Buy
  • Town SquareGroup
Apartment
0toAny
Studio
0toAny
All
Bayut
Apartments for Sale in Dubai
Town Square
Studio Apartments Town Square

Studio Apartments for Sale in Town Square

  • StudioGroup
  • clear all filters
View on MapExplore the area
Completion Status:
Popular
Last updated date:Mon, 30 Nov 2020 12:26:40 GMT325000 to 572888 AED
  • Studio for Sale in Town Square, Dubai - Pay 20% and Move-in  & 80% Post Handover over 5 Yrs.
    AED458,888
    UNA Apartments, Town Square, Dubai
    Apartment

    Pay 20% and Move-in & 80% Post Handover over 5 Yrs.

    Studio1340 sqft
    Bashayer Real Estate
  • Studio for Sale in Town Square, Dubai - Book 10% | Pay 10% in December & Move in | Ready in 2020
    AED447,888
    UNA Apartments, Town Square, Dubai
    Apartment

    Book 10% | Pay 10% in December & Move in | Ready in 2020

    Studio1338 sqft
    Indus Real Estate
  • Studio for Sale in Town Square, Dubai - BEST ROI | RENTED | STUDIO | PARKING | ZAHRA APARTMENT | NSHAMA
    Checked
    AED325,000
    Zahra Breeze Apartments 3B, Zahra Breeze Apartments, Town Square, Dubai
    Apartment

    BEST ROI | RENTED | STUDIO | PARKING | ZAHRA APARTMENT | NSHAMA

    Studio1320 sqft
    Next Level Real Estate
  • Studio for Sale in Town Square, Dubai - Pay10% Booking - 5 Years Post Handover - 100% DLD Waived
    AED458,888
    UNA Apartments, Town Square, Dubai
    Apartment

    Pay10% Booking - 5 Years Post Handover - 100% DLD Waived

    Studio1350 sqft
    Bashayer Real Estate
  • Studio for Sale in Town Square, Dubai - Two Bedroom Well Sized -80% 5 Years Post Handover - 100% DLD Waived
    AED458,888
    UNA Apartments, Town Square, Dubai
    Apartment

    Amazing Community -90% 5 Years Post Handover - 100% DLD Waived

    Studio1350 sqft
    Bashayer Real Estate
  • Studio for Sale in Town Square, Dubai - PAY 20% NOW AND 80% IN 5 YEARS | LAVISH STUDIO
    AED445,000
    UNA Apartments, Town Square, Dubai
    Apartment

    PAY 20% NOW AND 80% IN 5 YEARS | LAVISH STUDIO

    Studio1360 sqft
    Beautiful Life Real Estate
  • Studio for Sale in Town Square, Dubai - Brand New Studio  I Pay 20% and Move Inn I Rest 80% Within 5 Years After Handover I Town Square I
    AED445,000
    UNA Apartments, Town Square, Dubai
    Apartment

    Brand New Studio I Pay 20% and Move Inn I Rest 80% Within 5 Years After Handover I Town Square I

    Studio1340 sqft
    Al Sarah Properties
  • Studio for Sale in Town Square, Dubai - BRAND NEW STUDIO| 5 YEARS PAYMENT PLAN| 4%  DLD WAIVER
    AED444,888
    Town Square, Dubai
    Apartment

    BRAND NEW STUDIO| 5 YEARS PAYMENT PLAN| 4% DLD WAIVER

    Studio1342 sqft
    Bawadikji Real Estate LLC
  • Studio for Sale in Town Square, Dubai - Lovely Studio | Pay 10 % and move in | 0% Commission
    AED451,000
    UNA Apartments, Town Square, Dubai
    Apartment

    Lovely Studio | Pay 10 % and move in | 0% Commission

    Studio1338 sqft
    Marvic Real Estate Broker LLC
  • Studio for Sale in Town Square, Dubai - Limited offer
    AED444,000
    Town Square, Dubai
    Apartment

    Limited offer,Starting AED444

    Studio1350 sqft
    Amazon Real Estate - Dubai
  • Studio for Sale in Town Square, Dubai - Ready to Move | Studio | Townsquare
    AED444,888
    UNA Apartments, Town Square, Dubai
    Apartment

