- Sharjah Waterfront City
Near Sharjah Waterfront City
Buying a Villa in Sharjah Waterfront City
Located on the coastal land in the northeastern district of Sharjah, the villas in Sharjah Waterfront City are spacious with well-structured interiors designed to bring comfort to your life. These units also provide an extravagant view to its inhabitants. Even though these houses are built right in front of the beautiful beach of Sharjah, the rest of the city is also easily accessible with the help of Emirates Road, Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road and Ittihad Road. The development contains 8 islands with a 36 km long scenic beach filled with water theme parks along with a marina big enough to house 800 yachts. The units here are close to shopping malls that offer world-class cuisines, international brands and a play area for kids. This development is covered in lush green grass and is a pollution free atmosphere for everyone who lives there.
Types of Villas in Sharjah Waterfront City
Situated close to Hamriyah Free zone villas offer a variety of different homes. From spacious 3-bed cribs to 6-bed villas, Sharjah Waterfront City offers it all. Surrounded by a secure and pet-friendly neighbourhood and the sweet sea breeze, the properties in Sharjah Waterfront City consist of every feature required for a comfortable lifestyle, such as a BBQ area, central air cooling and heating system, 24/7 security and maintenance staff, a sauna and a spacious storage room. If you’re thinking of moving to Sharjah, purchasing a real estate in Sharjah Waterfront City seems like a suitable option.
Sale Price Trends for Villas in Sharjah Waterfront City
If you’re thinking about investing in the Sharjah’s real estate market, there is a large variety of impressive 3 to 6-bedroom villas. Sale price for a newly painted 3-bedroom house in Sharjah Waterfront City ranges between AED 2,300,000 to AED 2,600,000. For a 4-bed unit, the buying price ranges from AED 2,299,000 to AED 3,985,000. However, you can also get a 5 and 6-bedroom villa for an average of AED 5,200,000, depending on the size, condition and location.
Lifestyle in Sharjah Waterfront City
When it comes to buying a house, there are several factors that really matter, such as the price and worth of that residential project. However, the location and surroundings of that area matter equally as they add to the value of the property. The villas in Sharjah Waterfront City are conveniently located to all every-day necessities, such as schools, medical care facilities/ hospitals, mosques and luxurious malls. The developers behind the design of these apartments made sure to make this residential scheme an environment-friendly neighbourhood and this can be seen with the way 40% of the land area consists of residential units while the other 60% has been allocated to the landscapes and the sandy beaches. Sharjah Waterfront City is now becoming a major attraction for tourists to visit as well which potentially increases the worth of these houses even more.
Reasons for Investing in Sharjah Waterfront City
Investing in real estate has become trickier nowadays considering all the residential opportunities to choose from. However, this city is one of the most popular residential projects that investors take into consideration. Sharjah Waterfront City has expensive units but keeping in mind all the facilities provided so close to home makes the investment worth it. Also, this is a safe and secure residential project so it offers complete privacy to its residents.