Bayut
Apartments for Sale in Dubai
Dubai Sports City
Eden Gardens Apartments
Bayut - 2519-Ap-S-0313
Special Rent to Own in Dubai Sport City Offer
Eden Gardens, Dubai Sports City, Dubai
1 Bed
2 Baths
895 sqft

Special Rent to Own in Dubai Sport City Offer

DESCRIPTIONMultiple Units Available Directly from Developer [Brand New Apt 30% handover 70% over 5 Year's Easy Installments)

Brought to you by Mars Homes Properties,

About The Property
this Studio Apartment is located in Dubai Sports City
Dubai Sports City is a multi-venue sports complex in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, developed by Dubai.
It provides a mix of residential, retail, leisure and recreational facilities. It is built round Five major sports venues.
and features a number of sports academies. Located on Sheikh Zayed Road

the residential aspect of the project consists of mid-rise apartment buildings, townhouses and villas.
Sports City contains three distinct residential districts: Canal Residence, Victory Heights and Gallery Villas.


After almost 2 (two) decades of Real Estate Business in Mumbai, Lokhandwala Infrastructure, have set up a new joint venture with Ali Asger & Brothers to form Lokhandwala Builders International td to replicate its success in Dubai, one of the fastest growing cities in the world.
Lokhandwala Builders International Ltd has successfully launched its pilot project Lady RatanManor Building in International City master developed by NAKHEEL, one of the prestigious developers in Dubai.

With Just 30% Down Payment you can Move in your Dream home and pay the rest 70% over 5 Years Easy Installments


  • Lawn or Garden
  • Cafeteria or Canteen
  • Gym or Health Club
  • Sauna
  • Steam Room
  • Swimming Pool
  • Balcony or Terrace
  • Lobby in Building
  • Prayer Room
  • Reception/Waiting Room
  • Security Staff
  • CCTV Security
  • Freehold
  • Broadband Internet
  • Centrally Air-Conditioned
  • Maintenance Staff
  • Cleaning Services
  • Flooring (Tiles)
  • Pet Policy (Not Allowed)

Call/Whatsapp one of our Property Expert ALI KHAN today for more Information


DED# 812298, RERA# 21563
Property Information
  • TypeApartment
  • PurposeFor Sale
  • Reference no.Bayut - 2519-Ap-S-0313
  • CompletionReady
  • Average Rent
  • Added onAugust 17, 2022

Features / Amenities

Balcony or Terrace
Floor: 2
Flooring
Centrally Air-Conditioned
+ 12 more amenities

Trends

*These trends are calculated using a proprietary algorithm based on prices advertised on Bayut.**Popularity is based on searches conducted by users on Bayut over the last quarter.

Mortgage

Location & Nearby

Location
Schools
Restaurants
Hospitals
Parks

See also

1 Bedroom Flat for Sale in Dubai Sports City, Dubai - One Bedroom | Upgraded Kitchen | Golf View
AED640,000
Mediterranean Tower, Canal Residence West, Dubai Sports City, Dubai
Apartment
12815 sqft
1 Bedroom Flat for Sale in Dubai Sports City, Dubai - Exclusive|Chiller Free| Garden View | Medalist
AED599,999
The Medalist, Dubai Sports City, Dubai
Apartment
12866 sqft
1 Bedroom Apartment for Sale in Dubai Sports City, Dubai - Scenic View | Super Spacious | Higher Floor | Great for End Users | Vacant on Transfer
AED630,000
Venetian, Canal Residence West, Dubai Sports City, Dubai
Apartment
12955 sqft