- Saadiyat Island
Apartments for sale in Saadiyat Island
Locations in Saadiyat Island with Apartments
- AED799,000Park View, Saadiyat Island, Abu DhabiApartmentStudio1574 sqft
- AED2,700,000Saadiyat Beach, Saadiyat Island, Abu DhabiApartment342,280 sqft
Hot Deal! Own A Modern 3 Bed Apt with Facilities! Earn Great ROI
- AED2,800,000Saadiyat Beach, Saadiyat Island, Abu DhabiApartment342,280 sqft
Best Offer for a Luxurious 3+M Apartment!
- AED700,000Soho Square, Saadiyat Island, Abu DhabiApartmentStudio1480 sqft
Hot Price! Corner Studio Unit with pool view.
- AED6,995,000Saadiyat Cultural District, Saadiyat Island, Abu DhabiApartment465,584 sqft
Waterfront 4BR w/ Exciting Payment Plan!
- AED4,456,470Saadiyat Cultural District, Saadiyat Island, Abu DhabiApartment343,098 sqft
Delightful 3BR w/ Excellent Payment Plan
- AED1,204,000Soho Square, Saadiyat Island, Abu DhabiApartment12854 sqft
The Best Investment 1 BR in Soho Square!
- AED2,880,000Saadiyat Cultural District, Saadiyat Island, Abu DhabiApartment121,430 sqft
Bright Apartment with Breathtaking Views
- AED2,200,000Saadiyat Cultural District, Saadiyat Island, Abu DhabiApartment121,270 sqft
Nothing seen before, waterfront living!!
- AED3,006,923Saadiyat Cultural District, Saadiyat Island, Abu DhabiApartment231,819 sqft
Amazing & Luxurious 2br Apartment in Mamsha Saadiyat with Pool View.
- AED4,913,100Saadiyat Cultural District, Saadiyat Island, Abu DhabiApartment343,250 sqft
Luxurious 3br Apartment in Mamsha Saadiyat with Seaview
- AED2,271,000Saadiyat Cultural District, Saadiyat Island, Abu DhabiApartment121,432 sqft
Luxurious 1br Apartment in Mamsha Saadiyat with Beautiful View
- AED2,550,000Saadiyat Cultural District, Saadiyat Island, Abu DhabiApartment121,572 sqft
Luxurious 1br Loft in Mamsha Saadiyat with Courtyard View.
- AED2,781,000Saadiyat Cultural District, Saadiyat Island, Abu DhabiApartment121,560 sqft
Waterfront 1 bedroom loft! The only one!
- AED1,314,366Park View, Saadiyat Island, Abu DhabiApartment121,014 sqft
Almost ready! Best view resale at SPA OP
- AED3,500,000Saadiyat Cultural District, Saadiyat Island, Abu DhabiApartment232,045 sqft
Our buyers want your sea view apartment.
- AED2,841,034Saadiyat Cultural District, Saadiyat Island, Abu DhabiApartment121,485 sqft
Below Original Price Full Sea View 1 BR
- AED1,643,000Soho Square, Saadiyat Island, Abu DhabiApartment231,173 sqft
High ROI! 2 Bedroom Apartment w/ Balcony
- AED2,850,000Saadiyat Beach, Saadiyat Island, Abu DhabiApartment342,280 sqft
Higher Floor Apartment with a Peace Full View
- AED1,378,000Park View, Saadiyat Island, Abu DhabiApartment12909 sqft
Resale Original Price Fantastic Large 1B
- AED2,303,000Saadiyat Island, Abu DhabiApartment321,531 sqft
Luxurious Three Bedroom Apartment in Soho Square, Saadiyat
- AED7,210,000Saadiyat Cultural District, Saadiyat Island, Abu DhabiApartment455,209 sqft
Luxury High End 4BR Mam/ Saadyiat 0% Fee
- AED2,695,000Saadiyat Beach, Saadiyat Island, Abu DhabiApartment352,280 sqft
Saadiyat Beach Residence 3bed+Md+Balcony
- AED3,283,935Saadiyat Cultural District, Saadiyat Island, Abu DhabiApartment121,560 sqft
Below Original Price Full Sea View 1 BR
Near Saadiyat Island
Why Buy an Apartment in Saadiyat Island?
Situated on the Persian Gulf, Saadiyat Island is one of the many islands within the Emirate of Abu Dhabi. Saadiyat Island, in particular, has a unique theme that focuses on the preservation of nature along with promoting Emirati culture and heritage. This island is located approximately 500 meters from the shores of main Abu Dhabi city. Saadiyat Island has multiple districts such as a beach district as well as a marina district. The island is closest to downtown Abu Dhabi. For those commuting from the heart of Abu Dhabi, it can take close to 20 minutes to reach this island via a motor vehicle. Among the various properties in Abu Dhabi, be it for rent or sale, Saadiyat Island real estate is considered one of the most lucrative investments in the city.
Types of Apartments in Saadiyat Island
Apartments will come in all types of room configurations and area sizes. Accordingly, the most basic studio flats in Saadiyat Island will come with 1 bath and 478 sq. ft. of residential floor space. For those looking for apartments with a little more room, they should consider 1-bed apartments for sale. These 1-bed flats will mostly come standard with 2 baths and a living area of 1,431 sq. ft. For those who require an additional room to accommodate their family, they can opt for a 2-bed apartment which will come will come with 3 bathrooms and a living space of 1,166 sq. ft. The second largest residential unit for sale in Saadiyat Island can be found in the form of a 3-bed unit. This apartment will typically have 3,164 square feet of living area and 4 bathrooms. Finally, residential units will also come with 4 bedrooms. These 4-bed units will typically have 6 bathrooms and residential floor space that can be up to 5,586 sq. ft.
Sale Price Trends for Apartments in Saadiyat Island
For those interested in buying studio units, they can expect to pay anywhere between AED 680,000 to AED 1,400,000. 1-bed apartments in Saadiyat Island will sell between the values of AED 1,167,000 to AED 3,290,000. Moving into the 2-bed apartment domain, those interested in buying 2-bedroom apartments can expect to pay an amount that will range between AED 1,543,000 and AED 3,950,000. When it comes to 3-bed apartments, the amount will range between AED 2,290,000 and AED 5,218,000. Last but not least, 4-bedroom apartments can cost anywhere between AED 4,800,000 to AED 23,000,000.
Lifestyle in Saadiyat Island
Lifestyle of this locality is certainly the opposite of boring. Nearly everything can be found within the vicinity. For instance, British expats will be glad to know that there is a specialized supermarket that caters to the British by carrying goods imported from the United Kingdom. This supermarket is called Waitrose and is situated right on 4th street. There is also a Spinneys supermarket which can be accessed from the east-side entrance of the Collections store. In the nearby community of al Al Qurm, there is the InterContinental Hotel on Al Kharjiya Street which has a popular bar known as Al Ghazal Pub. If residents would rather enjoy their cocktails overlooking the beach, they can head over to the McGettigan's AUH bar which is located in the community of Al Raha Beach.
Reasons for Investing in Saadiyat Island
It was originally envisioned in 2007. Today, it’s quickly taking its intended shape. In fact, the growth of this island has far surpassed expectations, though this comes as no surprise, given that the master plan of this community was done in collaboration with leading architects from all around the world. Currently, the prices are set at moderate levels. However, it is projected that purchasing values of properties in Saadiyat Island will start rising soon.