Bayut
Apartments for Sale in Abu Dhabi
Yas Island
Water's Edge Apartments
Bayut - #78
Water's Edge, Yas Island, Abu Dhabi
2 Beds
3 Baths
1,074 sqft

2 Bedroom Apartment with full SEA View!

ONLY at Seniors Real Estate! You pay 20% initial payment and we change it under your name then remaining 80% payment on handover!

Features:
Terrace
Open Kitchen
Master Bedroom en-suite Bathroom
Living / Dining Area
Laundry Room
Parking
Centralized A/C

Waters Edge is a mid-rise residential building offering a mix of studios, one, two and three bedrooms and will be offering residents all the best living and leisure facilities at affordable prices. The development consists of 13 buildings grouped around the community with easy access to world class facilities including jogging trails, huge swimming pools, sports pitches.

Waters Edge sub-community is located close to Yas Marina Circuit a popular leisure attraction which is the venue for Abu Dhabi Grand Prix. Designed by Hermann Tilke and is the 2nd Formula One track in the Middle East.

For more details and inquiry please don't hesitate to contact us
Mobile Number:

Landline:

Email:
  • TypeApartment
  • PurposeFor Sale
  • Reference no.Bayut - #78
  • CompletionOff-Plan
  • FurnishingUnfurnished
  • Added onJuly 23, 2020

Features / Amenities

Swimming Pool
Centrally Air-Conditioned
Central Heating
Gym or Health Club
Waste Disposal
Maintenance Staff
Security Staff

Location & Nearby

Location
Schools
Restaurants
Hospitals
Parks

Mortgage

Trends

Seniors Real Estate
Agent:Hamdan Ali Al Khoori
View all properties
Contact Agent for more information.
Name*
Email*
Phone*
Message*