Shops for sale in Dubai
- AED1,341,000AZIZI Riviera 12, AZIZI Riviera, Meydan One, Meydan City, DubaiShop1501 sqft
- AED4,105,000AZIZI Riviera, Meydan One, Meydan City, DubaiShop
SHOP MBR City, easily access its interconnected roadways. . . .1,633 sqft
- AED1,200,000Fortune Executive Tower, JLT Cluster T, Jumeirah Lake Towers (JLT), DubaiShop
Vacant Fitted Shop I 1 Office Cabin I Next to Metro469 sqft
- AED1,543,080AZIZI Riviera 1, AZIZI Riviera, Meydan One, Meydan City, DubaiShop
2% DLD waiver| 2 Yrs free service Charge| 7% Roi grantees514 sqft
- AED949,000AZIZI Riviera, Meydan One, Meydan City, DubaiShop
In Resale%Distress Deal359 sqft
- AED883,000AZIZI Riviera, Meydan One, Meydan City, DubaiShop
Owns a shop in Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maidan City390 sqft
- AED850,000AZIZI Riviera, Meydan One, Meydan City, DubaiShop
Lowest rate%Earn ROI Upto 15% .370 sqft
- AED851,000Meydan One, Meydan City, DubaiShop
lowest cost shop for sale in Rivera391 sqft
- on September 23, 2021AED3,500,000Mazaya Business Avenue AA-1, Mazaya Business Avenue, Jumeirah Lake Towers (JLT), DubaiShop
Fully Furnished And Equipped | Restaurant for Sale2,477 sqft
- AED4,200,000Smart Heights, Barsha Heights (Tecom), DubaiShop
Spacious Retail Shop with panoramic windows22,161 sqft
- AED1,700,000The Palladium, Jumeirah Lake Towers (JLT), DubaiShop
Fitted | Close to Metro | Tenanted July 20212,474 sqft
- AED800,000Lake Terrace, JLT Cluster D, Jumeirah Lake Towers (JLT), DubaiShop
Deal/Retail in Cluster D | The hottest offer on the market.651 sqft
- AED1,852,500The Wings, Arjan, DubaiShop
Brand New | Investor Deal | Shell & Core11,483 sqft
- AED5,000,000Bay Central, Dubai Marina, DubaiShop
Fully Fitted | Marina walk | Kitchen equipped2,415 sqft
- Don't miss out on our latest listings!Set up automatic updates and instantly get to know when new properties matching your preferences are added.
- AED10,000,000Clover Bay Tower, Business Bay, DubaiShop
Retail Space | Shell & Core | Ideal Location4,793 sqft
- AED5,734,410Ontario Tower, Business Bay, DubaiShop
RETAIL SHOP (DUPLEX) | VACANT ON TRANSFER | FOR SALE AT AED 1,000 per sq ft5,734 sqft
- AED5,899,000Goldcrest Views 2, Goldcrest Views, Jumeirah Lake Towers (JLT), DubaiShop
Shop for sale with large roof terrace27,717 sqft
- AED3,711,000Goldcrest Views 2, Goldcrest Views, Jumeirah Lake Towers (JLT), DubaiShop
Shop in JLT perfect for restaurant | For SALE2,475 sqft
- AED1,290,000DAMAC Business Tower, Business Bay, DubaiShop
Rented Retail I 8%NET ROI | Lake Views1,036 sqft
- AED2,600,000Bayswater Tower, Business Bay, DubaiShop
Prime Location | Fitted Retail | Bayswater2,120 sqft
- AED4,999,990Bay Central, Dubai Marina, DubaiShop
Sea View |Marin Walk| for food Points12,415 sqft
- AED3,499,990Saba Tower 1, Saba Tower, Jumeirah Lake Towers (JLT), DubaiShop
Fully Fitted Restaurant in JLT Saba Tower for Sale12,477 sqft
- AED6,000,000Bay Central, Dubai Marina, DubaiShop
Full Marina View Shop | Huge Terrace|Best location4,110 sqft
- AED1,870,000Jumeirah Business Centre, Jumeirah Lake Towers (JLT), DubaiShop
Fully Fitted | Ready to go Coffee Shop | Cluster G1745 sqft
Popular Searches of Shops for Sale in Dubai
Buying Shops in Dubai
Dubai is termed as the “shopping capital” of the United Arab Emirates. It is truly a shopper’s paradise that offers duty-free shopping so it gives you more for your money. There are numerous souks, shopping malls and shops in Dubai that offer the best products at unbeatable prices. With so many shopping options, there is no better place than Dubai to find the products you want. These shopping malls cater for every consumer’s need such as customers can get clothes, jewellery items, electronics, bags, perfumes, mobile phones, furniture, sporting equipments and every other items life under one roof. In short, there is nothing that you cannot find in Dubai.
