- Al Safa
Villas for rent in Al Safa
- AED155,000YearlyAl Safa 1, Al Safa, DubaiVilla444,500 sqft
- AED190,000YearlyAl Safa 2, Al Safa, DubaiVilla554,500 sqft
5BHK+M Independent Villa for Rent | Private Swimming Pool
- AED160,000YearlyAl Safa 2, Al Safa, DubaiVilla444,500 sqft
Spacious 4 Bed Villa Private Garden (Al Safa 2) Dubai
- AED190,000YearlyAl Safa 1, Al Safa, DubaiVilla463,048 sqft
Month Free | Luxury 4Bed Villa | Al Safa. .
- AED280,000YearlyAl Safa 2, Al Safa, DubaiVilla456,200 sqft
Independent villa 4 BR w study maids room & garden
- AED190,000YearlyAl Safa, DubaiVilla443,048 sqft
4 BEDROOMS VILLA IN WASL SQUARE
- AED220,000YearlyAl Safa 1, Al Safa, DubaiVilla454,000 sqft
Corner Villa with huge private Garden | Free 2 Weeks Period
- AED200,000YearlyAl Safa 2, Al Safa, DubaiVilla434,000 sqft
Al Safa 2 Compound elegant 4 bedroom villa
- AED179,999YearlyAl Safa 2, Al Safa, DubaiVilla554,500 sqft
Elegant 5BR|Compound|Facilities|Al Safa2
- AED170,000YearlyAl Safa 1, Al Safa, DubaiVilla454,500 sqft
***1 Month Free***Spacious 4 Br viIla with pool behind spinneys Al Safa 1
- AED250,000YearlySplendour Villas, Al Safa 1, Al Safa, DubaiVilla453,300 sqft
Refurbished Villa with Pool -Promotional Offer
- AED290,000YearlyAl Safa, DubaiVilla433,800 sqft
4 bed, modern villa with private pool in Al Safa
- AED280,000YearlyAl Safa 2, Al Safa, DubaiVilla457,500 sqft
Spacious fully Independent Villa with Garden in Al Safa 2
- AED160,000YearlyAl Safa 2, Al Safa, DubaiVilla332,100 sqft
Renovated Townhouse in a Family Compound
- AED190,000YearlyAl Safa 2, Al Safa, DubaiVilla545,000 sqft
Amazing 5 Bedroom Villa with Private Pool. . .
- AED170,000YearlyAl Safa 1, Al Safa, DubaiVilla444,000 sqft
Stunning 4 bed room compound villa for rent in Al Safa 1
- AED275,000YearlyAl Safa 1, Al Safa, DubaiVilla459,500 sqft
Independent 4BR Villa with garden for rent in Al Safa 1 for 275K/yr.
- AED265,000YearlyAl Safa 2, Al Safa, DubaiVilla549,055 sqft
Five Bedroom with 1 maids room in Al Safa 2 Villa
- AED190,000YearlyAl Safa 2, Al Safa, DubaiVilla445,000 sqft
4 Bed Renovated Compound Villa Safa 2. .
- AED180,000YearlyAl Safa 1, Al Safa, DubaiVilla444,500 sqft
Great 4 Bed Compound Villa In Al Safa 1
- AED190,000YearlyWasl Square, Al Safa 1, Al Safa, DubaiVilla453,048 sqft
1 month rent free! Wonderful 3 bedrooms Villa in Safa 1
- AED190,000YearlyAl Safa 1, Al Safa, DubaiVilla453,048 sqft
Well Managed 4 Bed Villa, Prime Location
- AED190,000YearlyAl Safa 1, Al Safa, DubaiVilla452,744 sqft
Price reduced | With garden + One month free
- AED230,000YearlyAl Safa 1, Al Safa, DubaiVilla554,700 sqft
Gorgeous Villa with tennis court + pool + gym
Near Al Safa
Renting a Villa in Al Safa
One of the most extravagant properties in Dubai with Umm Suqeim and Jumeirah to the north is Al Safa. Easily accessible through the E11 freeway, also known as the Sheikh Zayed Road, it is directly linked with the Dubai Metro through the Noor Bank station. Comprising two sub-communities, Al Safa is known for the many international schools it harbours and also some official governmental buildings; the Dubai Creek flows through the community from within the large community dedicated park. Al Safa has many recreational and public facilities nearby and the area is brimming with retail stores, resorts & hotels, supermarkets, malls, educational institutes, restaurants and cafes.
Types of Villas in Al Safa
The architecture of the villas in Al Safa is ultra-modern with influences from both the European and Islamic world. These luxurious homes offer amazing features such as shaded barbeque areas and large balconies and living spaces. Some houses even come with separate laundry rooms as well as separate living facilities for domestic help. Brilliantly designed backyards embellish the villas in Al Safa from the outside while the interior offers exquisite fixtures, clean marble & wood flooring and built-in wardrobes. Residents will also find a car parking space and a gym. Large families can consider the villas in Al Safa as they usually come in 3, 4, 5 and 6-bedroom configurations. 3-bedroom villas have living spaces spanning over 3,000 sq. ft. while 5 and 6-bedroom houses have living areas that are as big as 6,000 sq. ft.
Rent Price Trends for Villas in Al Safa
Compared to its neighbouring communities, the rents for villas in Al Safa are relatively lower as a 3-bedroom villa usually starting at AED 165,000 per annum. 4-bedroom villas in Al Safa can cost anywhere between AED 160,000 and AED 300,000 yearly. The rental price of a 5-bedroom villa will be anywhere between AED 200,000 and AED 265,000, while a 6-bedroom villa will cost on an average of AED 300,000 per annum.
Lifestyle in Al Safa
There are many schools in the vicinity of Al Safa: Al Ittihad Private School, Emirates English Speaking School, Jumeirah College, GEMS Jumeirah Primary and Umm Suqeim Girls School. Most of the properties in Al Safa are residential but the community has a lot of supermarkets as well, such as a local Waitrose, Park n Shop, The Express Cart, Sky Star Grocery and a Carrefour to cater to the necessities of the residents. Some popular restaurants and eateries in the area include China Garden, Chez Sushi, Lazeez Indian Restaurant, Burgerfuel and LaOla Beach Restaurant (which is just a few blocks away). Most of the bars nearby are towards the locale of Jumeirah and Bur Dubai; Dave Bar, Skyview, Bahri Bar, Koubba Bar, Habtoor Palace Polo Bar, Jimmy Wickets, Iris Dubai Blue Bar – a high-end bar with live jazz music – and the Vault are some of the hotspots that residents love to visit for a fun night out.
Reasons for Renting in Al Safa
Al Safa offers absolute luxury to anyone looking for a place to stay in Dubai as the villas are designed elegantly from the inside and the outside. People looking to rent in Al Safa can also take comfort in the fact that one is getting their money’s worth when renting a property here due to the community’s close proximity to all the necessary amenities.