- Sharjah Waterfront City
- 1 Bed clear all filters
- AED500,000Blue Bay Walk, Sharjah Waterfront City, SharjahApartment12670 sqft
- AED580,923Sharjah Waterfront City, SharjahApartment
3 Years Post Handover, Facing Sea 1 Bedroom111,010 sqft
- AED498,000Sharjah Waterfront City, SharjahApartment
Luxury 1BHK With Direct Sea View12872 sqft
- AED499,000Sharjah Waterfront City, SharjahApartment
Endless Sea View in The Heart of Sharjah12900 sqft
- AED600,233Sharjah Waterfront City, SharjahApartment
Full Sea View, Best Priced, Prime Location111,043 sqft
- AED666,002Sharjah Waterfront City, SharjahApartment
Vibrant Community Living, 1 BR Prime View111,043 sqft
- AED527,000Sharjah Waterfront City, SharjahApartment
High-End 1BR Waterfront Apartments for sale in Sharjah Waterfront City | Easy Payment Plan with 5 Years Payment Plan11872 sqft
Near Sharjah Waterfront City
Buying an Apartment in Sharjah Waterfront City
Easily accessible from Emirates Bin Road, Ittihad Road and Mohammed Zayed Road, Sharjah Waterfront City is made up of a cluster of 8 islands that are connected with the help of canals. It covers approximately 36 kilometres off the northeastern side of Sharjah’s coastal land. 40% of Sharjah Waterfront City is filled with man-made structures while the remaining 60% is filled with scenic landscapes. The city consists of 8 natural islands with 36 kilometres of sandy beaches, which makes this residential location a very distinct tourism spot as well. Sharjah Waterfront City contains 61 educational institutes, 12 Mosques, 3 hospitals, 3 commercial malls and 14 hotels. The apartments are spacious and they provide an eco-friendly environment. The properties are an attractive opportunity for both local and foreign families or investors who are looking to invest in Sharjah.
Types of Apartments in Sharjah Waterfront City
Located near Al Hamidiyah and close to Garden City, these beachfront flats offer picturesque views right from the balcony. From fitted studio units to 1 to 2-bed flats - each unit offers every necessity that a person needs in order to live a fulfilling life. There are several 3 to 4-bed flats in Sharjah Waterfront City, available for both renting and buying purposes. Surrounded by a sweet sea breeze, these flats offer a peaceful and satisfying lifestyle for all of its inhabitants. One needs to first decide what property they are looking for when buying a real estate in Sharjah Waterfront City. For instance, 2-bed units offer an average floor space of 1,700 sq. ft while a spacious 3-bedroom apartment will offer nearly 2,700 sq. ft of floor space.
Sale Price Trends for Apartments in Sharjah Waterfront City
Looking for a property in Sharjah? Look no further as there are all types of 1-bed in Sharjah Waterfront City that can be bought for a price that falls anywhere between AED 500,000 to AED 1,049,000. You can also buy a 3 to 4-bed apartment ranging from AED 2,320,000 to AED 2,585,000. However, if you’re looking for a studio in Sharjah Waterfront City, it will cost you anywhere between AED 250,000 to AED 255,000 depending on the size and location of the apartment you choose to purchase.
Lifestyle in Sharjah Waterfront City
Apartments in Sharjah Waterfront City are designed to ensure comfort for its inhabitants by providing them with a private environment as they enjoy the beautiful and scenic beaches of this city. Families can access the beaches of this city by simply stepping out of their apartments, a luxury that not many Emiratis can afford to have. The path towards the beach is surrounded by lush green areas. Apartments in Sharjah Waterfront City follow international standards of keeping the city green. One will also find a large number of water theme parks along with 800 yachts in Sharjah Waterfront City. There are a number of fast food joints in the vicinity as well, such as KFC, Pizza Hut, Hardee’s and Texas Chicken.
Reasons for Investing in Sharjah Waterfront City
This huge master project is built at the coastal land of Sharjah and is expected to become one of the largest residential and commercial real estate in Sharjah. After completion, the project will cover a total area of 60 million sq. ft., raising the worth of these residential projects even more. If you are looking to buy a house in Sharjah, then Sharjah Waterfront City is an option worth considering.