3BR +Maid3BR +Maid
17
Map

3BR +Maid, Type 2M, Reem Community, Arabian Ranches 2

AED1,800,000
Reem Community, Arabian Ranches 2, Dubai
3 Beds
4 Baths
2,193 sqft

Overview

  • TypeVilla
  • Price
    AED1,800,000
  • Bedroom(s)3
  • Bath(s)4
  • Area2,193 sqft
  • PurposeFor Sale
  • LocationReem Community, Arabian Ranches 2, Dubai
  • Ref. No:Bayut - 275-Vl-S-0079

Description

Arabian Ranches 2, Reem Community
  • 3 Bedroom + Maid, Type 2M
  • BUA: 2193 sq ft.
  • Plot: 1948 sq ft.
  • Single Row
  • Community view
  • Original Purchase Price: Dhs 2,084,888
  • Paid so far: 30%. Remaining to pay 70%

Facilities
  • BBQ Area
  • Football Field
  • swimming pool
  • Golf
  • Gym
  • Kids Play Area
  • Park
  • Polo & Equestrian
  • Tennis Courts
  • Supermarket
  • Shopping Mall.

Selling at: AED 1,800,000

For inquiries please call Noush

BERN 35761
Office:
/

For more property listings visit: nadiapro. com


One of the most sought-after neighbourhoods in Dubai, Al Reem spans an impressive 208 acres with lakefront views. An integral part of Arabian Ranches, this desert-themed masterplanned development is an exceptional residential choice for the discerning customers who value the finer things in life. Al Reems villas draw inspiration from traditional Arab and Spanish architecture and include a variety of detached, two-storey, single-family residences ranging in size from 1,690 to 3,060 sq ft, with three, four and five bedrooms. With 24-hour security, Al Reem offers residents a relaxing getaway from the bustle of the city. The community has neighbourhood parks with swimming pools and childrens play areas. Riding trails conveniently take residents to the Arabian Ranches Golf Club, while a lively Town Centre offers a diversity of retail choices including grocery stores and boutiques. State-of-the-art telecom networks and educational institutions add to the quality of life. Al Reem residents can also access Dubai Equestrian & Polo Club, a key part of Arabian Ranches.

Features / Amenities

Balcony or Terrace
Maids Room

Location & Nearby

Schools
Restaurants
Hospitals
Parks

Mortgage

Calculate and view the monthly mortgage on this villa

Total Price
AED
Loan Period
Years
Down Payment
AED
25%
Interest Rate
%
AED
6,572
per month
TOTAL LOAN AMOUNTAED1,971,492
Payment Breakdown
InterestPrincipal

Trends

Contact Agent for more information.
Name*
Email*
Phone*
Message*