- Emirates Hills
Properties for sale in Emirates Hills
Locations in Emirates Hills with Properties
- AED18,000,000Sector E, Emirates Hills, DubaiVilla5610,000 sqft
- AED17,000,000Sector E, Emirates Hills, DubaiVilla5614,000 sqft
Full Lake View Special price for Cash Buyer
- AED14,500,000Sector E, Emirates Hills, DubaiVilla6516,500 sqft
Negotiable | Exclusive Agent | 16,500 sqft |
- AED26,000,000Sector E, Emirates Hills, DubaiVilla5716,763 sqft
Exclusive 5BR Villa for Rent in Emirates Hills with Lake View
- AED19,000,000Sector E, Emirates Hills, DubaiVilla5510,500 sqft
Luxury Villa | E Sector | Open to Offers
- AED37,999,950Sector V, Emirates Hills, DubaiVilla6712,000 sqft
Exquisite Golf Course View Gem | Sector V
- AED42,000,000Sector P, Emirates Hills, DubaiVilla6716,000 sqft
Available Immediately / Ready to Live. Complete Luxury with Full Lake Views.
- AED98,000,000Sector E, Emirates Hills, DubaiVilla6734,050 sqft
The definition of Luxury. Emirates Hills award winning and finest trophy home.
- AED25,000,000Sector P, Emirates Hills, DubaiVilla5818,989 sqft
Proud to Present This Beautiful Emirates Hills Villa
- AED28,000,000Sector R, Emirates Hills, DubaiVilla6719,000 sqft
Prime position | Investors deal | Vastu. . .
- AED36,900,000Emirates Hills, DubaiVilla5718,795 sqft
Lake Facing | 6 Bed | Excellent Quality | P Sector. .
- AED16,000,000Emirates Hills, DubaiVilla5719,000 sqft
Huge Price Reduction, Lake Side-E Sector-Large Plot-Open Plan-Nicely Maintained
- AED125,000,000Sector L, Emirates Hills, DubaiVilla7738,230 sqft
Luxury Trophy Mansion, Full GC views, Award Winning Design, Top 3
- AED21,500,000Emirates Hills, DubaiVilla6718,863 sqft
Vastu Compliant | 6 Bed Villa | Full Lake View.
- AED33,500,000Sector R, Emirates Hills, DubaiVilla6720,003 sqft
Huge R Sector villa with Full Golf Views. .
- AED28,000,000Sector R, Emirates Hills, DubaiVilla6725,000 sqft
Best value | Golf View | Price Reduced | Huge plot. .
- AED28,999,999Emirates Hills, DubaiVilla6719,000 sqft
Price Reduced | Classical R Sector Home with Full GCV. .
- AED22,750,000Emirates Hills, DubaiVilla6714,000 sqft
Classical 6 Bed Home, North Facing, High. .
- AED83,499,999Sector P, Emirates Hills, DubaiVilla81132,555 sqft
Luxurious 8BR Villa on the Lake in Emirates Hills
- AED23,500,000Sector E, Emirates Hills, DubaiVilla5518,729 sqft
| Upgraded Modern Villa on Large Plot |
- AED44,000,000Emirates Hills, DubaiVilla6720,000 sqft
Wonderful Modern Italian Style Villa in Prestigious R Sector
- AED120,000,000Sector L, Emirates Hills, DubaiVilla111139,500 sqft
The One and Only Palatial Villa
- AED7,850,000Montgomerie Maisonettes, Emirates Hills, DubaiTownhouse323,011 sqft
Marina and Golf Course View Private Pool
- AED30,000,000Sector P, Emirates Hills, DubaiVilla5514,700 sqft
Golf Course Views | 5 Bedroom | Elevator
Near Emirates Hills
- Properties for sale in The Hills
- Properties for sale in The Meadows
- Properties for sale in The Lakes
- Properties for sale in Jumeirah Islands
- Properties for sale in The Springs
- Properties for sale in The Views
- Properties for sale in The Greens
- Properties for sale in Jumeirah Heights
- Properties for sale in Jumeirah Lake Towers (JLT)
- Properties for sale in Jumeirah Park
Buying a Property in Emirates Hills
With house prices in Dubai decreasing by 1.2% each month in 2018, people are readily buying properties in Dubai right now. It is reported that in October alone, there has been a 5.6% decrease in prices so this is the best opportunity for investors to make some serious buying decisions. One such property unit that buyers can consider is Emirates Hills, the Beverly Hills of Dubai. Launched in the year 2003, Emirates Hills is a gated community in Dubai that contains owners hailing from all parts of the world, including Europe, Iran, India and Pakistan. Located between the E 311 highway and the coast, 4 miles off Dubai Marina, Emirates Hills is an exclusive housing community in Dubai that spans across an area of 12 km.sq. Comprising an 18-hole championship golf course, The Montgomerie Dubai, Emirates Hills is the brainchild of Emaar Properties.
Types of Properties in Emirates Hills
Being an ultra-luxurious residential community in Dubai, Emirates Hills showcases driveways featuring cascading fountains, tree-lined esplanades and palm-filled gardens. Home to lush-green landscapes, Emirates Hills contains more than 21 villas in its top-notch residential buildings, Sector P, Montgomerie Maisonettes and Sector E. Aiming to emulate Beverly Hills in California, Emirates Hills contains properties that lie between 12,000 sq. ft. to 80,000 sq. ft. As far as plot sizes are concerned, they range between 19,000 sq. ft. and 50,000 sq. ft. Unrivalled in their splendour and magnificence, Emirates Hills villas offer 24-hour surveillance, golf views, spas, steam rooms and picturesque walkways.
Sale Price Trends for Properties in Emirates Hills
From beautiful landscapes, tropical palms, manicured lawns and a tranquil atmosphere to palatial houses, everything about Emirates Hills is lavish. This is the reason why top-notch businessmen, IT specialists and restauranteurs choose to live there. If you want to be a part of this community, you can buy a unit there. The sale trend of villas in Emirates Hills starts from AED 6,800,000 and goes up to AED 125,000,000.
Popular Areas of Emirates Hills
The famous Montgomerie Golf Course extends over 265 acres in total with 49 acres of lakes and 143 acres of turf. Designed by Colin Montgomerie in collaboration with Desmond Muirhead, the golf course contains a 3 thirteenth hole, which represents a 360-degree teeing area, representing the UAE. Aiming to cater to golfers from all over the world, the golf course follows the practices and standards developed by Troon Golf Agronomy management team. Drawing reminiscence from the historic courses of Scotland, the Montgomerie Course is a link land, which means that it is built on the sandy soil along the coastline without any trees. Lying in proximity to the Emirates Hills is a world-class restaurant, The Beach Bar & Grill which offers a fine dining setup on the shaded wooden terrace so that visitors can enjoy the view of the turquoise waters of the Gulf and magnificent landscapes. Situated in The Palace, the restaurant caters to visitors daily for lunch and dinner from 12:00 pm to 11:30 pm. From oysters to grilled meat, it provides the best seafood to food lovers.
Reasons for Investing in Emirates Hills
Given the fact that Emirates Hills is one of the premier communities in Dubai that offers an inimitable setting, buying a residential unit in the Emirates Hill is a good option. With many schools, nurseries and supermarkets nearby, Emirates Hills makes it easier for occupants to send their children to school and do grocery shopping when they want. Lying close to the Dubai International Airport, its an excellent community for those who travel frequently.