- Al Bateen
Properties for rent in Al Bateen
Locations in Al Bateen with Properties
- AED310,000YearlyAl Khaleej Al Arabi Street, Al Bateen, Abu DhabiVilla454,628 sqft
- AED180,000YearlyAl Bateen, Abu DhabiVilla454,500 sqft
Lovely villa in Al Bateen with small garden
- AED200,000YearlyAl Marasy, Al Bateen, Abu DhabiApartment342,800 sqft
NO COMMISSION ! LARGE BALCONY BIG UNIT!
- AED240,000YearlyAl Bateen, Abu DhabiVilla564,000 sqft
DIRECT from owner 5 Bedroom Villa Clean and spacious
- AED120,000YearlyAl Bateen, Abu DhabiVilla543,500 sqft
Stunning Villa | Excellent Location | Best Price
- AED120,000YearlyAl Marasy, Al Bateen, Abu DhabiApartment231,700 sqft
No Commission Full Marina / Sea View With Large Balcony
- AED170,000YearlyAl Marasy, Al Bateen, Abu DhabiApartment342,100 sqft
Low Rise, Large Balcony, Lovely Views
- AED250,000YearlyAl Bateen, Abu DhabiVilla555,000 sqft
Well maintained 5 master bed villa in Bateen
- AED270,000YearlyAl Khaleej Al Arabi Street, Al Bateen, Abu DhabiVilla453,500 sqft
Impressive 4BR Villa in Bateen Park Compound.
- AED280,000YearlyAl Bateen Villas, Al Bateen, Abu DhabiVilla675,000 sqft
Lovely, Large Villa in Al Bateen
- AED140,000YearlyAl Bateen Villas, Al Bateen, Abu DhabiPenthouse342,400 sqft
Stunning Bedroom Penthouse in Al Bateen
- AED105,000YearlyAl Marasy, Al Bateen, Abu DhabiApartment111,022 sqft
Modern Design 1 Bedroom Apartment in Marasy
- AED800,000YearlyAl Bateen Villas, Al Bateen, Abu DhabiVilla710,000 sqft
Wonderful 7 Bedroom Brand New Villa with Pool
- AED170,000YearlyAl Marasy, Al Bateen, Abu DhabiApartment341,820 sqft
Call Now - Vacant 3 Bed Apartment in Marasy
- AED500,000YearlyAl Bateen Villas, Al Bateen, Abu DhabiVilla545,921 sqft
Luxurious 5BR Resort Residence (Live like in Vacation Mode)
- AED300,000YearlyAl Bateen, Abu DhabiVilla454,296 sqft
Brand New Sea Front 4 Master Bed Villa! Luxurious Living in Al Bateen!
- AED125,000YearlyAl Marasy, Al Bateen, Abu DhabiApartment231,300 sqft
Live a peaceful life by the water's edge
- AED42,000YearlyAl Bateen, Abu DhabiApartmentStudio1600 sqft
HOT! Beautiful studio in Modern Apt, No Commission
- AED42,000YearlyAl Bateen, Abu DhabiApartmentStudio1600 sqft
GORGEOUS studio! No Commission, Inclusive ADDC, Free General Maintenance
- AED39,600YearlyAl Bateen, Abu DhabiApartmentStudio1500 sqft
SPACIOUS Studio APARTMENT in AL BATEEN!!
- AED37,000YearlyAl Bateen Airport, Al Bateen, Abu DhabiApartmentStudio1512 sqft
STUDIO w/ extra room *0% Commission*
- AED45,000YearlyAl Bateen, Abu DhabiApartmentStudio1600 sqft
HOT DEAL! Direct from owner! Free water and electricity! Free general maintenance
- AED40,000YearlyAl Bateen Airport, Al Bateen, Abu DhabiApartmentStudio1900 sqft
Lovely studio with tawtheeq no commission fees
- AED46,000YearlyAl Bateen, Abu DhabiApartmentStudio1600 sqft
HOT DEAL! BEAUTIFUL STUDIO, No Commission, Direct from Owner! Free ADDC
Near Al Bateen
- Properties for rent in Al Khalidiyah
- Properties for rent in Al Hosn
- Properties for rent in Al Nasr Street
- Properties for rent in Al Zaab
- Properties for rent in Al Manaseer
- Properties for rent in Al Rawdah
- Properties for rent in Corniche Road
- Properties for rent in Liwa Street
- Properties for rent in Al Falah Street
- Properties for rent in The Marina
Renting a Property in Al Bateen
Amongst the various properties in Abu Dhabi, the vicinity of Al Bateen lies on the western edge of Abu Dhabi City where water from the Persian Gulf flows in from both the western side as well as the eastern side of the community. This place is also famous for having an executive airport known as Al Bateen Executive Airport. This airport is preferred by the elite class to depart and arrive into Abu Dhabi.
