Fully Furnished 1 Bedroom Dubai South.

Celestia Building, Dubai World Central, Dubai
Fully Furnished 1 Bedroom Dubai South.Fully Furnished 1 Bedroom Dubai South.
10
Map
AED599,999
1 Bed
2 Baths
900 sqft

Overview

Details

  • TypeApartment
  • PriceAED   599,999
  • Bedroom(s)1
  • Bath(s)2
  • Area900 sqft
  • PurposeFor Sale
  • LocationCelestia Building, Dubai World Central, Dubai
  • Ref. No:Bayut - 137-Ap-S-1819

Description


Fully Furnished Ready to Move in 1 Bedroom Apartment in Dubai South Residential District.

Ready to Move! Pay 30% and Move in, remaining 70% in 2 Years Time.

Mortgage facility available.

Brand New Apartment in building having gym, pool, retail, restaurant and kids play area.

5 Mins Drive from Expo 202 site.

Apartment Size: 900 Sqft
Apartment Price: AED 599,999
2 Years Payment plan.
Retail and restaurant in the building.
5 Mins Drive from Expo 2020 Location.
15 Mins Drive to Al-Maktoum International Airport.
Higher Return over invest both in rental and premium yield

One of the first apartment developments in the area to be ready, Celestia furnished apartments are ideally situated in Dubai South, a master planned community conceptualised to bring its residents and visitors happiness, wellbeing and prosperity. In close proximity to the nerve centre of Expo 2020, the worlds largest aviation hub and a host of world-class facilities.

Dubai South is the development currently under construction in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It will be an economic zone to support a number of activities including logistics, aviation, commercial, exhibition, humanitarian, residential and other related businesses around Al Maktoum International Airport with the planned annual capacity of 12 million tonnes of cargo and 160 million passengers.

The development will comprise the following sub-development projects:

Dubai South Residential City
Dubai South Expo District
Dubai South Enterprise Park
Dubai South Commercial City
Dubai South Aviation City
Dubai South - Al Maktoum International Airport
Dubai South Golf City

For more information and booking please call or watsapp:
Shamim Rahman

ORN Number: 1597

Amenities

  • Features
    • Centrally Air-Conditioned
    • Central Heating
    • Electricity Backup
    • Furnished
    • Parking Spaces
    • Storage Areas
  • Building
    • Balcony or Terrace
    • Lobby in Building
    • Service Elevators
    • Prayer Room
  • Health and Fitness
    • Gym or Health Club
    • Jacuzzi
    • Sauna
    • Steam Room
    • Swimming Pool
  • Recreation and Family
    • Barbeque Area
    • Kids Play Area
    • Lawn or Garden
    • Cafeteria or Canteen
  • Cleaning and Maintenance
    • Maintenance Staff
  • Business and Security
    • Security Staff
    • CCTV Security
  • Laundry and Kitchen
    • Laundry Facility
  • Technology
    • Broadband Internet
    • Satellite/Cable TV
  • Miscellaneous
    • Freehold

Location & Nearby

Schools
Restaurants
Hospitals
Parks

Mortgage

Calculate and view the monthly mortgage on this apartment

Total Price
AED
Loan Period
Years
Down Payment
%
AED
Interest Rate
%
Monthly PaymentAED2,191
Total Payable over 25 YearsAED657,163
Payment Breakdown
InterestPrincipal

Trends

Contact Agent for more information.
Name*
Email*
Phone*
Message*