- Ras Al Khaimah
Properties for rent in Ras Al Khaimah
- AED25,000YearlyAl Hamra Village Marina Apartments, Al Hamra Village, Ras Al KhaimahApartmentStudio1590 sqft
- AED26,000YearlyBab Al Bahr, Al Marjan Island, Ras Al KhaimahApartment
Spacious furnished Studio| Rent | Bab Al BahrStudio1560 sqft
- AED50,000YearlyAl Hamra Village Marina Apartments, Al Hamra Village, Ras Al KhaimahApartment
2 Bedroom Apartment | Beautiful Views221,023 sqft
- AED34,000YearlyYasmin Village The Apartments, Yasmin Village, Ras Al KhaimahApartment
Perfect choice for a standard 2 Bedroom Apartment . 2 BHK apartment for rent in the beautiful Yasmin Village , RAK221,105 sqft
- AED30,000YearlyAl Eraibi, Ras Al KhaimahVilla
From the Owner Direct| Amazing 2-Bedroom duplex Villa231,400 sqft
- AED24,000YearlyRoyal Breeze Apartment, Al Hamra Village, Ras Al KhaimahApartment
12 Cheques | Sea View Studio l Fully FurnishedStudio1452 sqft
- AED44,000YearlyRoyal Breeze Apartment, Al Hamra Village, Ras Al KhaimahApartment
New listing For rent unfurnished 2 bedroom lagoonview flat231,200 sqft
- AED57,000YearlyBab Al Bahr, Al Marjan Island, Ras Al KhaimahApartment
Amazing Sea View|2 BR + Maids | Fayrouz |232,045 sqft
- AED25,000YearlyYasmin Village The Apartments, Yasmin Village, Ras Al KhaimahApartment
One bedroom apartment for rent in Yasmin Village12722 sqft
- AED95,000YearlyMalibu, Mina Al Arab, Ras Al KhaimahVilla
3BR + Maid Room | Malibu Villa Available for Rent353,250 sqft
- AED26,000YearlyAl Jawhara Building, Dafan Al Nakheel, Ras Al KhaimahApartment
1BHK | Al Manar Bldg| Chiller,Gas, Heater Free |One month free11701 sqft
- AED12,000YearlyAl Mairid, Ras Al KhaimahApartment
Stunning studio for rent - direct from the ownerStudio1400 sqft
- AED40,000YearlyAl Hamra Village Golf Apartments, Al Hamra Village, Ras Al KhaimahApartment
Fabulous 1 BR for Rent - Golf Course Facing111,076 sqft
- AED75,995YearlyPacific, Al Marjan Island, Ras Al KhaimahApartment
2BK Stunning Sea View Duplex Pacific231,900 sqft
- AED115,000YearlyAl Hamra Village Town Houses, Al Hamra Village, Ras Al KhaimahTownhouse
Tastefully Furnished Townhouse with Pool View332,670 sqft
- AED72,995YearlyPolynesia, Pacific, Al Marjan Island, Ras Al KhaimahApartment
*** NEW ***Stunning Sea View Duplex Pacific231,889 sqft
- AED30,000YearlyBab Al Bahr, Al Marjan Island, Ras Al KhaimahApartment
Live by the beach- Spacious 1 bedroom11892 sqft
- AED14,000YearlyAl Seer, Ras Al KhaimahApartment
14K STUDIO IN AL SEER!!!Studio1525 sqft
- AED20,000YearlyPacific Bora Bora, Pacific, Al Marjan Island, Ras Al KhaimahApartment
Beach View | Ground Floor | Flexible PlansStudio1450 sqft
- AED45,000YearlyAl Hamra Village Marina Apartments, Al Hamra Village, Ras Al KhaimahApartment
Beach View | Marina | 12 Cheque | Chiller Free211,023 sqft
- AED22,000YearlyRoyal Breeze Apartment, Al Hamra Village, Ras Al KhaimahApartment
Europian Style Furnished Sea View StudioStudio1451 sqft
- AED35,000YearlyRoyal Breeze Apartment, Al Hamra Village, Ras Al KhaimahApartment
Beachfront | Corner Apartment | Huge Balcony12847 sqft
- AED125,000YearlyAl Dhait South, Al Dhait, Ras Al KhaimahVilla
Property Of The Month | 7 BR Duplex Villa7104,689 sqft
- AED30,000YearlyThe Lagoons, Mina Al Arab, Ras Al KhaimahApartment
1 BR Apt. With Amazing Community Environment12628 sqft
Renting a Property in Ras Al Khaimah
Most people associate the United Arab Emirates (UAE) with emirates such as Dubai or Abu Dhabi. Many are unaware that Ras Al Khaimah (RAK) is also part of the UAE. It is a less frequently visited place due to its distance from Dubai and Abu Dhabi. RAK has one of the lowest population at 345,000 residents, according to a 2015 census conducted in the region. One will not find large skyscrapers as this is not a place for admiring man-made marvels and rather is a place with natural beauty. For instance, RAK has the highest mountain range in the UAE. Many residents are proud of the fact that RAK is home to Jabel Jais, which is the tallest mountain in UAE. RAK is best suitable for those who enjoy living in a less densely populated environment, away from the urban jungle which is often a source of pollution and excessive noise. Life in RAK is more laid back, enabling residents to enjoy the smaller things in life. Accordingly, many UAE residents have moved to RAK to enjoy a healthier and relaxed lifestyle. This recent trend has made properties in RAK more appealing, spurring the development of new property projects.
