- Jumeirah Village Circle (JVC)
Properties for rent in Jumeirah Village Circle (JVC)
Locations in Jumeirah Village Circle (JVC) with Properties
- AED85,000YearlyBelgravia, Jumeirah Village Circle (JVC), DubaiApartment12809 sqft
- AED80,000YearlyDistrict 11, Jumeirah Village Circle (JVC), DubaiApartment331,391 sqft
Ready To Move In! 3 Bed With Closed Kitchen
- AED52,000YearlySpica Residential, Jumeirah Village Circle (JVC), DubaiApartment121,020 sqft
Ample Sized 1 Bedroom Near School in JVC
- AED33,999YearlyCrystal Residence, Jumeirah Village Circle (JVC), DubaiApartmentStudio1420 sqft
Marvelous Studio at Jumeirah Village Circle. . Unbeatable Rental Rate. !!!
- AED50,000YearlyEmerald Tower, Jumeirah Village Circle (JVC), DubaiApartment11890 sqft
Kitchen Equipped | New Building | 1 B/R | Building Facilities | JVC
- AED85,000YearlyBelgravia, Jumeirah Village Circle (JVC), DubaiApartment121,000 sqft
New Listing: Brand New Property, Park View in the Stunning Belgravia 2
- AED49,000YearlyShamal Waves, Jumeirah Village Circle (JVC), DubaiApartment11669 sqft
OPEN HOUSE EVERYDAY from 10 a. m. to 6 p. m.
- AED42,000YearlyShamal Waves, Jumeirah Village Circle (JVC), DubaiApartmentStudio1580 sqft
OPEN HOUSE EVERYDAY from 10 a. m. to 6 p. m.
- AED38,000YearlyCrystal Residence, Jumeirah Village Circle (JVC), DubaiApartmentStudio1417 sqft
Brand New | Facing Mall Studio Apartment
- AED115,000YearlyDistrict 14, Jumeirah Village Circle (JVC), DubaiTownhouse332,114 sqft
Brand New 3 Beds Townhouse Best Finishes
- AED85,000YearlyTuscan Residence, Jumeirah Village Circle (JVC), DubaiApartment232,300 sqft
Huge 2 bedroom with large terrace in Tuscan only in 85k
- AED36,999YearlyCrystal Residence, Jumeirah Village Circle (JVC), DubaiApartmentStudio1438 sqft
Unfurnished | AED 3333/month | Pool View
- AED53,999YearlyJumeirah Village Circle (JVC), DubaiApartment12849 sqft
Stunning Pool View ! High Finishing 1 Bhk ! JVC
- AED63,000YearlyAl Yousuf Towers, Jumeirah Village Circle (JVC), DubaiApartment121,011 sqft
TWO MONTH FREE|1Bdroom |Delux finishing
- AED85,000YearlyBelgravia, Jumeirah Village Circle (JVC), DubaiApartment12957 sqft
Belgravia 2 - Available in March. - JVC.
- AED55,000YearlyRoyal JVC Building, Jumeirah Village Circle (JVC), DubaiApartment12980 sqft
Beautiful 1-Bedroom With Terrace - Semi Closed Kitchen - Call Now!!
- AED45,999YearlyThe Manhattan, Jumeirah Village Circle (JVC), DubaiApartment12900 sqft
Best Deal Of Today!! Amazing 1BR with Balcony - Ready To Move - Jumeirah Village
- AED98,000YearlyMirabella, Jumeirah Village Circle (JVC), DubaiTownhouse331,406 sqft
Large and Bright Three Bedroom Townhouse
- AED83,900YearlyPrime Business Centre, Jumeirah Village Circle (JVC), DubaiOffice11,678 sqft
Fully Fitted and Partitioned OfficeSpace
- AED55,000YearlyBelgravia, Jumeirah Village Circle (JVC), DubaiApartmentStudio1465 sqft
Pool view | Modern with a large layout |
- AED55,000YearlyPark View Residence, Jumeirah Village Circle (JVC), DubaiApartment12925 sqft
Affordable New 1BR | 1 Month Free Rent
- AED58,000YearlyThe Plaza Residences, Jumeirah Village Circle (JVC), DubaiApartment12940 sqft
Park facing - Great size 1 B/R Apartment
- AED140,000YearlyDiamond Views , Jumeirah Village Circle (JVC), DubaiVilla341,539 sqft
Exclusive, Upgraded 3 bed - Available 1st April
- AED139,999YearlyVilla Pera, Jumeirah Village Circle (JVC), DubaiApartment463,585 sqft
Luxury 4BR+Maids Room Duplex Furnished Apartment in Villa Pera Project JVC
Near Jumeirah Village Circle (JVC)
- Properties for rent in Dubai Sports City
- Properties for rent in Dubai Production City (IMPZ)
- Properties for rent in Jumeirah Golf Estate
- Properties for rent in Jumeirah Village Triangle (JVT)
- Properties for rent in Al Barsha
- Properties for rent in Motor City
- Properties for rent in Arjan
- Properties for rent in Dubai Science Park
- Properties for rent in The Springs
- Properties for rent in Barsha Heights (Tecom)
Renting a Property in Jumeirah Village Circle (JVC)
Residential properties in Dubai are selling like hotcakes, and it seems like there’s no end in sight – this could be a good thing and a bad thing. Similarly, one of the highest rated places to purchase property is the Jumeirah village circle (JVC). The overall ambience in JVC can be described as relaxed and family-friendly. JVC appeals to those who really love the beach and dream of living in front of the ocean. Residents here can go for a swim whenever they feel like it. The greater Jumeirah Village Community is somewhat closer to the beach, so residents only have to drive a few kilometres to enjoy the sandy beaches. Near the beach, there is plenty to see and do. For example, residents can partake in water-sports such as jet skiing, wakeboarding and other