- Emirates Hills
Villas for sale in Emirates Hills
- AED35,000,000Sector E, Emirates Hills, DubaiVilla679,702 sqft
- AED35,000,000Sector P, Emirates Hills, DubaiVilla6721,000 sqft
Basement car parks | Vacant | Call Conor
- AED21,000,000Sector E, Emirates Hills, DubaiVilla5510,500 sqft
Luxury Villa | E Sector | Open to Offers
- AED35,000,000Sector P, Emirates Hills, DubaiVilla6714,700 sqft
Exquisite Fully Furnished 6 bed Luxury Villa
- AED28,000,000Sector R, Emirates Hills, DubaiVilla6719,000 sqft
Prime position, Investors deal, Great Value, Vastu
- AED125,000,000Sector L, Emirates Hills, DubaiVilla7738,230 sqft
Luxury Trophy Mansion with Full GC views. Award Winning Design. Top 3
- AED23,500,000Sector E, Emirates Hills, DubaiVilla5518,000 sqft
Upgraded Modern Villa on Large Plot.
- AED21,500,000Emirates Hills, DubaiVilla6718,863 sqft
Vastu Compliant 6 Bed Villa - Full Lake View
- AED36,900,000Emirates Hills, DubaiVilla5718,795 sqft
Lake Facing, 6 Bed, Excellent Quality- P Sector
- AED20,888,888Emirates Hills, DubaiVilla5719,000 sqft
Lake Side- E Sector-Large Plot-Open Plan-Nicely Maintained
- AED28,999,999Emirates Hills, DubaiVilla6719,000 sqft
Price Reduced - Classical R Sector Home with Full GCV.
- AED44,000,000Emirates Hills, DubaiVilla6720,000 sqft
Wonderful Modern Italian Style Villa in prestigious R sector
- AED22,750,000Emirates Hills, DubaiVilla6714,000 sqft
Classical 6 Bed Home, North Facing, High Specifications throughout.
- AED44,000,000Emirates Hills, DubaiVilla7723,365 sqft
Wonderful E sector Home, Full Golf Views- impressive throughout.
- AED21,500,000Sector E, Emirates Hills, DubaiVilla6713,500 sqft
Exclusive | well maintained | Vastu compliant | owner occupied
- AED23,000,000Sector W, Emirates Hills, DubaiVilla6621,000 sqft
1000 dh per sqft | Ready now | Lake view
- AED25,000,000Sector P, Emirates Hills, DubaiVilla5818,989 sqft
Proud to Present This Beautiful Emirates Hills Villa
- AED17,888,888Sector E, Emirates Hills, DubaiVilla699,000 sqft
Upgraded 6BR Al Hambra Style Villa Emirates Hills
- AED37,999,950Sector V, Emirates Hills, DubaiVilla6712,000 sqft
Exquisite Golf Course View Gem - Sector V
- AED17,500,000Signature Villas (Emirates Hills), Emirates Hills, DubaiVilla6915,242 sqft
30,000 soft mansion at Dubai hills
- AED25,000,000Signature Villas (Emirates Hills), Emirates Hills, DubaiVilla6713,500 sqft
Fully Upgraded - 6 Bed - Available Now
- AED17,000,000Sector E, Emirates Hills, DubaiVilla558,500 sqft
5 Bedroom | Full Lake View | 14,930 Plot
- AED27,000,000Sector P, Emirates Hills, DubaiVilla669,000 sqft
Lake View | 6 Bedroom | Luxury Villa | VOT
- AED19,999,950Sector H, Emirates Hills, DubaiVilla6712,000 sqft
Dutco Villa | Six Bed | 12,000 sq. ft BUA
Near Emirates Hills
Why Buy a Villa in Emirates Hills?
Located in close proximity to Palm Jumeirah and other well-established suburbs, Emirates Hills is an upscale, gated community in the emirate of Dubai. Emirates Hills was the first Dubai real estate project that offered freehold properties to expatriates and external investors. This upscale community has often been dubbed as the Beverly Hills of Dubai. Within this community, investors can choose from a variety of houses available for sale, some of which are Vastu compliant (the gold-standard in best home construction practices). This residential district is a great place to reside for those who share a passion for golf, given its close proximity to a golf course and a 5-star luxury hotel, which is part of the Address Montgomerie resort.
Types of Villas in Emirates Hills
The most basic villas in Emirates Hills aren’t as rudimentary as normal standards. For example, basic villas for sale in Emirates Hills will come with 3-bedrooms and 2-bathrooms covering a total area of 2,615 sq. ft. Slightly larger villas will come with 5-bedrooms and 6-bathrooms, all constructed on an area of 14,935 sq. ft. the largest villas can have up to 6-bedrooms with 7-bathrooms; a home of this stature is normally constructed on an area of over 16,000 sq. ft. An important fact to keep in mind is that nearly all villas in Emirates Hills come standard with private gardens and swimming pools. Some villas have been constructed to have rooms based on open-plan design that makes them look and feel very spacious. Some villas will also have a terrace overlooking the Dubai marina skyline and the golf course.
Sale Price Trends for Villas in Emirates Hills
For a 5-bedroom, 6-bathroom villa, one can expect to pay an average cost of AED 18.5 million. The most cost-efficient villas will usually go for AED 6.25 million, which usually has 3 bedrooms. Those who are looking for the largest Emirates Hills villas for sale can consider buying a 16,000 sq. ft house that typically comes with 6-bedrooms and 7-bathrooms. The average asking price for this type of home will range somewhere around AED 23 million.
Lifestyle in Emirates Hills
Emirates Hills is a community where the wealthy and elite reside. Thus, it is the most affluent property market, second only to Dubai Marina. Although there are several things to do in Emirates Hills, residents living here can also choose to commute to nearby communities such as Dubai Marina for shopping, dining and other fun activities. Aside from upscale living, security in Emirates Hills is second to none. Not only do residents live in luxury, but safety is also a top priority in this residential-community with 24-hour monitoring and a highly-trained, dedicated security staff. The local residents here enjoy the best of everything, including a state-of-the-art gym that has high-end training equipment and the most professional and highly-experienced personal trainers. Within the fitness centre, there’s an infinity pool for residents to enjoy, there’s also a kids’ pool and a snack bar. Being a popular, in-demand community to live in, there are several villas for sale in Emirates Hills that can be considered a lucrative investment opportunity.
Reasons for Investing in Emirates Hills
Although when discussing the benefits of investing in Emirates Hills, a long list can easily be drafted. However, some top reasons include the ability to rent out your villa in Emirates Hills to gain additional rental income or to put it up for commercial lodging. Also, Emirates Hills consists of several subcommunities such as the Greens, the Meadows, the Springs and many other themed housing projects. Perhaps the biggest reason to invest in Emirates Hills is the projected return on investment. In fact, the average selling price for property in Emirates Hills was AED 34.49 million. These reasons alone are enough to compel most people to seriously start looking at villas for sale in Emirates Hills.