What Types of Property are in Ras Al Khaimah?
If you’re considering the apartments for rent in RAK, you’ll find that the most popular unit comes with two beds and three baths, combined with 1,300 sq. ft. of floor space. For those interested in rental villas in RAK, they’ll come to know that the most popular villa comes with four baths, four bedrooms and an average floor space of 4,045 sq. ft. One can also various townhouses for rent in RAK where the most popular version will have two baths with three beds and 1,875 sq. ft. of floor space. RAK has also a sizable number of penthouses available for rent, with the most popular version coming with three beds, five baths and an overall residential floor space of 3,512 sq. ft. Also, some penthouses will come with an oceanfront view. Those planning for a short-term stay in RAK could opt for RAK hotel apartments. Moving into the commercial property domain, the most in-demand offices for lease in RAK come with around 640 sq. ft. of office space. A few offices will also come with an oceanfront view, making the office a scenic place to work in. For those looking to rent a shop in RAK, they could consider leasing a retail store that comes with 4,500 sq. ft. of floor space. There are also several warehouses available in RAK that could be leased. One can choose a warehouse that offers as little as 2,000 sq. ft. of floor space to one that offers a massive storage area of 120,000 sq. ft.
What are the Popular Areas of Ras Al Khaimah?
The community of Al Hamra Village is one of the most popular areas to rent apartments in. Here, most apartment buildings are located along the saltwater creek, offering stunning views to the residents. The main road linking Al Hamra village to other communities is the E11. This community has one of the highest concentration of hotels and resorts in RAK and thus, is considered one of few well-established communities in RAK. According to popular demand, most residents prefer to rent studio flats in Al Hamra. Villas tend to follow a different trend in terms of location. For instance, the rental villas in Al Mina are considered the trendiest in RAK. Here, one will discover that tenants mostly prefer to lease out 3-bedroom villas rather than those with two bedrooms.
What is the Lifestyle in Ras Al Khaimah like?
Living in RAK is all about enjoying the surrounding natural beauty and less about shopping in upscale malls. RAK has some beautiful mangrove forests that add to the scenic beauty of the emirate. Residents will also find it enjoyable to visit the tallest mountain in UAE, which is the Jebel Jais. It stands at a height of 431 metres. More adventurous residents can head to Ru’us Al Jibal which offers plenty of eco-themed activities. These include hiking, biking, mountain climbing and other related activities. This certainly doesn’t mean that RAK doesn’t have malls where one can enjoy the weekend on a hot summer day. There are three large malls in RAK, Manar Mall, RAK Mall and Al Naeem Mall. RAK also has several schools that cater to students from the kindergarten level all the way up to year 12. Three large universities, the American University of Ras Al Khaimah, HCT - Ras Al Khaimah Women's College and RAK Medical & Health Sciences University are some options for those who wish to pursue higher studies. Those who prefer to have a picnic by the ocean will find various beaches along E11 road. Some of these beaches include Long Beach Camp Ground and Flamingo Beach.
What are the Rental Price Trends for Properties in RAK?
The typical 2-bedroom apartment in RAK will come with three baths and 1,300 sq. ft. of floor space. Accordingly, a flat in this category will demand an annual rent of AED 56k. For villas, the most popular floor plan includes four bedrooms which can be rented for AED 104k per annum. Typically, those interested in renting townhouses will easily find 2-bedroom units which demand an average rental rate of AED 65k per annum. With penthouses, 3-beds are most popular and surprisingly affordable to rent. One can expect to pay an average annual rent of AED 84k per annum for a penthouse in this class. In the commercial property, rental rates will vary by square footage. For instance, on average most people prefer to rent a 640 sq. ft. office space which will rent for AED 25k. With retail shops, the most popular option comes with a floor plan that includes 4,500 sq. ft. of showroom space. A retail shop in this class can be rented for AED 350k per annum.