- Al Karama
Properties for rent in Al Karama
- AED8,000YearlyAl Karama, DubaiOffice30 sqft
- AED78,000YearlyWasl Opal, Al Karama, DubaiApartment121,069 sqft
Brand new One Bedroom Apt storage in Al Karama. .
- AED70,000YearlyAl Karama, DubaiApartment21,450 sqft
Fabulous 2 Bedroom Apartment with Parking (Al Karama)
- AED97,000YearlyAl Karama, DubaiApartment331,660 sqft
Lavish 3Bed | Balcony Parking | Karama
- AED48,600YearlyAl Karama, DubaiShop300 sqft
2 Months Free | Multiple Shops Available in Karama - Dubai - UAE. .
- AED75,000YearlyAl Karama, DubaiApartment231,259 sqft
BRAND NEW !! 2 BHK -APARTMENT IN KARAMA. .
- AED85,000YearlyAl Karama, DubaiApartment231,350 sqft
Amazing 2 Bedroom w Laundry | Near Metro. .
- AED80,000YearlyAl Karama, DubaiApartment231,263 sqft
Brand New Two Bedroom | Balcony Parking | Karama. .
- AED78,000YearlyAl Karama, DubaiApartment231,498 sqft
Huge Two Bed Balcony | Open View | Karama. .
- AED110,000YearlyAl Karama, DubaiApartment231,300 sqft
Large Two bedroom hall near first gulf bank
- AED3,659,580YearlyAl Karama, DubaiShowroom40,662 sqft
Fully equipped,ready to start, Hyper market in Karama
- AED72,441YearlyAl Karama, DubaiShop580 sqft
580 Sq. ft- 2500 Sq. ft Shop both shell and core or Fitted available near karama Post office
- AED120,000YearlyAl Karama, DubaiApartment351,800 sqft
1 MONTH FREE !! Large 3 BR Maid Room with Kids play area,Pool,GYM, near ADCB Metro only 120 k/4 !!
- AED82,000YearlyAl Karama, DubaiApartment231,450 sqft
Elegant Two Bedroom Apartment is Available for Rent in Al Karama ,Dubai. One Month Free!!!
- AED37,500YearlyAl Karama, DubaiOffice500 sqft
Fitted Office Available at Karama
- AED65,000Yearlywasl Aqua, Al Karama, DubaiApartment12950 sqft
One Bed | Bacony Laundry | Near ADCB Metro. .
- AED62,000YearlySheikh Hamdan Colony, Al Karama, DubaiApartment221,195 sqft
Spacious 2 Bedroom | Balcony Parking | Karama. .
- AED67,000YearlyWasl Hub, Al Karama, DubaiApartment12896 sqft
Elegant One Bedroom Plus 1 Month GP Karama. .
- AED75,000YearlyAl Karama, DubaiApartment221,800 sqft
2 BHK BIG SIZE IN KARAMA Ready To Move In March
- AED85,000YearlyAl Karama, DubaiApartment221,329 sqft
2 Bedroom Apart ready for lease opposite of Anzar Gallery karama
- AED36,000YearlyAl Karama, DubaiOffice204 sqft
LARGE FULLY SERVICED OFFICES! ! FREE DEWA,FURNITURE,INTERNET !!
- AED22,000YearlyAl Karama, DubaiOffice104 sqft
ONE MONTH RENT FREE !! FULLY SERVICED SUSTAINABILITY OFFICES ! ! DIRECT TO OWNER ! ! !
- AED36,000YearlyAl Karama, DubaiOffice210 sqft
FURNISHED/UN FURNISHED SERVICED OFFICES ! ! FREE DEWA,INTERNET,MEETING ROOMS ! !
