- Al Karama
1 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Al Karama
- 1 Bed clear all filters
- AED45,000YearlyKarama Centre, Al Karama, DubaiApartment12600 sqft
- AED64,000YearlyAl Karama, DubaiApartment12989 sqft
Brand New One BR Unit | Month Free | Modern and Spacious.
- AED70,000YearlyWasl Opal, Al Karama, DubaiApartment121,069 sqft
Brand new One Bedroom Apt storage in Al Karama. . .
- AED55,000YearlyAl Karama, DubaiApartment111,000 sqft
RAMADAN SUPER OFFER 1 MONTH FREE 1BHK 55K ONLY
- AED55,000YearlyAl Karama, DubaiApartment11750 sqft
1 B/R with Window A/C | Al Karama
- AED64,000Yearlywasl Aqua, Al Karama, DubaiApartment12950 sqft
1 Bed | Bacony Laundry | Near ADCB Metro
- AED55,000YearlyAl Karama, DubaiApartment11700 sqft
Beautiful 1 B/R with Central Split A/C | Al Karama
- AED63,000YearlyAl Karama, DubaiApartment12954 sqft
Spacious 1 Bedroom Apartment in Karama. .
- AED67,000YearlyAl Karama, DubaiApartment11900 sqft
2 Bedroom Ready to move in !!easy access to Zabeel park karama
- AED60,000YearlyAl Karama, DubaiApartment12750 sqft
1 Bedroom Hall In Karama- near ADCB Metro
- AED65,000YearlyAl Karama, DubaiApartment11817 sqft
Ready for lease 1 Bedroom Apartment closed to Karama post office
- AED67,000YearlyWasl Hub, Al Karama, DubaiApartment12912 sqft
LIMITED OFFER NEW 1BR STORE 1MTH FREE
- AED55,000YearlyAl Karama, DubaiApartment11650 sqft
SPACIOUS ONE BEDROOM AVAILABLE OPPOSITE BURJUMAN CENTER
- AED67,000YearlyWasl Hub, Al Karama, DubaiApartment12896 sqft
Modern One Bedroom apartment in Karama
- AED67,000YearlyAl Karama, DubaiApartment11882 sqft
Specoius1B/R Apartment for Rent in Karama
- AED64,000Yearlywasl Aqua, Al Karama, DubaiApartment12823 sqft
Bright and Chic | 1 BHK Apt | Near Metro
- AED60,000YearlyAl Karama, DubaiApartment12952 sqft
1 Month Free- Spacious 1 BR in Karama with All facilities
- AED63,000YearlyAl Karama, DubaiApartment12700 sqft
One Bedroom Apratment with two Batrooms
- AED55,000YearlyAl Karama, DubaiApartment12629 sqft
Various 1BHK available for RENT in Karama
- AED62,000YearlyWasl Onyx, Al Karama, DubaiApartment12850 sqft
Elegant 1 Bedroom in Wasl Onyx Al Karama. .
- AED58,000YearlyAl Karama, DubaiApartment12727 sqft
Various Size 1BHK in Karama
- AED67,000YearlyAl Karama, DubaiApartment12896 sqft
Elegant One Bedroom Plus 1 Month GP Karama
- AED67,000YearlyWasl Hub, Al Karama, DubaiApartment12901 sqft
Affordable! 1 Month FREE | 1BR Apt in Al Karama-Wasl Hub!
- AED70,000YearlyAl Manzel, Al Karama, DubaiApartment121,000 sqft
Move in Ready|Chiller Free|2 Months Rent Free
Near Al Karama
- Apartments for rent in Bur Dubai
- Apartments for rent in Al Hudaiba
- Apartments for rent in Deira
- Apartments for rent in Sheikh Zayed Road
- Apartments for rent in Al Satwa
- Apartments for rent in DIFC
- Apartments for rent in Downtown Dubai
- Apartments for rent in Culture Village
- Apartments for rent in Old Town
- Apartments for rent in Al Garhoud
Renting an Apartment in Al Karama
Located on the western bank of the Dubai Creek, Bur Dubai holds historic marvels from the older Dubai. Bur Dubai is separated from Deira, another traditionally old community, by the Creek. In 2017, according our data, Bur Dubai was listed as the fifth most-searched area amongst the properties in Dubai by people looking for apartments for rent. This is a land that holds many eclectic communities, like Oud Metha, Al Raffa, Al Fahidi and more. Another popular area that houses apartments in Bur Dubai is Al Karama.
Types of Apartments in Al Karama
This residential community comprises of economical options. Apartments for rent in Al Karama are similar to other communities in Dubai because of their cultural richness and welcoming vibes. Low-rise buildings are more commonly found here and usually include studios and 1-bedroom apartments for rent, more often than 2 and 3-bedroom flats. Bedrooms and kitchens at Al Karama apartments are rarely furnished to the full, so those who are considering renting here may want to get their own appliances and furniture. Before the tenants move in, landlords or owners get the apartments in Al Karama renovated with a fresh coat of paint.
Rent Price Trends for Apartments in Al Karama
Due to the high demand and affordable prices, it is a challenge for people to find apartments for rent in Al Karama that are vacant. Usually, an available unit will be occupied within a week. Prices of studios for rent in Al Karama lie in the range of AED 38,000 – AED 62,000. The 1-bedroom apartments in Al Karama have a rental price of between AED 52,000 to AED 75,000. Renting trends for 2-bed apartments ascend from AED 70,000, whereas, a 3-bedroom flat could be charged at around AED 130,000 per annum.
Lifestyle in Al Karama
Although it is one of the oldest communities, people living in Al Karama properties are not leading any less vibrant a life. From a plethora of fashion and accessory shops to a myriad of electronic and furniture stores, there’s something for everyone. Carrefour, Spinneys and Lulu Hypermarket are a few names that cater to the everyday shopping needs. The Karama Market is a heaven for those who are looking for global products with low rates. People living in Al Karama get to appreciate the religious and cultural diversity because many expats with different nationalities like Filipinos, Pakistanis, Indians and many more have inhabited the area. Located across the Burjuman center, Archies library is a facility for bookworms, holding the largest collection of books in Al Karama. People residing in apartments that are nearby Al Jafiliya station have closer access to Zabeel park and are able to carry out their fitness activities there such as jogging and yoga. Dubai’s cultural hub Al Fahidi anchors several art exhibitions highlighting many artists debuting their creativity in the art galleries.
Reasons for Renting in Al Karama
Al Karama apartments for rent are located in one of the most family-centric communities that fall under the umbrella of Dubai real estate. Expats who are newly hired employees or families who are working to maintain their economic way of living would benefit the most by choosing to lodge in apartments in Al Karama. The area is densely colonized by various schools and nurseries such as Ambassador School, Ambassador Nursery & Kindergarten, Cambridgeshire Nursery, New Dubai Nursery, etc. Medical emergencies are taken care at Aster Clinic, Medline Medical Center, etc. Dubai Museum is just a 10-minute drive away from Al Karama properties. Flats in Al Karama are not even that far from the popular E11 highway, which connects Abu Dhabi, Dubai, and Ras Al Khaimah. There are two metros serving the area, i.e. Al Karama (ADCB) station and Al Jafiliya station. Residents of Al Karama also have access to Jumeirah Beach, which is just a 15 to 20 minutes of travel away.