- Al Khaleej Al Arabi Street
Villas for rent in Al Khaleej Al Arabi Street
- AED275,000YearlyAl Bateen Park, Al Khaleej Al Arabi Street, Al Bateen, Abu DhabiVilla454,628 sqft
- AED320,000YearlyAl Bateen Park, Al Khaleej Al Arabi Street, Al Bateen, Abu DhabiVilla454,628 sqft
Custom Designed, 4MBR stand alone villa
- AED270,000YearlyAl Bateen Park, Al Khaleej Al Arabi Street, Al Bateen, Abu DhabiVilla444,842 sqft
Enjoy city center life in comfort and luxury!
- AED250,000YearlyAl Khaleej Al Arabi Street, Al Bateen, Abu DhabiVilla453,500 sqft
Very Clean Villa for Rent in Al Bateen ! Ready to live in
- AED240,000YearlyAl Khaleej Al Arabi Street, Al Bateen, Abu DhabiVilla565,381 sqft
Direct from the owner no Commission Villa For Rent In Compound - With Pool
- AED280,000YearlyAl Bateen Park, Al Khaleej Al Arabi Street, Al Bateen, Abu DhabiVilla465,117 sqft
Independent four bedroom villa in bateen park for 280k
Near Al Khaleej Al Arabi Street
- Villas for rent in Muroor Road
- Villas for rent in Eastern Mangroves Complex
- Villas for rent in Najmat Abu Dhabi
- Villas for rent in Mushrif Gardens
- Villas for rent in al Qurm Compound
- Villas for rent in Liwa Village
- Villas for rent in Bloom Gardens
- Villas for rent in Al Bateen Villas
- Villas for rent in Marina Sunset Bay
- Villas for rent in Hills Abu Dhabi
Renting a Villa in Al Khaleej Al Arabi Street
Al Bateen is a relatively large mix-use development in the vast real estate of Abu Dhabi, accessed through the main Al Bateen and Al Khaleej Al Arabi Street. The community boasts many rental apartments, villas, and even offices, despite being mainly residential. Many properties in Al Bateen are waterfront and the locale also has many official buildings, healthcare centres & hospitals, gyms, malls, supermarkets, and many exclusive amenities and facilities. Al Khaleej Al Arabi Street’s rental villas, however, are a class apart, neighbouring in on Abu Dhabi Gate City and Al Maqta.
Types of Villas in Al Khaleej Al Arabi Street
Villas in Al Khaleej Al Arabi Street come with varying sizes and designs, mostly sporting 3, 4, 5 and 6-bedroom homes. The houses are absolutely luxurious with ample living spaces, spanning between 3,000 to 7,532 sq. ft. The architectural styles of these homes vary owing to the different owners, but many of the houses have traditional Arabic elements, whereas there are also units that more sleek and ultra-modern. All villas in Khaleej Al Arabi Street have widespread balconies, brilliantly made built-in wardrobes, walk-in closets, laundry & storerooms, big gardens, private car parking – up to 4 in some houses – neat marble flooring, swimming pools, furnished kitchens with amazing countertops and some of the latest fixtures. The villas in Al Khaleej Al Arabi street also have swimming pools and separate rooms & living facilities for maids, drivers, and other domestic help.
Rent Price Trends for Villas in Al Khaleej Al Arabi Street
The rental prices of villas vary, depending on their size, location and number of bedrooms. 4-bedroom villas for rent start at AED 285,000, AED 300,000 for 5-bedroom villas and 6-bedroom villas in Al Khaleej Al Arabi Street have rental prices around AED 300,000 on a yearly basis.
Highlights of Al Khaleej Al Arabi Street
Living in Al Khaleej Al Arabi Street is nothing short of a treat, with many great schools, high-end hotels, supermarkets, mosques, malls, restaurants and other retail options surrounding the homes. Overlooking the Al Maqta Channel, Al Khaleej Al Arabi Street is also surrounded by several healthcare centres & hospitals like Danat Al Emarat Hospital, Al Maqta Clinic, and Al Maqta Healthcare Center. While there are many high-end eateries around, residents usually frequent the local Texas Chicken, Ward & Yasmeen’s, Bord Eau, the Taste Village, Sho Cho Japanese Restaurant & Lounge, Frankie’s and The Belgian Café. Catering to the necessities of the residents there is a local Spinneys, Armed Forces Cooperative Society mart and the Al Haji Ahmed Supermarket at a mere 8-minute drive. Most of the pubs, however, at not directly in the community but rather nearby, with Lemon and Lime at a 9-minute drive, Noche, The Sportsman's Arm, Victor's Pub and Aquarius at an approximately 6-minute ride. However, Chameleon, Barfly and Cooper's is relatively closer.