Buy
  • Bellevue Tower 2Group
Residential
0toAny
All
0toAny
All
Bayut
Properties for Sale in Dubai
Downtown Dubai
Bellevue Towers
Bellevue Tower 2 Properties

Properties for sale in Bellevue Tower 2

View on MapExplore the area
Completion Status:
Popular
Last updated date:Tue, 20 Oct 2020 11:01:00 GMT1000000 to 1744000 AED
  • 1 Bedroom Apartment for Sale in Downtown Dubai, Dubai - Sleek & Stylish Apartment Hand Over Q4 2020
    AED1,100,000
    Bellevue Tower 2, Bellevue Towers, Downtown Dubai, Dubai
    Apartment

    Sleek & Stylish Apartment Hand Over Q4 2020

    11853 sqft
    Stones Star International Real Estate
  • 1 Bedroom Flat for Sale in Downtown Dubai, Dubai - Handover Q4 2020 | Great layout | Best Price
    AED1,000,000
    Bellevue Tower 2, Bellevue Towers, Downtown Dubai, Dubai
    Apartment

    Brand New | Great Downtown Position |Close to Mall

    12853 sqft
    haus & haus Real Estate Broker
  • 1 Bedroom Apartment for Sale in Downtown Dubai, Dubai - Luxury Finishing | Spacious Layout | Corner Unit
    AED1,100,000
    Bellevue Tower 2, Bellevue Towers, Downtown Dubai, Dubai
    Apartment

    Luxury Finishing | Spacious Layout | Corner Unit

    12855 sqft
    fäm Properties - Downtown & BB
  • 1 Bedroom Flat for Sale in Downtown Dubai, Dubai - Good Deal  | Hand Over Soon| Stunning Views
    AED1,100,000
    Bellevue Tower 2, Bellevue Towers, Downtown Dubai, Dubai
    Apartment

    Good Deal | Hand Over Soon| Stunning Views

    12856 sqft
    Azur Properties
  • 1 Bedroom Apartment for Sale in Downtown Dubai, Dubai - Flexible Payment Plan I Stunning Views I  Great Layout
    AED1,744,000
    Bellevue Tower 2, Bellevue Towers, Downtown Dubai, Dubai
    Apartment

    Flexible Payment Plan I Stunning Views I Great Layout

    121,959 sqft
    H & S Real Estate
  • 1 Bedroom Flat for Sale in Downtown Dubai, Dubai - LOWEST PRICE | HANDOVER SOON | 01 SERIES
    AED1,100,000
    Bellevue Tower 2, Bellevue Towers, Downtown Dubai, Dubai
    Apartment

    LOWEST PRICE | HANDOVER SOON | 01 SERIES

    12853 sqft
    Realty Force Real Estate
  • 1 Bedroom Apartment for Sale in Downtown Dubai, Dubai - 1 Bedroom Apartment for Sale in Downtown Dubai
    AED1,744,000
    Bellevue Tower 2, Bellevue Towers, Downtown Dubai, Dubai
    Apartment

    Best view 1 Bed Apt for Sale in Downtown Dubai

    111,959 sqft
    Group Seven Properties LLC
  • 1 Bedroom Apartment for Sale in Downtown Dubai, Dubai - One Bed Room Pay 20%Get the key Remaining 80% Pay in 5 Year
    AED1,744,000
    Bellevue Tower 2, Bellevue Towers, Downtown Dubai, Dubai
    Apartment

    Terrace Apartment Pay 20% & Get the key

    121,959 sqft
    Patriot Real Estate
  • 1 Bedroom Apartment for Sale in Downtown Dubai, Dubai - Brand New | Handing Over Soon I BK View
    AED1,190,000
    Bellevue Tower 2, Bellevue Towers, Downtown Dubai, Dubai
    Apartment

    Brand New | Handing Over Soon I BK View

    12707 sqft
    Betterhomes LLC
Be the first to hear about new properties