- Al Karama
Properties for rent in Al Karama
- AED50,000YearlyKarama Centre, Al Karama, DubaiApartment12600 sqft
- AED79,998YearlyAl Karama, DubaiApartment221,400 sqft
Close to ADCB Metro | 2 Bed | Balcony+Parking
- AED71,500YearlyAl Karama, DubaiApartment221,200 sqft
2 Bedroom Apartment in Al Karama Dubai
- AED70,000YearlyWasl Opal, Al Karama, DubaiApartment121,069 sqft
Brand new One Bedroom Apt storage in Al Karama. . .
- AED62,000YearlySheikh Hamdan Colony, Al Karama, DubaiApartment221,195 sqft
Spacious Two Bedroom | Balcony Parking | Karama
- AED72,000YearlyAl Karama, DubaiApartment22810 sqft
2 Bedromm with 2 Full Bathroom
- AED80,000Yearlywasl Topaz, Al Karama, DubaiApartment231,205 sqft
Well finished, well located two bedroom apartment. . . .
- AED58,000YearlyAl Karama, DubaiApartment11750 sqft
Spacious 1 B/R with Window A/C | Al Karama
- AED60,000YearlyAl Karama, DubaiApartment12850 sqft
BRAND NEW !! 1 BHK -APARTMENT IN KARAMA. .
- AED64,000YearlyAl Karama, DubaiApartment12989 sqft
Brand New 1 BR Unit | Month Free | Modern and Spacious. .
- AED80,000YearlyAl Karama, DubaiApartment231,715 sqft
Huge Two Bedroom Maids Room in Al Karama. .
- AED93,000YearlyAl Karama, DubaiApartment331,660 sqft
Lavish 3 Bedroom | Balcony Parking | Karama. . . .
- AED80,000YearlyAl Karama, DubaiApartment231,350 sqft
Amazing 2 Bedroom w Laundry Near Metro Station. .
- AED78,000YearlyAl Karama, DubaiApartment231,498 sqft
Huge 2Bed Balcony | Open View | Karama. .
- AED63,000YearlyAl Karama, DubaiApartment12954 sqft
Spacious One Bedroom Apartment in Karama. .
- AED45,000YearlyAl Karama, DubaiApartment111,100 sqft
Big Size 1BHK Close To ADCB Metro At 45K
- AED90,000YearlyAl Karama, DubaiApartment321,400 sqft
3 B/R with Pool, Gym & Party Hall Facility | Al Karama
- AED80,000YearlyKarama Shopping Complex, Al Karama, DubaiApartment221,410 sqft
2Bed | Gym Parking | Near Metro | Karama. .
- AED57,000YearlyAl Karama, DubaiApartment11700 sqft
1 B/R with Central Split A/C | Al Karama
- AED110,000YearlyWasl Hub, Al Karama, DubaiApartment352,000 sqft
SPACIOUS 3 BR MAIDS| PLAY AREA| FACILITIES|1 MONTH FREE
- AED42,000YearlyAl Karama, DubaiApartmentStudio1500 sqft
Monthly Base Only 3500/-PM Studio For Rent in Burjuman Metro next to Pizza Hut (HA)
- AED65,000YearlyWasl Hub, Al Karama, DubaiApartment12912 sqft
LIMITED OFFER NEW 1BR STORE 1MTH FREE
- AED82,000YearlyWasl Hub, Al Karama, DubaiApartment231,300 sqft
SPACIOUS 2 BHK WITH 1 MONTH FREE,NEAR METRO KARAMA
- AED82,000YearlyWasl Hub, Al Karama, DubaiApartment231,205 sqft
BRAND NEW !! 2 BHK APARTMENT IN KARAMA NEAR METRO
Near Al Karama
- Properties for rent in World Trade Centre
- Properties for rent in Bur Dubai
- Properties for rent in Al Jafiliya
- Properties for rent in Al Hudaiba
- Properties for rent in Deira
- Properties for rent in Sheikh Zayed Road
- Properties for rent in Al Mina
- Properties for rent in Al Satwa
- Properties for rent in DIFC
- Properties for rent in Downtown Dubai
Renting a Property in Al Karama
Al Karama, or simply put, ‘karama’ means ‘dignity’. It is the oldest district and generally ranked at the top for being the most populous, and hence, one of the most sought-after places in Dubai. As per the latest census recorded for Dubai, about 3.5% of the population dwells in Karama’s 0.8 sq. km. of land. The city gleams with low-rise architecture and wide boulevards and is a true shoppers paradise with boutiques, shopping arcades, and budget-shops. It is located on the western side of Sheikh Mohammad Bin Zayed Road and closely connected to the Dubai Creek and the properties in Bur Dubai. The population is mostly South Asian expats while people from around the world including Iran, Philippines, Europe, and Lebanon have flocked here on the lookout for residential opportunities.
