- Mohammad Bin Rashid City
Properties for rent in Mohammad Bin Rashid City
- AED479,000YearlyDistrict One, Mohammad Bin Rashid City, DubaiVilla669,939 sqft
- AED60,000YearlyHartland Greens, Sobha Hartland, Mohammad Bin Rashid City, DubaiApartmentStudio1540 sqft
Brand New Studio with Swimming Pool View
- AED55,000YearlyHartland Greens, Sobha Hartland, Mohammad Bin Rashid City, DubaiApartmentStudio1667 sqft
Brand New Studio Apartment in Sobha Hartland
- AED365,000YearlyDistrict One, Mohammad Bin Rashid City, DubaiVilla455,700 sqft
| Med | Stunning | Park Backing | Quiet Location |
- AED400,000YearlyDistrict One, Mohammad Bin Rashid City, DubaiVilla566,972 sqft
Landscaped | Stunning Position | Corner Plot | WOW
- AED335,000YearlyDistrict One, Mohammad Bin Rashid City, DubaiVilla447,686 sqft
Mediterranean | Landscaped | 4 Bedrooms
- AED320,000YearlyDistrict One, Mohammad Bin Rashid City, DubaiVilla447,802 sqft
Brand new 4 bed|Pool|Contemporary Style|
- AED450,000YearlyDistrict One, Mohammad Bin Rashid City, DubaiVilla445,636 sqft
Luxurious 4 Bedroom Villa for rent in District One, MBR
- AED370,000YearlyDistrict One, Mohammad Bin Rashid City, DubaiVilla58,298 sqft
On the Lagoon - Mediterranean Style | 5 Bedroom's !!!!!!
- AED330,000YearlyDistrict One, Mohammad Bin Rashid City, DubaiVilla455,636 sqft
Huge Plot - Best Price | 4 Bedroom's Meditteranean !!!
- AED580,000YearlyDistrict One, Mohammad Bin Rashid City, DubaiVilla69,306 sqft
Close to Crystal Lagoon !!! | 6 Bedroom's | Modern-Arabic !!!
- AED210,000YearlySobha Hartland, Mohammad Bin Rashid City, DubaiApartment343,156 sqft
Chiller Free! 3 BHK for Rent in Sobha Hartland
- AED479,999YearlyDistrict One, Mohammad Bin Rashid City, DubaiVilla679,306 sqft
Close to lagoon | 6 Bed | Modern Arabic!
- AED335,000YearlyDistrict One, Mohammad Bin Rashid City, DubaiVilla456,153 sqft
Exclusive | 4 Bed Med Style | Ready Villa
- AED340,000YearlyMohammad Bin Rashid City, DubaiVilla567,500 sqft
340 K / Live Luxury / MBR City / 5 Bd + Maid / Mediterranean /
- AED75,000YearlyHartland Greens, Sobha Hartland, Mohammad Bin Rashid City, DubaiApartment121,095 sqft
Last Unit Available!| 1,100 sq ft|Full pool view
- AED500,000YearlyMeydan Sobha, District One, Mohammad Bin Rashid City, DubaiVilla679,306 sqft
AMAZING 6BR BRAND NEW VILLA FOR RENT
- AED380,000YearlyMeydan Sobha, District One, Mohammad Bin Rashid City, DubaiVilla57,632 sqft
SPACIOUS 5BR VILLA WITH POOL FOR RENT
- AED350,000YearlyDistrict One, Mohammad Bin Rashid City, DubaiVilla467,642 sqft
Contemporary 4 Bed Villa | Best Location
- AED85,000YearlySobha Hartland, Mohammad Bin Rashid City, DubaiApartment121,040 sqft
Massive 1BR Apartment in Sobha Hartland.
