Shops for sale in Dubai
- AED3,500,000Saba Tower 1, Saba Tower, Jumeirah Lake Towers (JLT), DubaiShop2,478 sqft
- AED3,499,500Saba Tower 1, Saba Tower, Jumeirah Lake Towers (JLT), DubaiShop
Fitted-Furnished | Shop | 3 Parking | Saba Tower2,478 sqft
- AED810,000Farishta Azizi, Al Furjan, DubaiShop
Commercial Specialist | Rented Multiple Options | High ROI | Long Term Lease | Pre-Contracts Available534 sqft
- AED999,999AZIZI Riviera, Meydan One, Meydan City, DubaiShop
A profitable investment commercial store in Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid City, 10% documented return on investment!!!!759 sqft
- AED8,300,000DT1 Tower, Downtown Dubai, DubaiShop
REAL DEAL / BEST LOCATION FOR BUSINESS2,843 sqft
- AED1,000,000AZIZI Riviera, Meydan One, Meydan City, DubaiShop
Earn ROI Upto 12% .344 sqft
- AED945,000Majan, Dubailand, DubaiShop
FULLY FITTED SHOP IN MAJAN - MADISON FOR SALE945 sqft
- AED480,000Greece Cluster, International City, DubaiShop
721 sq feet shop , front side , Greece cluster.1721 sqft
- AED1,200,000Oxford Tower, Business Bay, DubaiShop
Shell and core Shop available986 sqft
- AED3,500,000Saba Tower 1, Saba Tower, Jumeirah Lake Towers (JLT), DubaiShop
LUXURY FURNISHED RESTAURANT INCLUDING PROPERTY IN JLT2,477 sqft
- AED800,000DAMAC Business Tower, Business Bay, DubaiShop
Tenanted Retail Space for Sale | Main Road452 sqft
- AED5,734,410Ontario Tower, Business Bay, DubaiShop
RETAIL SHOP (DUPLEX) | VACANT ON TRANSFER | FOR SALE AT AED 1,000 per sq ft5,734 sqft
- AED1,550,000Madina Tower, Jumeirah Lake Towers (JLT), DubaiShop
Ready Fitted Ladies Salon For Sale11,881 sqft
- AED1,190,000DAMAC Business Tower, Business Bay, DubaiShop
Rented Retail I 8%NET ROI | Lake Views1,036 sqft
- AED3,500,000Mazaya Business Avenue AA-1, Mazaya Business Avenue, Jumeirah Lake Towers (JLT), DubaiShop
Fully Furnished And Equipped | Restaurant for Sale2,477 sqft
- AED2,500,000Bayswater Tower, Business Bay, DubaiShop
Prime Location | Fitted Retail | Bayswater2,120 sqft
- AED10,999,990Dorrabay, Dubai Marina, DubaiShop
Exclusive | Waterfront | long facade | Marina Walk37,500 sqft
- AED439,999The Binary, Business Bay, DubaiShop
Fitted Shop | Ideal Space | 1 Allocated Parking1498 sqft
- AED1,044,000AZIZI Riviera, Meydan One, Meydan City, DubaiShop
Retail Shops | Prime location | High ROI383 sqft
- AED710,000Dubai Healthcare City, Bur Dubai, DubaiShop
DIRECT SALES & 0% COMMISSION322 sqft
- AED923,000AZIZI Riviera 16, AZIZI Riviera, Meydan One, Meydan City, DubaiShop
SPECIAL OFFER l VAT WAIVER340 sqft
- AED5,200,000AZIZI Riviera, Meydan One, Meydan City, DubaiShop
Stunning Canal Facing Shop | Get up to 20% Discount1,371 sqft
- AED1,050,000Creek Views By Azizi, Dubai Healthcare City Phase 2, Al Jaddaf, DubaiShop
4 YEAR FREE SERVICE CHARGE | 50% DLD waiver369 sqft
- AED999,999Creek Views By Azizi, Dubai Healthcare City Phase 2, Al Jaddaf, DubaiShop
Great Investment | Prime Location309 sqft
Buying Shops in Dubai
Dubai is termed as the “shopping capital” of the United Arab Emirates. It is truly a shopper’s paradise that offers duty-free shopping so it gives you more for your money. There are numerous souks, shopping malls and shops in Dubai that offer the best products at unbeatable prices. With so many shopping options, there is no better place than Dubai to find the products you want. These shopping malls cater for every consumer’s need such as customers can get clothes, jewellery items, electronics, bags, perfumes, mobile phones, furniture, sporting equipments and every other items life under one roof. In short, there is nothing that you cannot find in Dubai.
Dubai is ranked as one of the world’s swankiest shopping destinations that gleams with magnificent shopping malls, traditional Arab souks and giant shops in Dubai filled with latest and the hottest merchandise. Shopping is something you can do right after landing in Dubai. When you touch down in Dubai, you should know it is the time to polish off your credit cards as there are magnificent shopping malls and splendid shops in Dubai so it becomes irresistible to keep your money in pocket.
Dubai Shopping Malls
A few famous Dubai shopping malls are:
Al-Ain Shopping Mall: Specialises in computers and electronic peripherals.
Al-Ghurair City: Specialises in traditional Emirati clothes.
Burjamen Centre: Specialises in premium branded shops in Dubai and luxury boutiques.
Deira City Centre: Specialises in international high street brands.
Dubai Festival City: The interconnected shopping centre that is known as a retail resort as well and holds around 600 shops, 100 restaurants and cafes and international brands stores.
Emirates Towers Boulevard: Specialises in designer shops and brands stores such as Armani.
Ibn Battuta Mall: The most unique and captivating mall in Dubai, divided into six different themes. Each depicting countries Ibn Battuta travelled to.
Mall of the Emirates: One of the largest shopping malls of Dubai that houses more than 200 shops including international high street chains, brands stores and boutiques such as Charles & Keith and popular crafts shops. Several restaurants and cafes are also present there.
The Dubai Mall: It is the world’s largest mall that is home to every imaginable fashion brand in the world. It also features entertainment in different forms as well as restaurants and cafes.
Other than these few mentioned shopping malls, there are many others where local and foreign buyers can go and have leisure shopping experience.
Souks for Gold and Jewellery Shopping in Dubai
Gold Souk: It is an impressive historic market in Dubai containing hundreds of shops offering every kind of jewellery such as pearls, diamond and gold jewellery items. It is the largest gold market in Dubai.
Gold & Diamond Park: It is an Arabian designed centre and contains over 100 retailers and manufacturers shops offering good deals in gold and diamond jewellery.
There are specialised areas in Dubai for specific items and there is nothing that you cannot find in Dubai. Dubai shops are filled with branded items but few of the items are relatively more expensive than the other countries. Even that has not been able to put a full stop to shoppers who flock to Dubai, making it the ultimate heaven to open up your own shop in Dubai.
Dubai offers numerous business opportunities for locals as well as the foreigners. As the economy continues to boom, demand for commercial Dubai real estate continues to increase. With the introduction of free trade zones, Dubai properties have opened their arms to the international entrepreneurs to enter the market and exploit the business opportunities. The importance of having a commercial property or just a shop in Dubai has increased by manifold over the last few years. As a multinational entrepreneur, if you are looking to serve sub-continent markets, Dubai has proved to be an ideal destination for you.
You can buy or get a shop or any commercial property on rent in Dubai and start your business. Several developments like Business Bay, Burj Dubai and Jumeirah Lake Towers are dedicated to commercial properties along with magnificent shopping malls where anyone can open a storefront.