- AED50,000YearlyAl Karama, DubaiOffice1700 sqft
1 B/R Office | Window A/C in Al Karama
Near Al Karama
- Properties for rent in World Trade Centre
- Properties for rent in Bur Dubai
- Properties for rent in Al Jafiliya
- Properties for rent in Al Hudaiba
- Properties for rent in Deira
- Properties for rent in Sheikh Zayed Road
- Properties for rent in Al Satwa
- Properties for rent in DIFC
- Properties for rent in Downtown Dubai
- Properties for rent in Culture Village
Renting a Property in Al Karama
Al Karama, or simply put, ‘karama’ means ‘dignity’. It is the oldest district and generally ranked at the top for being the most populous, and hence, one of the most sought-after places in Dubai. As per the latest census recorded for Dubai, about 3.5% of the population dwells in Karama’s 0.8 sq. km. of land. The city gleams with low-rise architecture and wide boulevards and is a true shoppers paradise with boutiques, shopping arcades, and budget-shops. It is located on the western side of Sheikh Mohammad Bin Zayed Road and closely connected to the Dubai Creek and the properties in Bur Dubai. The population is mostly South Asian expats while people from around the world including Iran, Philippines, Europe, and Lebanon have flocked here on the lookout for residential opportunities.
Types of Properties in Al Karama
Al Karama isn’t a place with huge lawns but the streets are absolutely vibrant and wide and most charming during the winters. The residential side is dominated by the number of apartments found in low-rise buildings glittering under the sun. A wide range of varieties and space configurations are available to those who plan to move to Dubai. The apartments for rent are made up of studios and 1 to 3-bedroom units constructed with state-of-the-art techniques on a robust floor plan. A studio flat in Al Karama usually has a wide living space that ranges between 300 to 650 sq. ft. while the covered area of 1BHK flats and 2BHK units ranges between 500 sq. ft. to 800 sq. ft., and 850 sq. ft. to 1,100 sq. ft. respectively. Likewise, if you want more bedrooms and a larger space for your family, you can rent a 3-bedroom apartment in Al Karama that offers a living space between 1,400 to 1,953 sq. ft. Moving further, you may also find some commercial spaces up for rent in Al Karama which include offices, shops, and warehouses. A standard commercial space for office typically spans around 200 sq. ft. to 7,000 sq. ft. For shops, one can expect plot sizes that range between 300 to 3,525 sq. ft. and warehouses will range between 350 sq. ft. and 550 sq. ft.
Rent Price Trends for Properties in Al Karama
Rents in Al Karama are preferably on the cheaper spectrum compared to the trends in the Dubai real estate market. The rental range for studio flats is AED 33K to AED 54K annually and if you want to rent a 1BHK flat in Karama, that too is affordable, ranging between AED 48K to AED 75K per annum. 2BHK and 3BHK flats are suitable for young couples and a small-sized family. If you rent a 2-bedroom apartment in Karama, you will need to pay an amount between AED 54K and AED 114K per annum. Choosing a 3-bed flat for rent will cost you anywhere between AED 86K and AED 135K. Likewise, renting commercial spaces in Al Karama on a budget is even better than in any other locality in Dubai.
Popular Areas of Al Karama
Al Karama with all of its wide streets and street shops is most popular for shopping but the residential side is also a sought-after area in Dubai. The residential side is mostly Karama Centre, Sheikh Hamdan Colony, and Wasl Hub. To the south of the city is a metro station ADCB also known as Al Karama Station and there is another metro station to the north, Burjuman. Zabeel Park is the highlight of the city where residents mostly go for a day out with their families while some water figures like lake-view park make a good spot for barbeque parties and boat rides.
Reasons for Renting in Al Karama
If roaming in the streets full of budget shops and enjoying shopping sprees in marketplaces with good bargains is your idea of a good day out, you need to check out Al Karama. This is where you find a good range of designer replicas, sarees, furniture shops, and super chic eateries. Transport isn’t a problem as long as the roads are clear since residents are blessed with two major metro stations apart from the extensive local bus services. Moreover, Burj Khalifa and Downtown Dubai, the most popular leisure and the commercial destinations are only 16 minutes away so you can always get a little time out of the outskirts of Al Karama and enjoy the nightlife.