- AED369,999YearlyDistrict One, Mohammad Bin Rashid City, DubaiVilla567,344 sqft
Close to lagoon, 5 bed contemporary villa
- AED339,000YearlyDistrict One, Mohammad Bin Rashid City, DubaiVilla465,741 sqft
Park and burj views | Ready contemp villa
- AED385,000YearlyMeydan Sobha, District One, Mohammad Bin Rashid City, DubaiVilla567,864 sqft
Exquisite Design | 5BR Contemporary Villa close to Crystal Lagoon
- AED360,000YearlyMeydan Sobha, District One, Mohammad Bin Rashid City, DubaiVilla456,435 sqft
Brand New | Exclusive Offer | 4BR Villa in District One | Mediterranean Style
Near Mohammad Bin Rashid City
- Properties for rent in Dubailand
- Properties for rent in Al Barari
- Properties for rent in Meydan City
- Properties for rent in Arabian Ranches
- Properties for rent in Old Town
- Properties for rent in Business Bay
- Properties for rent in Downtown Dubai
- Properties for rent in Arabian Ranches 2
- Properties for rent in The Sustainable City
- Properties for rent in Reem
Renting a Property in Mohammad Bin Rashid City
Dubai is a melting point that brings people of different cultures and races together. This not only also boosts the tourism sector of Dubai but also takes the real estate market of Dubai to another level. When people from all over the world come to Dubai, they get drawn towards the property units of Dubai and end up renting or investing in them, thus bringing more money for the city. Mohammad Bin Rashid City is a sprawling mixed-use development in Dubai that has played its part in drawing a lot of foreign investments into the community. With an estimated project cost of AED 30 billion, Mohammad Bin Rashid City is located on the northwestern part of Al Khail Road and southwestern part of Umm Al Suqeim Road. Touted as a city-within-a-city, it is a mega-development project built by Emaar Properties in the year 2012.
Types of Properties in Mohammad Bin Rashid City
Focusing on four cardinal components: retail, theme parks, environment and art, the real estate in Mohammad Bin Rashid City features a blend of three prototypes, such as contemporary, Mediterranean and modern Arabic. Bringing together a variety of sweeping parks, sublime beaches and crystal lagoons, the property units in Mohammad Bin Rashid City provide a sustainable environment. Consisting of 21 apartments and 47 villas, it is a modern and family-oriented area that offers basic, leisure and entertainment facilities to the residents. Built with high-end finishes, these houses and flats are visually dynamic and comprise an impressive entrance area, gym, guest and living areas and dedicated bedroom with walk-in closets. With expansive views of Dubai's skyline serving as a backdrop to each residential space, Mohammad Bin Rashid City contains an entertainment area, playroom and a dining room made with commercial-grade fabrics.
Rent Price Trends for Properties in Mohammad Bin Rashid City
Featuring 9 kilometres of walking, cycling and jogging trails, Mohammad Bin Rashid City offers a holistic lifestyle to the residences. Surrounded by 2.4 million sq. ft. of greenery, Mohammad Bin Rashid City is a freehold community that contains an 18-hole championship golf course and solar lights. As far as the rental prices of the properties of MBR are concerned, they are quite reasonable too. The rent of apartments in Mohammad Bin Rashid City starts from AED 67,000 and goes up to AED 190,000 per annum. However, if you are interested to rent Arabesque-inspired villas that contain contemporary aesthetics, entertainment areas, private cabanas, bar areas, outdoor fireplaces and a sweeping glass staircase, you can opt for the villas in Mohammad Bin Rashid City. They rental trend of villas in the said community starts from AED 185,000 and goes up to AED 580,000 per annum.
Popular Areas of Muhammad Bin Rashid City
Located in MBR city at the apex of the District One community, the 40-hectare Crystal Lagoon is a unique residential project that includes man-made beaches and a 7-kilometre stretch of lagoons. The real estate of Crystal Lagoons feature waterways, high-end dining options, parklands and luxury homes.
Reasons for Renting in Mohammad Bin Rashid City
Mohammad Bin Rashid City features Mall of the World, a shopping outlet that offers 8 million sq. ft. of shopping areas, recreational centres, theatre rooms, 20,000 hotel rooms and the largest indoor park in the world. Built with an aim to increase tourism by 13% and sales by 25%, the Dubai Mall accommodates over 50 million shoppers a year. Not just that, MBR also contains the biggest swimming pool in the world which spans an area of 40 acres. Helping those who want to set up their businesses, MBR city opens up new avenues for innovation and entrepreneurship. Owing to these features, it would be an ideal decision to rent a unit here.