5 Years Payment plan Luxury 1 Bedroom Fully Furnished With Monthly installment 1%5 Years Payment plan Luxury 1 Bedroom Fully Furnished With Monthly installment 1%
11
Map

5 Years Payment plan Luxury 1 Bedroom Fully Furnished With Monthly installment 1%

AED920,000
Business Bay, Dubai
1 Bed
2 Baths
560 sqft

Overview

  • TypeApartment
  • PriceAED   920,000
  • Bedroom(s)1
  • Bath(s)2
  • Area560 sqft
  • PurposeFor Sale
  • LocationBusiness Bay, Dubai
  • Ref. No:Bayut - 974-Ap-S-0084

Description

Stunning Opportunity . . . 1 Bed Room With Balcony in High Floor with Amazing Layout - Fully Furnished with Top High standard in Stylish Tower Located In the Heart of Business Bay and Walking distance to Down Town .
Enjoy View of Burj Khalifah from Your Balcony. . and all Commercial and Business Hub around You . . Prime Location with Easy access To Main Roads.
Prestige Tower with TOP Facilities and Amenities.
Just Pay 10 % and 48 % Post hand Payment plan . . Just 1% Monthly . . !

Zero Commission . . . !!!

Affordable Payment Plan :-
- 10% Down Payment .
- Pay Only 1% Per Month.
- Pay 52% till Handover - And Remaining 48% Post Handover - Just Pay 1% every Month.
- with Easy and Affordable Payment Plan To Match Your Budget . . !

LOCATION:
Easy access to Sheikh Zayed Road which is just A Short Drive away.
Easy access to Al Khail Road
Dubai Canal is just a walk away
Downtown and Dubai Mall are just a short drive away
Dubai International Airport is a 20 minutes drive
Business Bay Metro Station is nearby and easily accessible
Easy access to many reputed schools in the vicinity .


  • Freehold
  • Furnished
  • Balcony or Terrace
  • Lobby in Building
  • Double Glazed Windows
  • Central Air-Con
  • Waste Disposal
  • Service Elevators
  • Jacuzzi
  • Kids Play Area
  • Sauna
  • Steam Room
  • Barbeque Area
  • Shared Gym
  • Shared pool
  • Walk-in Closet
  • Broadband Internet
  • Satellite/Cable TV
  • Network
  • Maintenance Staff
  • Security Staff
  • CCTV Security
  • Built in Wardrobes
  • Basement parking
  • On High Floor

BASHAYER Real Estate Company professional management of premium residential projects, ready or budgeted properties.
Whether you are a property owner, an investment or a tenant, your business is our priority. !
Our reputation in real estate market was first established in Dubai since 2014.
Our commitments is to provide quality service to our client with high satisfaction

Features / Amenities

  • Features
    • Double Glazed Windows
    • Centrally Air-Conditioned
    • Furnished
    • Parking Spaces
  • Building
    • Balcony or Terrace
    • Lobby in Building
  • Health and Fitness
    • Gym or Health Club
    • Jacuzzi
    • Sauna
    • Steam Room
    • Swimming Pool
  • Recreation and Family
    • Barbeque Area
    • Kids Play Area
  • Cleaning and Maintenance
    • Waste Disposal
    • Maintenance Staff
  • Business and Security
    • Security Staff
    • CCTV Security
  • Technology
    • Broadband Internet
    • Satellite/Cable TV
  • Miscellaneous
    • Freehold

Location & Nearby

Schools
Restaurants
Hospitals
Parks

Mortgage

Calculate and view the monthly mortgage on this apartment

Total Price
AED
Loan Period
Years
Down Payment
AED
%
Interest Rate
%
AED3,359per month
TOTAL LOAN AMOUNTAED1,007,651
Payment Breakdown
InterestPrincipal

Trends

Contact Agent for more information.
Name*
Email*
Phone*
Message*