Bayut
Apartments for Sale in Dubai
Business Bay
SLS Dubai Hotel & Residences Apartments
Bayut - RAT-S-1042
SLS Dubai Hotel & Residences, Business Bay, Dubai
1 Bed
2 Baths
1,125 sqft

Stunning Views, Great Amenities with Payment Plan

Radlett Real is super excited to present you one bedroom loft apartments in SLS Dubai Hotel & Residences , Business Bay

Property Details
> 1076 sqft
> Price Range :AED 2,060,888 - AED 2,593,888/-
& USD 564,
,070.63
> Semi furnished with Kitchen white goods
> Different Views
> Infinity Pool
> Reception
> Concierge
> Round the Clock Security

Easy Access for all of this Location
3 MINUTES to Dubai Mall and Burj Khalifa
5 MINUTES to DIFC
10 MINUTES to Dubai International Airport

Payment Plan

4% DLD fee
30% down payment remaining 70% over 3 years
Completion Done .
Ready to handover

The SLS Dubai one-bedroom loft is super functional, so lively, and buoyant, with a doubt height of over 7 meters, giving you mega big bedroom and living room volume. The living room extends onto a 7-meter high terrace, where the views are just amazing.

Call Radlett Office on
for further details

Company name: Radlett Real Estate Brokerage
RERA ORN: 23288
Address: 706,Lake Central, Business Bay Dubai, UAE
Primary email:


Company Profile: Radlett Real Estate Brokerage was created with service in mind. Service to Owners, Tenants and the Agents. Radlett is driven by passionate people who have combined experience spanning over 20years. Service is our focus. No. 1 Dubai Real Estate Partner.
  • TypeApartment
  • PurposeFor Sale
  • Reference no.Bayut - RAT-S-1042
  • CompletionReady
  • FurnishingUnfurnished
  • Rental yieldNew
  • Added onJune 23, 2020

Features / Amenities

Balcony or Terrace
Swimming Pool
Jacuzzi
Sauna
Centrally Air-Conditioned
Central Heating
Gym or Health Club
Kids Play Area
Maintenance Staff
+ 4 more amenities

Location & Nearby

Location
Schools
Restaurants
Hospitals
Parks

Mortgage

Trends

*These trends are calculated using a proprietary algorithm based on prices advertised on Bayut.**Popularity is based on searches conducted by users on Bayut over the last quarter.
Radlett Real Estate
DED# 852634RERA# 23288Permit# 0738669053
Agent:Safa Saud Abdulla Almana
View all properties
Contact Agent for more information.
Name*
Email*
Phone*
Message*