- Al Badaa
Villas for rent in Al Badaa
Locations in Al Badaa with Villas
- AED150,000YearlyAl Badaa, DubaiVilla323,009 sqft
- AED150,000YearlyAl Wasl Villas, Al Badaa, DubaiVilla343,009 sqft
Month Free | 3 Bedroom Study Maids/R Villa
- AED150,000YearlyAl Badaa, DubaiVilla343,890 sqft
Elegant Three Bedroom Villa Near City Walk
- AED124,999YearlyAl Wasl Villas, Al Badaa, DubaiVilla3510,000 sqft
Vacant 3Bed with Maid for Rent in Al Wasl.
- AED140,000YearlyAl Badaa, DubaiVilla342,368 sqft
3 bedroom in al badaa for rent
- AED150,000YearlyAl Wasl Villas, Al Badaa, DubaiVilla343,112 sqft
ALBADAA 3 BHK VILLA ONE MONTH GRACE PERIOD
- AED125,000YearlyAl Badaa, DubaiVilla443,000 sqft
4BR Villa Available at Al Bada (City Walk)
- AED125,000YearlyAl Badaa, DubaiVilla333,500 sqft
Luxurious 3 Bedroom Villa With Private Garden. .
- AED150,000YearlyAl Badaa, DubaiVilla453,888 sqft
VILLA 4 BEDROOM +MAID FOR RENT IN AL BADAA
- AED150,000YearlyAl Badaa, DubaiVilla333,500 sqft
3 BR FULLY RENOVATED VILLA IN Al BADAA. . .
- AED155,000YearlyAl Badaa, DubaiVilla333,075 sqft
Affordable and Spacious 3BR Villas | Opposite Jumeirah 1
- AED190,000YearlyAl Wasl Villas, Al Badaa, DubaiVilla453,700 sqft
BRAND NEW LUXURY 4 BHK VILLA NEAR TO DUBAI CANAL WITH 1 MONTH RENT FREE AVAILABLE
- AED150,000YearlyAl Badaa, DubaiVilla322,500 sqft
Renovated Lovely 3 bedroom Villa
- AED240,000YearlyAl Badaa, DubaiVilla463,743 sqft
Two Month Grace Period |Private Pool & Garden | 4 Br + Maid
- AED140,000YearlyAl Badaa, DubaiVilla452,232 sqft
Compound Villa/ Ready to move/Very well maintain
- AED145,000YearlyAl Badaa, DubaiVilla444,200 sqft
Corner Villa | Direct access to pool | Compound
- AED185,000YearlyAl Badaa, DubaiVilla443,750 sqft
Offering huge indoor living with a courtyard| Private Pool
- AED135,000YearlyAl Badaa, DubaiVilla332,000 sqft
Amazing 3 Bedroom Villa | Double storey
- AED150,000YearlyAl Badaa, DubaiVilla342,500 sqft
Villa 3 BR Master Jeremiah 1 Opposite of city walk area
- AED150,000YearlyAl Badaa, DubaiVilla353,030 sqft
One Month Free Villa 3 BR Master in Al Badaa Opposite Jumeirah 1
- AED140,000YearlyAl Wasl Villas, Al Badaa, DubaiVilla332,368 sqft
Up to 6 chqs: Cozy villa near City Walk
- AED140,000YearlyAl Wasl Villas, Al Badaa, DubaiVilla32,436 sqft
Well priced villa with easy access
- AED130,000YearlyAl Badaa, DubaiVilla442,900 sqft
4 BHK VIlla Ready To Move Prime Location
- AED150,000YearlyAl Badaa, DubaiVilla322,100 sqft
Renovated 3 bed villa in compound
Near Al Badaa
Renting a Villa in Al Badaa
Making its presence felt within Dubai’s real estate, located between Jumeirah and Al Satwa, is the magnificent community of Al Badaa. Easily accessible by the D90, Al Satwa Road and the D92, and Al Wasl Road, this community is one of the oldest in Dubai. It is surrounded by a wide range of restaurants, retail shops, healthcare centers and hospitals and hotels. World Trade Center and Emirates Towers Metro Stations are close to Al Badaa Villas for rent.
Types of Villas in Al Badaa
Villas for rent in Al Badaa are exquisitely built keeping in mind absolute luxury. The units come with a contemporary, neo-colonial architecture, with pretty chic interiors. You can choose from 2, 3, 4, 5 and even 6-bedroom houses here. All villas for rent in Al Badaa come with large living and dining halls, small gardens, maid’s room, car parking, and intricately designed balconies. They are also close to communal gyms, magnificent mosques and are pet-friendly.
Rent Price Trends for Villas in Al Badaa
Neighbouring communities like Jumeirah and Al Satwa, rents for houses in Al Badaa are at par with other areas in the market. While the rent for a 3-bedroom villas in Al Badaa starts at AED 160,000, you can expect to pay around AED 210,000 for 4-bedroom villas for rent in Al Badaa. The 6-bedroom houses will cost you around AED 240,000.
Lifestyle in Al Badaa
Residents living in Al Badaa get to enjoy a vibrant and bustling city life while being surrounded by exclusive beaches, clubs, high-end restaurants and cafes. One of the famous landmarks in the community is surely the Iranian Hospital Dubai. The Jumeirah beach lies just a few steps away, followed by the Turkish Village, which is a fine dining restaurant. People that have a knack for fragrances can go to Lootah Perfumes for a wide variety of colognes and scents. Jumeira Rotana, famous for their rooftop pool and bar is also within the grasp of the people living in the community. Al Ghazal Mall lies neatly on the strip of Al Wasl road. Al Khoory Executive Hotel in Al Badaa offers contemporary lodgings with dining and an in-house gymnasium. Ramada Jumeirah, Mercure Gold Hotel, Ibis Styles and Etihad Museum too are close by. Those who love trying out new foods can definitely head over to Karachi Darbar or BBQ Tonight for some authentic Pakistani cuisine. Supermarts like the Westzone, New Era Supermarket next to Al Satwa Park, Spring Supermarket are there to see to residents’ everyday needs. There is also a community-dedicated park i.e. Al Badaa Park 1 right across from the Satwa Market. Al Badaa also has a few international schools, local baqalas and pharmacies close to it.
Reasons for Renting in Al Badaa
Surrounding by communities which have been in high demand since their inception, a brilliant location and offering a wide range of amenities and communal facilities, Al Badaa is a beautifully landscaped community offering some of the best houses available in the market as of now. Perfect for families and individuals, it sits ideally at the center of the city, close to all important landmarks in Dubai. Al Badaa properties with time have proven to be the perfect suburban retreat that the emirate has to offer.