- Ras Al Khaimah
Properties for rent in Ras Al Khaimah
Locations in Ras Al Khaimah with Properties
- AED132,000YearlyKhuzam, Ras Al KhaimahVilla579,000 sqft
- AED49,000YearlyPacific Bora Bora, Pacific, Al Marjan Island, Ras Al KhaimahApartment221,200 sqft
Amazing2BR Duplex in pacific. chiller free
- AED39,000YearlyAl Hamra Village Golf Apartments, Al Hamra Village, Ras Al KhaimahApartment121,067 sqft
A beautiful golf course & lagoon view 1BR
- AED26,000YearlyRoyal Breeze Apartment, Al Hamra Village, Ras Al KhaimahApartmentStudio1600 sqft
Very Beautiful Studio with partition as 1 BHK
- AED120,000YearlyAl Hamra Village, Ras Al KhaimahApartment443,822 sqft
4BR Duplex with Stunning Sew View for Rent
- AED104,500YearlyAl Hamra Village, Ras Al KhaimahVilla444,045 sqft
Amazing 4BR Bayti Townhouse for Rent
- AED22,500YearlyAl Hamra Village, Ras Al KhaimahApartmentStudio1453 sqft
Beautiful Sea View Studio in 12 cheques
- AED80,000YearlyMina Al Arab, Ras Al KhaimahVilla342,477 sqft
Charming 3 Bed Sea View For Rent in Flamingo Villa - Mina Al Arab
- AED22,500YearlyAl Hamra Village, Ras Al KhaimahApartmentStudio1451 sqft
Lagoon and Golf View Studio |12 cheques
- AED45,000YearlyAl Marjan Island, Ras Al KhaimahApartment12773 sqft
NEW Luxurious 1Bedroom Furnished Sea View Fiji Pacific
- AED77,000YearlyAl Hamra Village Town Houses, Al Hamra Village, Ras Al KhaimahVilla432,700 sqft
TA Villa | Golf & Lagoon View | 4 BHK |Roof Access
- AED70,000YearlyMina Al Arab, Ras Al KhaimahVilla342,215 sqft
Amazing Three Bedroom Villa in Flamingo - Mina Al Arab. . !
- AED28,000YearlyMina Al Arab, Ras Al KhaimahApartment12628 sqft
Amazing One Bed Apartment For Rent in Mina Al Arab
- AED80,000YearlyMina Al Arab, Ras Al KhaimahVilla232,572 sqft
Fabulous SEA VIEW 2 Bed Villa For Rent in Bermuda - Mina Al Arab.
- AED55,000YearlyMina Al Arab, Ras Al KhaimahVilla232,004 sqft
Fabulous Two Bed Flamingo Villa with Garden View
- AED100,000YearlyMalibu, Mina Al Arab, Ras Al KhaimahVilla343,250 sqft
Furnished 3 BHK | Malibu, Mina Al Arab!
- AED36,000YearlyJulphar Towers, Dafan Al Nakheel, Ras Al KhaimahApartment12962 sqft
Fantastic 1 Bedroom for Rent in Julphar Towers, RAK
- AED34,000YearlyRoyal Breeze Apartment, Al Hamra Village, Ras Al KhaimahApartment11914 sqft
Negotiable PRICE !! Stunning 1bed Apartment for rent in Al Hamra Village.
- AED42,000YearlyAl Hamra Village, Ras Al KhaimahApartment221,343 sqft
Live near the Sea in a luxurious spacious apartment
- AED19,000YearlyMina Al Arab, Ras Al KhaimahApartmentStudio1320 sqft
Studio for Rent in Mina Al Arab , Ras Al Khaimah
- AED73,000YearlyAl Hamra Village Town Houses, Al Hamra Village, Ras Al KhaimahTownhouse342,718 sqft
Charming & Spacious Townhouse 3 Bedroom Maid Room For Rent in Al Hamra Village
- AED40,000YearlyRoyal Breeze Apartment, Al Hamra Village, Ras Al KhaimahApartment11830 sqft
Amazing Furnished 1 BHK for Rent in Royal Breeze - Al Hamra Village
- AED20,000YearlyMina Al Arab, Ras Al KhaimahApartmentStudio1340 sqft
Amazing Studio For Rent - Mina Al Arab. . !!
