Bayut
Villas for Sale in Sharjah
Sharjah Waterfront City
Blue Bay Walk Villas
Bayut - 1400-Th-S-0660
Blue Bay Walk, Sharjah Waterfront City, Sharjah
4 Beds
5 Baths
3,100 sqft

Sea villa 4 BR at natural island| 3 levels with huge terrace |4 years Post handover

The most beautiful place and the best destination in all of Sharjah.
Pay 30 % till handover and the rest payment 70 % for 4 years.

These attached villas are located right in the heart of the enchanting Sun Island in Sharjah Waterfront City.

Unique villas reflecting their luxury along the shores of Sharjah Waterfront City, and all villas are elaborately designed by the best interior designers, adding more sparkle to the brilliance of architecture in the development that is characterized by calm, serenity, comfort and a luxurious life for families.

*Features of the Villas:

- Smart lighting and air conditioning systems that can be controlled even if the person is outside the home.
- Villas are equipped with high-quality American glass windows that create an ideal atmosphere inside the house.
- Solar power plants, swimming pool water treatment and irrigation systems.
- The distinctive amenities are located on the beachfront and allow access to the beautiful beach throughout the day and seven days a week.
- Swimming pools for men and women.
- Children's play area.
- Unisex schools for all levels.
- The largest water park.
- BBQ areas.
- Jogging and cycling tracks, all for the enjoyment of family life.
- Spa and massage centers.
- A large and very upscale mall, large dancing fountains.
- A large number of world-class restaurants and cafes near it.
- University of Sharjah.
- Luxury hotels, including the Kempinski Hotel Complex.
- A large hospital, and a power station (SEWA).
- A yacht club with around 800 yachts.
- The Dubai Water Taxi station between Hamriyah Marina and Dubai Marina can be reached within 20 minutes.

Streets near:
- Mohammed Bin Zayed Street.
- Al-Ittihad Street.

*Close to:
11 minutes Sharjah International Airport.
20 minutes Dubai International Airport.


Payments and installments facilities without interest. .

Call now to see this amazing villa.
  • TypeVilla
  • PurposeFor Sale
  • Reference no.Bayut - 1400-Th-S-0660
  • CompletionOff-Plan
  • FurnishingUnfurnished

Location & Nearby

Schools
Restaurants
Hospitals
Parks

Mortgage

Calculate and view the monthly mortgage on this villa

Total Price
AED
Loan Period
Years
Down Payment
AED
25%
Interest Rate
%
AED
9,854
per month
TOTAL LOAN AMOUNTAED2,956,143
Payment Breakdown
InterestPrincipal

Trends

Contact Agent for more information.
Name*
Email*
Phone*
Message*