Types of Properties in Al Karama
Al Karama isn’t a place with huge lawns but the streets are absolutely vibrant and wide and most charming during the winters. The residential side is dominated by the number of apartments found in low-rise buildings glittering under the sun. A wide range of varieties and space configurations are available to those who plan to move to Dubai. The apartments for rent are made up of studios and 1 to 3-bedroom units constructed with state-of-the-art techniques on a robust floor plan. A studio flat in Al Karama usually has a wide living space that ranges between 300 to 650 sq. ft. while the covered area of 1BHK flats and 2BHK units ranges between 500 sq. ft. to 800 sq. ft., and 850 sq. ft. to 1,100 sq. ft. respectively. Likewise, if you want more bedrooms and a larger space for your family, you can rent a 3-bedroom apartment in Al Karama that offers a living space between 1,400 to 1,953 sq. ft. Moving further, you may also find some commercial spaces up for rent in Al Karama which include offices, shops, and warehouses. A standard commercial space for office typically spans around 200 sq. ft. to 7,000 sq. ft. For shops, one can expect plot sizes that range between 300 to 3,525 sq. ft. and warehouses will range between 350 sq. ft. and 550 sq. ft.
Rent Price Trends for Properties in Al Karama
Rents in Al Karama are preferably on the cheaper spectrum compared to the trends in the Dubai real estate market. The rental range for studio flats is AED 33K to AED 54K annually and if you want to rent a 1BHK flat in Karama, that too is affordable, ranging between AED 48K to AED 75K per annum. 2BHK and 3BHK flats are suitable for young couples and a small-sized family. If you rent a 2-bedroom apartment in Karama, you will need to pay an amount between AED 54K and AED 114K per annum. Choosing a 3-bed flat for rent will cost you anywhere between AED 86K and AED 135K. Likewise, renting commercial spaces in Al Karama on a budget is even better than in any other locality in Dubai.
Popular Areas of Al Karama
Al Karama with all of its wide streets and street shops is most popular for shopping but the residential side is also a sought-after area in Dubai. The residential side is mostly Karama Centre, Sheikh Hamdan Colony, and Wasl Hub. To the south of the city is a metro station ADCB also known as Al Karama Station and there is another metro station to the north, Burjuman. Zabeel Park is the highlight of the city where residents mostly go for a day out with their families while some water figures like lake-view park make a good spot for barbeque parties and boat rides.
Reasons for Renting in Al Karama
If roaming in the streets full of budget shops and enjoying shopping sprees in marketplaces with good bargains is your idea of a good day out, you need to check out Al Karama. This is where you find a good range of designer replicas, sarees, furniture shops, and super chic eateries. Transport isn’t a problem as long as the roads are clear since residents are blessed with two major metro stations apart from the extensive local bus services. Moreover, Burj Khalifa and Downtown Dubai, the most popular leisure and the commercial destinations are only 16 minutes away so you can always get a little time out of the outskirts of Al Karama and enjoy the nightlife.