Types of Properties in Al Bateen
When it comes to residential properties in Al Bateen, one can expect to find a decent selection of choices. For those interested in Al Bateen apartments, one will find that the most popular type will come with 2 beds, 3 baths and 1,700 sq. ft. of floor space. Accordingly, the most popular studios in Al Bateen will come with 600 sq. ft. of floor space. For those interested in 1-bed apartments, they will find that the most popular type will come with 2 baths and 930 sq. ft. of floor space. One will also find villas for rent in Al Bateen; these typically come with 3, 4, 5 and 6 bedrooms. In the 3-bed category, the most popular one will come with 4 baths and 4,304 sq. ft. of floor space. Next, with 4-bed villas, the most popular version seems to come with 6 baths and around 3,000 sq. ft. of floor space. 5-bed villas are also available - these will come with 5 baths and around 5,000 sq. ft. of floor space. Finally, the most in-demand 6-bed villas will come with 8 baths and around 4,000 sq. ft. of floor space.
Rent Price Trends for Properties in Al Bateen
The most affordable studio apartment in Al Bateen will rent for AED 36K per annum while the most prestigious version will rent for AED 120K per annum. For 1-bed apartments, the starting rental rate will be around AED 48K per year while the most luxurious 1-bed version will rent for AED 215K per annum. 2-bed flats will typically come with 2 baths and 1,647 sq. ft. of floor space while the most upscale version will rent for AED 230K per annum. Moving into the 3-bed category, the most popular version will come with 3 beds, 5 baths and a floor space measuring 1,450 sq. ft. A unit in this class will demand an annual rent of AED 90K. When it comes to 4-beds, the most basic version will come with 3 baths and 1,350 sq. ft. of floor space which will demand a rental rate of AED 75K per annum. 5-bed apartments are also available - these typically come with one type of floor plan and this offers 5 baths and an overall living space of 4,919 sq. ft.
Popular Areas of Al Bateen
At the western edge of this community, Al Bateen residents will find the Al Bateen Wharf. A few blocks north, one will easily find the office of Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Within the community, there is Bainunah Park where residents can enjoy the green spaces in the community. Between 18th street and Corniche Rd, there is the Hilton Abu Dhabi Hotel. For those worried about finding a good parking spot in the vicinity, there is the Khalidiya Parking Lot at the intersection of 5th street and Khubeirah Street.
Reasons for Renting in Al Bateen
For those working in Abu Dhabi City, they’ll find that renting in Al Bateen is beneficial for two reasons. Firstly, it is a community developed for family life. Thus, there are plenty of venues nearby that cater to families by providing a family-friendly environment. Moving on, those who are working within or in nearby communities, it can make good sense for these people to consider renting an apartment or villa here. What’s more, residents will find that the beach isn’t too far away. In fact, Al Bateen has a creek running through its borders.
Lifestyle Around Al Bateen
Al Bateen is very close to the Mangrove National Park which is considered a great tourist spot. Be it for bird watching or fishing, residents are sure to enjoy a new experience in this nature reserve. For those who prefer to dine out once in a while, they should certainly visit the BBQ Al Qasr which is a restaurant specializing in serving BBQ foods. Nearby, there is also a Lebanese restaurant that goes by the name of Li Beirut Restaurant which is considered an upscale dining establishment and thus requires diners to make prior reservations before visiting. There is also a bar known as Hidden Bar in the Rosewood Hotel in Al Maryah Island.