    Ready to Move | Studio | Townsquare

    Studio1345 sqft
    HBK Real Estate
  • Studio for Sale in Town Square, Dubai - Amazing Deal | UNA Town Square | Studio Apartment
    AED445,588
    UNA Apartments, Town Square, Dubai
    Apartment

    Amazing Deal | UNA Town Square | Studio Apartment

    Studio1348 sqft
    Seven Century Real Estate
  • Studio for Sale in Town Square, Dubai - Only 20%  and move in.  remaining  80%  installment over 5 years in Dubai
    AED444,888
    Town Square, Dubai
    Apartment

    Only 20% and move in. remaining 80% installment over 5 years in Dubai

    Studio1340 sqft
    Al Quaisar Real Estate Brokers L. L. C
  • Studio for Sale in Town Square, Dubai - UNA | Town square | NSHAMA | Studio | Pool View | Modern Life Style
    AED456,888
    UNA Apartments, Town Square, Dubai
    Apartment

    UNA | Town square | NSHAMA | Studio | Pool View | Modern Life Style

    Studio1338 sqft
    Next Level Real Estate
  • Studio for Sale in Town Square, Dubai - Ready To Move In | Easy Payment Plan | 10% DP
    AED399,888
    Hayat Boulevard, Town Square, Dubai
    Apartment

    Ready To Move In | Easy Payment Plan | 10% DP

    Studio1313 sqft
    D AND B Properties
  • Studio for Sale in Town Square, Dubai - UNA Apartments from AED 444
    AED447,888
    UNA Apartments, Town Square, Dubai
    Apartment

    WHY RENT? WHEN YOU CAN OWN , UNA Apartments from AED 447,888| Pay only 10% and Move in | Rest 80% in 5 Years

    Studio1345 sqft
    AEON & Trisl Real Estate Broker LLC
  • Studio for Sale in Town Square, Dubai - 10% DP | 5 Years Post Payment Plan | Ready Soon
    AED572,888
    UNA Apartments, Town Square, Dubai
    Apartment

    10% DP | 5 Years Post Payment Plan | Ready Soon

    Studio1338 sqft
    D AND B Properties
  • Studio for Sale in Town Square, Dubai - Studio for sale ready in December move and pay 80% over 5 years
    AED444,888
    Town Square, Dubai
    Apartment

    Studio for sale ready in December move and pay 80% over 5 years

    Studio1343 sqft
    M A Y Real Estate Broker
  • Studio for Sale in Town Square, Dubai - 10% Booking | 5-Year Interest-Free Payment Plan
    AED458,000
    UNA Apartments, Town Square, Dubai
    Apartment

    10% Booking | 5-Year Interest-Free Payment Plan

    Studio1340 sqft
    Seven Skys Real Estate
  • Studio for Sale in Town Square, Dubai - pay 45k  and move to your apartment .
    AED450,000
    Hayat Boulevard, Town Square, Dubai
    Apartment

    pay 45k and move to your apartment .

    Studio1320 sqft
    Al Quaisar Real Estate Brokers L. L. C
  • Studio for Sale in Town Square, Dubai - Grab The Deal Zahra Breeze Studio
    Checked
    AED356,500
    Zahra Breeze Apartments 3B, Zahra Breeze Apartments, Town Square, Dubai
    Apartment

    Grab The Deal Townsquare Zahra Breeze Studio 356k

    Studio1315 sqft
    CTC House & Home Real Estate
  • Studio for Sale in Town Square, Dubai - Limited Offer | Call Our Expert Now to Avail The Best Deal
    AED444,000
    UNA Apartments, Town Square, Dubai
    Apartment

    Limited Offer | Call Our Expert Now to Avail The Best Deal

    Studio1480 sqft
    Pleasant Real Estate Brokers
  • Studio for Sale in Town Square, Dubai - Move Now Pay in Next 5 YRS | DLD Waiver|No Commission
    AED444,000
    UNA Apartments, Town Square, Dubai
    Apartment

    Move Now Pay in Next 5 YRS| DLD Waiver| No Commission

    Studio1683 sqft
    Pleasant Real Estate Brokers
  • Studio for Sale in Town Square, Dubai - Vibrant|Affordable|Studio|UNA
    AED444,888
    UNA Apartments, Town Square, Dubai
    Apartment

    Vibrant|Affordable|Studio|UNA

    Studio1344 sqft
    Union Square House Real Estate Brokers