and has links connected to both Yas Island and Saadiyat island making Al Raha Beach more of a ‘new gateway to Abu Dhabi’. An environmentally-friendly project, the first-of-its-kind open for property purchase by non-nationals, it has been dubbed ‘A new hyperreal Arab city: clean, calculable and reliable’ for residents and businesses. Abu Dhabi by far stands as the wealthiest emirate in the UAE, spearheading 90% of the country’s oil and gas reserves, making up for around 10% of the world’s oil reserves. It has staunch ground for financial security with Al Raha Beach real estate skyrocketing every 3 months. Abu Dhabi is a dream destination and Al Raha Beach is a definite yes when it comes to property investment. Created with the intent of attracting international investment and aspiring to become a global energy hub, this is an exquisite tourist destination and a key economic and culture center.