Dubai is ranked as one of the world’s swankiest shopping destinations that gleams with magnificent shopping malls, traditional Arab souks and giant shops in Dubai filled with latest and the hottest merchandise. Shopping is something you can do right after landing in Dubai. When you touch down in Dubai, you should know it is the time to polish off your credit cards as there are magnificent shopping malls and splendid shops in Dubai so it becomes irresistible to keep your money in pocket.
Dubai Shopping Malls
A few famous Dubai shopping malls are:
Al-Ain Shopping Mall: Specialises in computers and electronic peripherals.
Al-Ghurair City: Specialises in traditional Emirati clothes.
Burjamen Centre: Specialises in premium branded shops in Dubai and luxury boutiques.
Deira City Centre: Specialises in international high street brands.
Dubai Festival City: The interconnected shopping centre that is known as a retail resort as well and holds around 600 shops, 100 restaurants and cafes and international brands stores.
Emirates Towers Boulevard: Specialises in designer shops and brands stores such as Armani.
Ibn Battuta Mall: The most unique and captivating mall in Dubai, divided into six different themes. Each depicting countries Ibn Battuta travelled to.
Mall of the Emirates: One of the largest shopping malls of Dubai that houses more than 200 shops including international high street chains, brands stores and boutiques such as Charles & Keith and popular crafts shops. Several restaurants and cafes are also present there.
The Dubai Mall: It is the world’s largest mall that is home to every imaginable fashion brand in the world. It also features entertainment in different forms as well as restaurants and cafes.
Other than these few mentioned shopping malls, there are many others where local and foreign buyers can go and have leisure shopping experience.
Souks for Gold and Jewellery Shopping in Dubai
Gold Souk: It is an impressive historic market in Dubai containing hundreds of shops offering every kind of jewellery such as pearls, diamond and gold jewellery items. It is the largest gold market in Dubai.
Gold & Diamond Park: It is an Arabian designed centre and contains over 100 retailers and manufacturers shops offering good deals in gold and diamond jewellery.
There are specialised areas in Dubai for specific items and there is nothing that you cannot find in Dubai. Dubai shops are filled with branded items but few of the items are relatively more expensive than the other countries. Even that has not been able to put a full stop to shoppers who flock to Dubai, making it the ultimate heaven to open up your own shop in Dubai.
Dubai offers numerous business opportunities for locals as well as the foreigners. As the economy continues to boom, demand for commercial Dubai real estate continues to increase. With the introduction of free trade zones, Dubai properties have opened their arms to the international entrepreneurs to enter the market and exploit the business opportunities. The importance of having a commercial property or just a shop in Dubai has increased by manifold over the last few years. As a multinational entrepreneur, if you are looking to serve sub-continent markets, Dubai has proved to be an ideal destination for you.
You can buy or get a shop or any commercial property on rent in Dubai and start your business. Several developments like Business Bay, Burj Dubai and Jumeirah Lake Towers are dedicated to commercial properties along with magnificent shopping malls where anyone can open a storefront.