Shops for sale in Dubai
Locations in Dubai with Shops
- AED330,000International City, DubaiShop1462 sqft
- AED3,250,000Lake Terrace, Jumeirah Lake Towers (JLT), DubaiShop1,227 sqft
Retail - Lake Terrace front of metro station good for Resturant
- AED1,750,000Lake Terrace, Jumeirah Lake Towers (JLT), DubaiShop950 sqft
SHOP FOR SALE | RENTED | IN LAKE TERRACE OPP METRO
- AED1,443,050The Crescent Tower B, The Crescent Towers, Dubai Production City (IMPZ), DubaiShop3,038 sqft
AED 475 p. s. f | Best Commercial Deal in Dubai
- AED11,300,000Orra Marina, Dubai Marina, DubaiShop5,652 sqft
Three Marina Promenade Facing Retail Shops
- AED4,532,000Orra Marina, Dubai Marina, DubaiShop2,266 sqft
Direct Marina Promenade - High ROI
- AED1,950,000Dubai Silicon Oasis, DubaiShop1,817 sqft
Rental Yield of 10% Gross per Year - DSO
- AED833,000I-Rise Tower, Barsha Heights (Tecom), DubaiShop4,272 sqft
Suitable for Gym Fitted Facing Main Road
- AED1,000,000AZIZI Riviera, Meydan One, Meydan City, DubaiShop600 sqft
Retail Shop within Budget and Payment Plan
- AED558,000AZIZI Riviera, Meydan One, Meydan City, DubaiShop327 sqft
Excellent Investment | Retail Shop on Riviera Blvd
- AED2,700,000Sadaf, Jumeirah Beach Residence (JBR), DubaiShop22,400 sqft
Restaurant with Shisha For Sale in JBR
- AED7,500,000Ubora Tower 1, U-Bora Tower, Business Bay, DubaiShop7,232 sqft
Ideally Positioned Shops - Prime Location
- AED6,800,000Se7en Residences, Palm Jumeirah, DubaiShop1,799 sqft
HIGH ROI Potential - Offplan Property
- AED1,281,830Sobha Creek Vistas, Sobha Hartland, Mohammad Bin Rashid City, DubaiShop1583 sqft
Retail! Invest in prime location for your business.
- AED5,500,000The Binary, Business Bay, DubaiShop3,925 sqft
Lowest Price | Ground & Mezzanine | RTA Parking | Retail Shop
- AED4,400,000Saba Tower 1, Saba Tower, Jumeirah Lake Towers (JLT), DubaiShop22,587 sqft
Running restaurant ready for sale in JLT!
- AED3,500,000Downtown Dubai, DubaiShop18,000 sqft
High Class Fine Dine Restaurant for Sale in Main Area.
- AED450,000England Cluster, International City, DubaiShop731 sqft
Front Side SHOP for Sale in England Cluster
- AED1,200,000Tuscan Residence, Jumeirah Village Circle (JVC), DubaiShop700 sqft
Retail Shop for good investment in JVC
- AED1,018,714Chaimaa Premiere, Jumeirah Village Circle (JVC), DubaiShop1604 sqft
Zero Commission | Retail for Sale in JVC
- AED1,500,000The Citadel, Business Bay, DubaiShop11,883 sqft
Large Unit - Perfect Location - Great Footfall
- AED4,200,000Indigo Tower, Jumeirah Lake Towers (JLT), DubaiShop4,721 sqft
Fitted Retail Shop For Sale in Jumeirah Lake Tower
- AED2,676,051U-Bora Tower, Business Bay, DubaiShop1,267 sqft
Retail | Shell and Core | DED License
- AED1,223,200The Jewels, Dubai Marina, DubaiShop1,112 sqft
Ideally Located | Retail Space | Low Floor
Buying Shops in Dubai
Dubai is termed as the “shopping capital” of the United Arab Emirates. It is truly a shopper’s paradise that offers duty-free shopping so it gives you more for your money. There are numerous souks, shopping malls and shops in Dubai that offer the best products at unbeatable prices. With so many shopping options, there is no better place than Dubai to find the products you want. These shopping malls cater for every consumer’s need such as customers can get clothes, jewellery items, electronics, bags, perfumes, mobile phones, furniture, sporting equipments and every other items life under one roof. In short, there is nothing that you cannot find in Dubai.
Dubai is ranked as one of the world’s swankiest shopping destinations that gleams with magnificent shopping malls, traditional Arab souks and giant shops in Dubai filled with latest and the hottest merchandise. Shopping is something you can do right after landing in Dubai. When you touch down in Dubai, you should know it is the time to polish off your credit cards as there are magnificent shopping malls and splendid shops in Dubai so it becomes irresistible to keep your money in pocket.
Dubai Shopping Malls
A few famous Dubai shopping malls are:
Al-Ain Shopping Mall: Specialises in computers and electronic peripherals.
Al-Ghurair City: Specialises in traditional Emirati clothes.
Burjamen Centre: Specialises in premium branded shops in Dubai and luxury boutiques.
Deira City Centre: Specialises in international high street brands.
Dubai Festival City: The interconnected shopping centre that is known as a retail resort as well and holds around 600 shops, 100 restaurants and cafes and international brands stores.
Emirates Towers Boulevard: Specialises in designer shops and brands stores such as Armani.
Ibn Battuta Mall: The most unique and captivating mall in Dubai, divided into six different themes. Each depicting countries Ibn Battuta travelled to.
Mall of the Emirates: One of the largest shopping malls of Dubai that houses more than 200 shops including international high street chains, brands stores and boutiques such as Charles & Keith and popular crafts shops. Several restaurants and cafes are also present there.
The Dubai Mall: It is the world’s largest mall that is home to every imaginable fashion brand in the world. It also features entertainment in different forms as well as restaurants and cafes.
Other than these few mentioned shopping malls, there are many others where local and foreign buyers can go and have leisure shopping experience.
Souks for Gold and Jewellery Shopping in Dubai
Gold Souk: It is an impressive historic market in Dubai containing hundreds of shops offering every kind of jewellery such as pearls, diamond and gold jewellery items. It is the largest gold market in Dubai.
Gold & Diamond Park: It is an Arabian designed centre and contains over 100 retailers and manufacturers shops offering good deals in gold and diamond jewellery.
There are specialised areas in Dubai for specific items and there is nothing that you cannot find in Dubai. Dubai shops are filled with branded items but few of the items are relatively more expensive than the other countries. Even that has not been able to put a full stop to shoppers who flock to Dubai, making it the ultimate heaven to open up your own shop in Dubai.
Dubai offers numerous business opportunities for locals as well as the foreigners. As the economy continues to boom, demand for commercial Dubai real estate continues to increase. With the introduction of free trade zones, Dubai properties have opened their arms to the international entrepreneurs to enter the market and exploit the business opportunities. The importance of having a commercial property or just a shop in Dubai has increased by manifold over the last few years. As a multinational entrepreneur, if you are looking to serve sub-continent markets, Dubai has proved to be an ideal destination for you.
You can buy or get a shop or any commercial property on rent in Dubai and start your business. Several developments like Business Bay, Burj Dubai and Jumeirah Lake Towers are dedicated to commercial properties along with magnificent shopping malls where anyone can open a storefront.