- Al Salam Street
Properties for rent in Al Salam Street
- AED220,000YearlyBloom Gardens, Al Salam Street, Abu DhabiTownhouse564,923 sqft
- AED70,000YearlyAl Salam Street, Abu DhabiApartment231,500 sqft
Live in a Dazzling and Homey 2 Master Bedroom Apartment
- AED185,000YearlyBloom Gardens, Al Salam Street, Abu DhabiVilla332,914 sqft
Brand New 3BR+M Townhouse in Bloom Gardens
- AED215,000YearlyBloom Gardens, Al Salam Street, Abu DhabiVilla564,498 sqft
HOT DEAL! Brand New Villa in a Prime Area
- AED60,000YearlyAl Salam Street, Abu DhabiApartment11870 sqft
Elegant and well-appointed new building
- AED200,000YearlyBloom Gardens, Al Salam Street, Abu DhabiVilla342,915 sqft
Magnicifent Villa in Faya Bloom Gardens!
- AED220,000YearlyBloom Gardens, Al Salam Street, Abu DhabiVilla574,800 sqft
5 Br villa+Maid|Big Terrace|Garden|Rent |
- AED190,000YearlyBloom Gardens, Al Salam Street, Abu DhabiTownhouse342,796 sqft
Huge 3 BR TH w/ Garden in Prime Location
- AED198,000YearlyBloom Gardens, Al Salam Street, Abu DhabiVilla353,800 sqft
Brand New 3BR Villa In Faya Bloom Garden
- AED220,000YearlyBloom Gardens, Al Salam Street, Abu DhabiTownhouse554,556 sqft
Big layout 5BR | Prime Loc. | with Garden
- AED120,000YearlyAl Salam Street, Abu DhabiApartment452,800 sqft
For rent a 4 bedroom apartment, lounge and maid room very large areas Al Salam Street
- AED215,000YearlyBloom Gardens, Al Salam Street, Abu DhabiTownhouse342,193 sqft
Brand New 3 Bedroom Townhouse in Khalifa Park, Salam Street Area!
- AED200,000YearlyBloom Gardens, Al Salam Street, Abu DhabiVilla353,000 sqft
LARGE UNIT!!! BEST LOCATIN SIGLE RAW!!!
- AED100,000YearlyAl Salam Street, Abu DhabiApartment342,200 sqft
Beautiful & Big 3 bed with maid, parking & Gym
- AED190,000YearlyBloom Gardens, Al Salam Street, Abu DhabiTownhouse342,914 sqft
Vacant Brand New 3BR Townhouse with maids room
- AED75,000YearlyAl Salam Street, Abu DhabiApartment221,400 sqft
Best Deal , Brand New! 2BHK+Maidroom with All Facilities on Salam Street
- AED60,000YearlyAl Salam Street, Abu DhabiApartment221,250 sqft
VERY SPACIOUS 2 BEDROOM 2 BATHROOM BIG KITCHEN AND BALCONY FOR ONLY 60,000 NEAR FATIMA SCHL
- AED200,000YearlyBloom Gardens, Al Salam Street, Abu DhabiTownhouse342,913 sqft
2 Cheques! Vacant Single Row 3 MBR with maids room
- AED75,000YearlyAl Salam Street, Abu DhabiApartment341,950 sqft
Huge Affordable! 3BHK Maidroom on Salam Street!