- AED35,000YearlyBab Al Bahr, Al Marjan Island, Ras Al KhaimahApartment12891 sqft
Beautiful Ocean View | 1 Bedroom | Unfurnished
Near Ras Al Khaimah
Renting a Property in Ras Al Khaimah
Most people associate the United Arab Emirates (UAE) with emirates such as Dubai or Abu Dhabi. Many are unaware that Ras Al Khaimah (RAK) is also part of the UAE. It is a less frequently visited place due to its distance from Dubai and Abu Dhabi. RAK has one of the lowest population at 345,000 residents, according to a 2015 census conducted in the region. One will not find large skyscrapers as this is not a place for admiring man-made marvels and rather is a place with natural beauty. For instance, RAK has the highest mountain range in the UAE. Many residents are proud of the fact that RAK is home to Jabel Jais, which is the tallest mountain in UAE. RAK is best suitable for those who enjoy living in a less densely populated environment, away from the urban jungle which is often a source of pollution and excessive noise. Life in RAK is more laid back, enabling residents to enjoy the smaller things in life. Accordingly, many UAE residents have moved to RAK to enjoy a healthier and relaxed lifestyle. This recent trend has made properties in RAK more appealing, spurring the development of new property projects.
Types of Property in Ras Al Khaimah
If you’re considering the apartments for rent in RAK, you’ll find that the most popular unit comes with two beds and three baths, combined with 1,300 sq. ft. of floor space. For those interested in rental villas in RAK, they’ll come to know that the most popular villa comes with four baths, four bedrooms and an average floor space of 4,045 sq. ft. One can also various townhouses for rent in RAK where the most popular version will have two baths with three beds and 1,875 sq. ft. of floor space. RAK has also a sizable number of penthouses available for rent, with the most popular version coming with three beds, five baths and an overall residential floor space of 3,512 sq. ft. Also, some penthouses will come with an oceanfront view. Those planning for a short-term stay in RAK could opt for RAK hotel apartments. Moving into the commercial property domain, the most in-demand offices for lease in RAK come with around 640 sq. ft. of office space. A few offices will also come with an oceanfront view, making the office a scenic place to work in. For those looking to rent a shop in RAK, they could consider leasing a retail store that comes with 4,500 sq. ft. of floor space. There are also several warehouses available in RAK that could be leased. One can choose a warehouse that offers as little as 2,000 sq. ft. of floor space to one that offers a massive storage area of 120,000 sq. ft.
Popular Areas of Ras Al Khaimah
The community of Al Hamra Village is one of the most popular areas to rent apartments in. Here, most apartment buildings are located along the saltwater creek, offering stunning views to the residents. The main road linking Al Hamra village to other communities is the E11. This community has one of the highest concentration of hotels and resorts in RAK and thus, is considered one of few well-established communities in RAK. According to popular demand, most residents prefer to rent studio flats in Al Hamra. Villas tend to follow a different trend in terms of location. For instance, the rental villas in Al Mina are considered the trendiest in RAK. Here, one will discover that tenants mostly prefer to lease out 3-bedroom villas rather than those with two bedrooms.
Lifestyle in Ras Al Khaimah
Living in RAK is all about enjoying the surrounding natural beauty and less about shopping in upscale malls. RAK has some beautiful mangrove forests that add to the scenic beauty of the emirate. Residents will also find it enjoyable to visit the tallest mountain in UAE, which is the Jebel Jais. It stands at a height of 431 metres. More adventurous residents can head to Ru’us Al Jibal which offers plenty of eco-themed activities. These include hiking, biking, mountain climbing and other related activities. This certainly doesn’t mean that RAK doesn’t have malls where one can enjoy the weekend on a hot summer day. There are three large malls in RAK, Manar Mall, RAK Mall and Al Naeem Mall. RAK also has several schools that cater to students from the kindergarten level all the way up to year 12. Three large universities, the American University of Ras Al Khaimah, HCT - Ras Al Khaimah Women's College and RAK Medical & Health Sciences University are some options for those who wish to pursue higher studies. Those who prefer to have a picnic by the ocean will find various beaches along E11 road. Some of these beaches include Long Beach Camp Ground and Flamingo Beach.
Rent Price Trends for Properties in RAK
The typical 2-bedroom apartment in RAK will come with three baths and 1,300 sq. ft. of floor space. Accordingly, a flat in this category will demand an annual rent of AED 56k. For villas, the most popular floor plan includes four bedrooms which can be rented for AED 104k per annum. Typically, those interested in renting townhouses will easily find 2-bedroom units which demand an average rental rate of AED 65k per annum. With penthouses, 3-beds are most popular and surprisingly affordable to rent. One can expect to pay an average annual rent of AED 84k per annum for a penthouse in this class. In the commercial property, rental rates will vary by square footage. For instance, on average most people prefer to rent a 640 sq. ft. office space which will rent for AED 25k. With retail shops, the most popular option comes with a floor plan that includes 4,500 sq. ft. of showroom space. A retail shop in this class can be rented for AED 350k per annum.