water-related activities. Another benefit of living in JVC is the close proximity to major schools. This is good news for families living in villas that have school-aged children. Nearly all the essentials of life can be found nearby such as healthcare facilities, grocery stores and beauty salons. What’s more, for residents who prefer to pray in the mosque regularly, the closest mosque is the Jumeirah Grand Mosque which in itself is a notable landmark. Overall, the JVC neighbourhood is comparatively quiet as compared to other areas in Dubai. The JVC has a well-established green space that residents can enjoy, be it running on the track or going for a midnight stroll, it’s all possible. JVC is pet-friendly and most homes have large back gardens that can accommodate your four-legged friends. Nearby, there are plenty of parks for outdoor recreational activities, such as Safa Park, Jumeirah Beach Park and the Jumeirah Open Beach. Within the greater Jumeirah community, there is a central mall where residents love to shop. This mall is known as the Mercato Mall which is an upscale mall that caters to the elite.
Types of Properties in Jumeirah village circle
The most basic apartment in JVC will come with 2 beds and 2 baths and will have a floor space of roughly 1,262 sq. ft. On the other hand, the most luxurious and roomy apartments will come with 3 bedrooms, 4 baths and around 1,393 sq. ft. of floor space. For those interested in renting villas in JVC, the most basic villa can be found with 1 bedroom that comes with 2 baths. The overall floor space in this villa will be around 1,900 sq. ft. The largest available villa will come with 5 bedrooms and 6 baths and a total floor space of 8,407 sq. ft.
Popular Areas of Jumeirah village circle
At the top of the list of popular areas within JVC is the Seasons Community. This community has a mix of low rise apartment buildings and villas. The property for rent in Seasons Community offers the perfect balance of luxury living without having to pay hefty rental costs. Accordingly, the most popular residential unit in Seasons Community is an apartment that comes with 1 bed, 2 baths and an overall floor space of 750 sq. ft. Next on the list is the Diamond Views real estate; its most popular accommodation is a 1-bed apartment that comes with 1 bath and around 800 sq. ft. of floor space. Finally, last on the list of the most popular areas in JVC are the rental properties in Plaza Residences; these have the most popular studio flats. This unit will come standard with 1 bath and a living space of 477 sq. ft. Plaza Residence is considered a new development within JVC. This community has a dedicated gym for men and women and residents will also enjoy exclusive concierge service and vehicle parking available underground. What’s more, there is also a swimming pool in this community.
Lifestyle in JVC
When it comes to living in Jumeirah Village Circle, it is projected to be at the number 10 spot of the most popular places to rent in Dubai. Likewise, making it to the top 10 list certainly wouldn’t be possible had it not been an area that is in high demand. Thus, this also means that the living standards in JVC are amongst the best in all of Dubai. Unlike in other parts of Dubai, finding a viable parking spot in JVC is not an issue. Within the community, there is a Choithram and Spinneys supermarket. JVC is also popular with families as it has one of the best schools located close-by. For instance, there’s the JSS International School, Global Indian School and many others. JVC is also close to some of the leading hospitals in the UAE. For instance, the Saudi-German Hospital can be reached in just 20 minutes via car as it is located in the nearby vicinity of Al Barsha. If residents prefer to shop in a mall, the closest and most popular mall in the UAE, the mall of emirates is just a few minutes away.
Rent Price Trend for Properties in Jumeirah village circle
JVC is a popular area for renting properties, given that it offers a luxurious waterfront living. Likewise, rental prices are contingent on supply and demand. Accordingly, a typical studio apartment in JVC will rent for AED 43K per annum. Next, for those who are interested in 1-bed apartment, they could expect to pay an average amount of AED 60K in annual renting charges. Finally, those who are looking for the largest apartment should expect to pay an average of AED 85K per annum in rental charges. When it comes to renting 3-bed villas, one can expect to pay around 100K per annum for the most affordable version available in JVC. For those who can afford to rent a high-end villa in JVC, the most prestigious villa they can rent can be found in District 16 of JVC which will demand an annual rent payment of AED 150K.