- Al Gurm
Properties for rent in Al Gurm
- AED39,000YearlyAl Gurm, Abu DhabiApartmentStudio150 sqft
- AED700,000YearlyAl Gurm Resort, Al Gurm, Abu DhabiVilla57,000 sqft
Breathtaking 5 BR with Maid Room in Seafront Community
- AED700,000YearlyAl Gurm Resort, Al Gurm, Abu DhabiVilla577,150 sqft
Dream Living luxuries 5 Bedroom Villa in Al Gurm. !
- AED515,000YearlyAl Gurm Resort, Al Gurm, Abu DhabiVilla477,150 sqft
Waters Edge Truly Spectacular and Individual Villa
- AED80,000YearlyAl Gurm, Abu DhabiApartment12
Great 1 BR Apartment in Al Gurm Corniche
- AED220,000YearlyAl Gurm, Abu DhabiVilla55
5BR Villa in Al Gurm Corniche, Abu Dhabi
- AED80,000YearlyAl Gurm, Abu DhabiApartment12
Amazing 1 BR Apartment in Gurm Corniche.
- AED155,000YearlyAl Gurm, Abu DhabiVilla452,599 sqft
Amazing 4 BR+M Villa , Khalifa Park Area
- AED210,000YearlyAl Gurm, Abu DhabiApartment342,120 sqft
Amazing 3BR Apartment , Al Gurm Corniche
- AED130,000YearlyAl Gurm, Abu DhabiApartment33
Amazing 3 BR. Apartment in Al Gurm Corniche
- AED105,000YearlyAl Gurm, Abu DhabiApartment12954 sqft
Amazing 1 BR Apartment, Al Gurm Corniche
- AED155,000YearlyAl Gurm, Abu DhabiVilla442,599 sqft
Amazing 4 BR Villa In Al Gurm, Abu Dhabi
Near Al Gurm
- Properties for rent in Al Qurm
- Properties for rent in Zayed Sports City
- Properties for rent in Rawdhat Abu Dhabi
- Properties for rent in Eastern Road
- Properties for rent in Grand Mosque District
- Properties for rent in Capital Centre
- Properties for rent in Danet Abu Dhabi
- Properties for rent in Diplomatic Area
- Properties for rent in Al Aman
- Properties for rent in Al Muroor
Renting a Property in Al Gurm
A busy metropolis, Abu Dhabi is the capital of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and considered as one of the most popular residential and commercial destinations in the country. The properties in Abu Dhabi have contributed a lot to the development of the city because of which Abu Dhabi now stands as the second richest economy of UAE. Al Gurm is an élite villa destination in Abu Dhabi developed by Aldar, a leading property dealer and developer in the UAE. The community was developed in two phases; first, the residential side was developed, which consists of island and waterfront villas and then the commercial side came to existence. Al Gurm houses a mixed community consisting of expats from around the world and locals who work in Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and Dubai.
Types of Properties in Al Gurm
Al Gurm is a complete dynasty of villas resting among mangrove forests and sandbanks off the island. Coming in 3, 4 and 5-bedroom settings, the villas in Al Gurm feature a spacious outdoor deck and infinity pools with boat moorings to make the most of the waterside setting; some of the houses are even blessed with a private beach. Flaunting a nice blend of Asian and Mediterranean architecture, interiors are furnished with superior quality decorations and marble flooring. Each house has a separate maid’s room, ultra-modern kitchens with proper cabinets and marble counters and well-lit bathrooms with good sanitary fittings. Keeping all these things in mind, one can expect to live a healthy and luxurious life inside these villas.
Rent Price Trends for Properties in Al Gurm
The rent in Al Gurm is considerably on the lower spectrum compared to overall trends in the real estate market of Abu Dhabi. Residents can avail affordable accommodation with flexible payment schedules along with world-class amenities by Aldar. 4-bedroom villas for rent will cost you anywhere between AED 155,000 and AED 515,000 per annum, where the covered area spans approximately around 2,599 sq. ft. to 7,150 sq. ft. If you opt for a 5-bed house in Al Gurm, covering an area of 4,013 sq. ft., the rental cost would be somewhere between AED 220,000 and AED 700,000 per annum. One can compare the prices of Al Gurm with other neighbouring districts, such as Al Qurm, Al Maqtaa, and Al Muroor.
Popular Areas in Al Gurm
Since Al Gurm is still developing its commercial side of the community, one can expect to see many waterfront entertainment spots, parks, schools, offices and other commercial spaces in the near future. The major highlight of the district at the moment is Al Gurm Resort, which has 73 private villas and a five-star resort with 163 suites. The resort is fenced by rich flora and fauna, which creates a tranquil environment. Club So-Hi, Al Bateen Beach and Waves are also some of the hottest leisure destinations nearby. Moreover, this residential district is 7.3 kilometres away from Al Bateen Executive Airport and the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Center.
Reasons for Renting in Al Gurm
If you want to live closer to nature, amidst the comforting shade of mangroves with soothing views of the beach, Al Gurm is an option worth considering. The extensive range of exclusive villas here are built with fine quality finishes and residents get to enjoy world-class amenities including infinity pools, spacious halls and one of a kind master bedrooms. To sum it all up, residents of this community get to enjoy a stunning development, well-planned infrastructure and affordable rental ranges.