- Old Town
Apartments for rent in Old Town
Locations in Old Town with Apartments
- AED145,000YearlyZaafaran, Old Town, DubaiApartment221,271 sqft
- AED140,000YearlyYansoon, Old Town, DubaiApartment231,220 sqft
Fully furnished 2BR Yansoon Dubai Mall View
- AED140,000YearlyYansoon, Old Town, DubaiApartment231,404 sqft
2+Study|Fully furnished|Largest Layout|Well Priced
- AED135,000YearlyReehan, Old Town, DubaiApartment221,290 sqft
Amazing 2BR| Unfurnished | Swimming Pool View|
- AED140,000YearlyReehan, Old Town, DubaiApartment231,340 sqft
Great Layout |Separate Dining| Avail Now
- AED120,000YearlyZaafaran, Old Town, DubaiApartment231,335 sqft
DONT LET THIS ONE GET WAY!!! EXCLUSIVE 2 BEDROOM STUDY WITH BURJ KHALIFA VIEW
- AED95,000YearlyMiska, Old Town, DubaiApartment121,090 sqft
Large Layout |Corner Unit| Available Now
- AED170,000YearlyThe Old Town Island, Old Town, DubaiApartment231,481 sqft
Peaceful 2 Bedroom in Al Tajer Facing Pool & Courtyard
- AED95,000YearlyZaafaran, Old Town, DubaiApartment12921 sqft
Furnished 1 BR without Construction View
- AED299,999YearlyThe Old Town Island, Old Town, DubaiApartment452,741 sqft
Four Bedroom, Fountain Burj Khalifa View
- AED110,000YearlyMiska, Old Town, DubaiApartment12974 sqft
Unique! Fully Furnished Corner Unit Apartment In Old Town
- AED99,999YearlyYansoon, Old Town, DubaiApartment121,243 sqft
1 Bed with Garden-1243 sqft-Yansoon in Old Town.
- Be the first to knowGet notifications and be the first to know when new apartments are listed!Notify me
- AED99,995YearlyZaafaran, Old Town, DubaiApartment12896 sqft
Best View! | Zaafaran | 1 Bed 2 Bath
- AED290,000YearlyThe Old Town Island, Old Town, DubaiApartment243,325 sqft
Exclusive | Attareen Duplex | 2 bed
- AED140,000YearlyYansoon, Old Town, DubaiApartment231,500 sqft
AVAILABLE NOW | 2 BED + STUDY | UNFURNISHED
- AED110,000YearlyMiska, Old Town, DubaiApartment111,188 sqft
1BR | No Commission Only Pay Flat Fee |
- AED155,000YearlyZanzebeel, Old Town, DubaiApartment221,316 sqft
Bright and Spacious Fully Furnished Unit
- AED95,000YearlyYansoon, Old Town, DubaiApartment11740 sqft
Nice 1 bed|Kitchen Equipped|Middle Floor
- AED85,000YearlyReehan, Old Town, DubaiApartment12950 sqft
Great Layout | Chiller Free | Burj Views
- AED229,999YearlyMiska, Old Town, DubaiApartment463,200 sqft
Stunning Penthouse, Maids Room, Free A/C.
- AED168,000YearlyThe Old Town Island, Old Town, DubaiApartment231,400 sqft
For Rent 2 BR Apartment in Al Tajer Residence The Old Town Downtown
- AED125,000YearlyThe Old Town Island, Old Town, DubaiApartment121,200 sqft
OLD TOWN ISLAND | 1- BEDROOM | 125,000 AED
- AED130,000YearlyReehan, Old Town, DubaiApartment231,350 sqft
OLD TOWN | 130,000 AED | AMAZING 2- BEDROOMS
- AED85,000YearlyZanzebeel, Old Town, DubaiApartment121,050 sqft
OLD TOWN | AMAZING 1- BEDROOM | 85,000
Near Old Town
Why Rent an Apartment in Old Town?
Most of the population in Dubai belongs to expats who are in overwhelming numbers in the city. The increasing number of expats and high demand of renting properties has changed the Dubai real estate scenario; every community is now being developed keeping this growing statistic in mind. However, there are a few communities in Dubai which still preserve the Arabic heritage and the Old Town is one of them. Nestled in one of the cultural centers of Dubai, if you rent a property in Old Town, it will certainly transport you to a land where modernity meets tradition.
Types of Apartments in Old Town
The buildings and residential towers in Old Town have been built with a traditional design aesthetic. It is a collection of mid-rise buildings, low-rise apartments and penthouses. Apartments for rent here are available with either 1, 2 or 3 bedrooms. 1-bedroom rental apartments are based on an average area range that starts from 770 sq. ft. and can go to 1,200 sq. ft. For 2-bedroom units, the average area range is somewhere from 1,200 sq. ft. and 1,400 sq. ft. and for 3-bedroom apartments, the area range is between 2,000 sq. ft. and 3,400 sq. ft.
Rent Price Trends for Apartments in Old Town
Old Town is segregated into 6 different sub-areas: Yansoon, Kamoon, Zaafaran, Miska, Zanzabeel and Reehan. Each sub-area has different rental prices for each apartment. The rent for a 1-bedroom apartment is between an approximate range of AED 75,000 and AED 200,000 per year. The estimated range for a 2-bhk is somewhere between AED 110,000 and AED 290,000 each year. A 3-bedroom unit can cost you anywhere between AED 180,000 and AED 400,000 per year.
Lifestyle in Old Town
Being situated in one of the central hubs for culture in Dubai, Old Town provides a traditional lifestyle that is close to all the modern and upscale developments of the city. Even though communities like Old Town are built to bring people back to the roots of the land, there are no compromises on the facilities and amenities provided. Old Town provides underground parking, gardens, swimming pools, sitting areas and play areas for children; the residence even has a squash court. Moreover, these apartments are located close to international schools including the London Business School, Gems Wellington Primary School, Canadian University and Dubai Modern High School.
Reasons for Renting in Old Town
This locality offers many opportunities for entertainment and recreational activities: it is walking distance from The Dubai Mall that has all the biggest brands, a huge food court that offers various cuisines and a multiplex that features all the latest films for movie buffs to enjoy over the weekend. It may also come as an exciting prospect that Old Town is located directly across the Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world. On New Year’s Eve, one can easily watch the spectacular firework display of the Burj Khalifa from the comfort of their homes. The Dubai Fountain, which is considered one of the biggest dancing fountains of the world, is also right across the development. There are also several fine-dine restaurants located around the fountains in Souk Al Bahar, where one can enjoy various cuisines and eat some of the best seafood the city has to offer. Grocery stores and salons are all within walking distance of the development, making life in this locality very convenient.