- Emirates Hills
- AED27,000,000Sector E, Emirates Hills, DubaiVilla6830,000 sqft
- AED97,995,000Sector E, Emirates Hills, DubaiVilla
Motivated Seller | 34,000 sqft | Basement Car Park7634,000 sqft
- AED15,225,000Signature Villas (Emirates Hills), Emirates Hills, DubaiVilla
Emirates Hills ! 5 Bed ! Vacant on Transfer5615,100 sqft
- AED14,800,000Signature Villas (Emirates Hills), Emirates Hills, DubaiVilla
Six Bedroom Mansion for Sale6717,100 sqft
- AED29,999,995Sector HT, Emirates Hills, DubaiVilla
Luxury Villa ! 6 Bed + Maid ! Golf View6716,100 sqft
- AED36,000,000Signature Villas (Emirates Hills), Emirates Hills, DubaiVilla
Golf Course View ! Luxury Villa For Sale6714,400 sqft
- AED20,000,000Signature Villas (Emirates Hills), Emirates Hills, DubaiVilla
Vastu Complain Brand New Custom Villa ! With Basement6716,500 sqft
- AED35,000,000Sector W, Emirates Hills, DubaiVilla
Furnished | Modern Finishes | Full Lake Views6612,000 sqft
- AED27,999,900Signature Villas (Emirates Hills), Emirates Hills, DubaiVilla
Massive Plot Size | Lake View | Luxury5610,000 sqft
- AED45,000,000Sector L, Emirates Hills, DubaiVilla
Golf View ! 7 Bed + Maid ! Vacant On Transfer7825,000 sqft
- AED13,750,000Signature Villas (Emirates Hills), Emirates Hills, DubaiVilla
Luxury Villa ! 6 Bedroom ! Lake View679,000 sqft
- AED19,999,999Signature Villas (Emirates Hills), Emirates Hills, DubaiVilla
Luxury Villa ! 7 bedroom ! Sector-W7812,010 sqft
- AED21,450,000Signature Villas (Emirates Hills), Emirates Hills, DubaiVilla
Vastu Complaint | Luxury Villa | 6 Bed6818,970 sqft
- AED85,000,000Sector L, Emirates Hills, DubaiVilla
The Royal Palace Of Emirates Hills7830,000 sqft
- AED19,995,000Sector P, Emirates Hills, DubaiVilla
Motivated Seller | Make an offer | Full lake views7715,500 sqft
- AED14,500,000Sector H, Emirates Hills, DubaiVilla
Motivated Seller | Make an Offer | Cheapest in EH5615,600 sqft
- AED20,000,000Sector E, Emirates Hills, DubaiVilla
Luxurious Incredible 5BR, Centrally Equipped Villa51216,049 sqft
- AED38,000,000Sector W, Emirates Hills, DubaiVilla
Exclusive Luxurious 5BR Villa in Emirates Hills5718,833 sqft
- AED19,750,000Sector E, Emirates Hills, DubaiVilla
Modern | Vastu Approved | Furnished | Negotiable5716,226 sqft
- AED19,999,999Sector P, Emirates Hills, DubaiVilla
P Sector/Lake Facing/Classical Family Home5716,717 sqft
- AED3,849,000Montgomerie Maisonettes, Emirates Hills, DubaiVilla
EXCLUSIVE | Montgomerie Maisonette | 3 Bed322,605 sqft
- AED19,750,000Sector E, Emirates Hills, DubaiVilla
Ultimate Luxury Family Villa at Sector E, Emirates Hills5610,600 sqft
- AED27,000,000Sector R, Emirates Hills, DubaiVilla
Vastu | Golf Course View | Basement car park6724,000 sqft
- AED15,000,000Sector E, Emirates Hills, DubaiVilla
Motivated Seller | Open to Offers | View today678,500 sqft
Near Emirates Hills
Buying a Villa in Emirates Hills
Emirates Hills is an upscale, gated community in the emirate of Dubai. It is located in proximity to The Meadows, Jumeirah Islands, Jumeirah Park and other well-established suburbs. Emirates Hills was the first Dubai real estate project that offered freehold properties to expatriates and external investors. This upscale community has often been dubbed as the Beverly Hills of Dubai. Within this community, investors can choose from a variety of houses available for sale, some of which are Vastu compliant (the gold-standard in best home construction practices). This residential district is a great place to reside for those who share a passion for golf, given its close proximity to a golf course and a 5-star luxury hotel, which is part of the Address Montgomerie resort.
What Types of Villas are in Emirates Hills?
The most basic villas in Emirates Hills aren’t as rudimentary as normal standards. For example, basic villas for sale in Emirates Hills will come with 3-bedrooms and 2-bathrooms covering a total area of 2,615 sq. ft. Slightly larger villas will come with 5-bedrooms and 6-bathrooms, all constructed on an area of 14,935 sq. ft. the largest villas can have up to 6-bedrooms with 7-bathrooms; a home of this stature is normally constructed on an area of over 16,000 sq. ft. An important fact to keep in mind is that nearly all villas in Emirates Hills come standard with private gardens and swimming pools. Some villas have been constructed to have rooms based on open-plan design that makes them look and feel very spacious. Some villas will also have a terrace overlooking the Dubai marina skyline and the golf course.
What are the Sale Price Trends for Villas in Emirates Hills?
For a 5-bedroom, 6-bathroom villa, one can expect to pay an average cost of AED 18.5 million. The most cost-efficient villas will usually go for AED 6.25 million, which usually has 3 bedrooms. Those who are looking for the largest Emirates Hills villas for sale can consider buying a 16,000 sq. ft house that typically comes with 6-bedrooms and 7-bathrooms. The average asking price for this type of home will range somewhere around AED 23 million.
What is the Lifestyle in Emirates Hills like?
Emirates Hills is a community where the wealthy and elite reside. Thus, it is the most affluent property market, second only to Dubai Marina. Although there are several things to do in Emirates Hills, residents living here can also choose to commute to nearby communities such as Dubai Marina for shopping, dining and other fun activities. Aside from upscale living, security in Emirates Hills is second to none. Not only do residents live in luxury, but safety is also a top priority in this residential-community with 24-hour monitoring and a highly-trained, dedicated security staff. The local residents here enjoy the best of everything, including a state-of-the-art gym that has high-end training equipment and the most professional and highly-experienced personal trainers. Within the fitness centre, there’s an infinity pool for residents to enjoy, there’s also a kids’ pool and a snack bar. Being a popular, in-demand community to live in, there are several villas for sale in Emirates Hills that can be considered a lucrative investment opportunity.
What are the Reasons for Investing in Emirates Hills?
Although when discussing the benefits of investing in Emirates Hills, a long list can easily be drafted. However, some top reasons include the ability to rent out your villa in Emirates Hills to gain additional rental income or to put it up for commercial lodging. Also, Emirates Hills consists of several subcommunities such as the Greens, Meadows Dubai, the Springs and many other themed housing projects. Perhaps the biggest reason to invest in Emirates Hills is the projected return on investment. In fact, the average selling price for property in Emirates Hills was AED 34.49 million. These reasons alone are enough to compel most people to seriously start looking at villas for sale in Emirates Hills.