- AED80,000YearlyAl Salam Street, Abu DhabiApartment342,000 sqft
Spacious 3 BR with maid room and fitted wardrobes is for rent only at AED 70K yearly on Salam Street
- AED50,000YearlyAl Salam Street, Abu DhabiApartment221,250 sqft
2 BEDROOM 2 BATHROOM BIG KITCHEN WITH BALCONY FOR ONLY 50,000 IN 2 TO 3 PAYMENTS
- AED100,000YearlyAl Salam Street, Abu DhabiApartment342,000 sqft
Stunning 3 BR Apartment With Wardrobe And Gym,swimming Pool Is For Rent In Tower On Salam Street
- AED50,000YearlyAl Salam Street, Abu DhabiApartment12800 sqft
Spacious 1BHK apartment with fitted wardrobes only at AED 60K is available for rent on Salam Street
- AED85,000YearlyAl Salam Street, Abu DhabiApartment231,400 sqft
Affordable! 2Master BR with Maid room flat with facilities is for rent only at AED 85k/- on Salam St
Near Al Salam Street
- Properties for rent in Al Nahyan
- Properties for rent in Al Maryah Island
- Properties for rent in Defence Street
- Properties for rent in Tourist Club Area (TCA)
- Properties for rent in Al Wahdah
- Properties for rent in Al Najda Street
- Properties for rent in Airport Street
- Properties for rent in Al Karamah
- Properties for rent in Al Markaziya
- Properties for rent in Electra Street
Renting a Property in Al Salam Street
The rents in Abu Dhabi declined massively during the third quarter of 2018. According to Reidin's Residential Property Rental Price Index for Abu Dhabi, there is 3% decline in the overall rentals of investment areas, such as Hydra Village, Hidd Al Saadiyat, Al Raha Beach and Al Reef, Abu Dhabi islands, such as Khalidiyah, Bateen and Muroor, and off-island areas, such as Muhammad Bin Zayed City, Golf Gardens and Al Raha Gardens. Considering this a great opportunity, people are taking properties on rent in Abu Dhabi. Renamed as Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Street, Al Salam Street is one of the main thoroughfares in Abu Dhabi that runs through Robat Street and ends at the intersection with Saada Street. Consisting of various attractions, such as Khalifa Park and Geneva Clock, Al Salam Street is a project worth AED 5 billion.
Types of Properties in Al Salam Street
Offering a full range of services, Al Salam Street contains three major residential areas, such as Mansour Tower, Salam HQ and Bloom Gardens. Bloom Gardens contain over 80 properties out of which there are over 37 flats, 39 villas and 41 townhouses. However, Salam HQ and Mansour Tower consist of over 6 offices. Built with high-end finishes, the apartments in Al Salam Street come in multiple configurations, such as studios, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, 3-bedroom and 4-bedroom flats with a built-up area ranging between 800 sq. ft. and 4,000 sq. ft. Showcasing Andalusian architecture, Al Salam Street villas are made up of 3-bedroom, 4-bedroom and 5-bedroom houses, featuring airy rooms, spacious balconies, state-of-the-art gym, private swimming pool and a maids room. Showcasing modern architectural diversity, the townhouses in Al Salam Street feature an open living and dining area, master bedrooms with en-suite bathroom, a terrace, closed kitchen, maid's room and a covered parking space.
Rent Price Trends for Properties in Al Salam Street
Al Salam Street residential communities are based on an upscale living standard that focuses on offering leisure, sports and educational facilities to the residents. If you are in pursuit of such a community, renting a villa, townhouse or apartment in Al Salam Street would be a reasonable option. The rental price of apartments starts from AED 50,000 and goes up to AED 210,000 per annum. Likewise, the rent of villas ranges between AED 180,000 and AED 370,000 per year. If you are in search of a more affordable unit, townhouses in Al Salam Street can be good for you. The rental trend of townhouses in the said community starts from AED 185,000 and goes up to AED 270,000 per annum.
Popular Areas of Al Salam Street
Situated near the eco-friendly community of Al Salam Street, Sumaq is a premier restaurant that provides fresh food. The best part about this restaurant is that it provides customers with an option to opt for a customized dish. From having to pick their own protein, such as chicken, beef and falafel to choosing veggies and toppings such as pickles and parsley and sauces from harissa mayo, lemon olive oil, hot sauce, garlic, and tahini, they get to do make their own shawarma. Besides that, it also lets them select from an array of cold beverages such as mint lemonade, fresh orange, apple, carrot and pomegranate juice. Lying close to the Al Salam Street, there is a one-stop shopping destination in Abu Dhabi, Khalidiyah Mall. Consisting of 160 stores, Khalidiyah Mall stretches across an area of 86,000 sq. m. Opened in January 2007, Khalidiyah Mall is managed and owned by Lulu Group International. Consisting of Cine Royal Cinema, Bowling City, food courts, ice-cream parlours, anchor shops, kiosks, banks, books and departmental stores, Khalidiyah Mall offers various sales throughout the year.
Reasons for Renting in Al Salam Street
Suited to both young professionals and families, the residential units in Al Salam Street are dotted with courtyards, green spaces and parks. Its location is also very ideal for those who are in search of a space that is accessible from all areas of Abu Dhabi. Being in the core of the capital, these units lie close to Danube Metro Station that helps them manage their commute. Offering great value for money, these units also provide a great mix of nationalities so that occupants can learn about different cultures and embrace this cultural diversity.