- Saadiyat Beach
1 Bedroom Apartments for Sale in Saadiyat Beach
- 1 Bed clear all filters
- AED1,890,000Saadiyat Beach, Saadiyat Island, Abu DhabiApartment121,139 sqft
- AED2,500,000Saadiyat St Regis Residences, Saadiyat Beach, Saadiyat Island, Abu DhabiApartment131,013 sqft
Well Maintained 1 Bed Apt with Breathtaking Views!
- AED2,400,000Saadiyat St Regis Residences, Saadiyat Beach, Saadiyat Island, Abu DhabiApartment121,098 sqft
Excellent price! Location - Prestigious St Regis!
- AED1,850,000Saadiyat Beach Residences, Saadiyat Beach, Saadiyat Island, Abu DhabiApartment121,050 sqft
Smart Style One Bed Apartment in Saadiyat
- AED2,500,000Saadiyat St Regis Residences, Saadiyat Beach, Saadiyat Island, Abu DhabiApartment121,302 sqft
Exclusive|Biggest Layout|Sea-Louvre view
- AED1,950,000Saadiyat Beach, Saadiyat Island, Abu DhabiApartment121,050 sqft
Sea View Balcony with Great Facilities
- AED2,595,000Saadiyat St Regis Residences, Saadiyat Beach, Saadiyat Island, Abu DhabiApartment121,140 sqft
Private Beach with Resort Living 1Bed ap
- AED2,700,000Saadiyat Beach, Saadiyat Island, Abu DhabiApartment11
Apartment in Saadiyat Island , Abu Dhabi
Near Saadiyat Beach
- Apartments for sale in Park View
- Apartments for sale in Soho Square
- Apartments for sale in Saadiyat Cultural District
- Apartments for sale in Makers District
- Apartments for sale in Shams Abu Dhabi
- Apartments for sale in Amaya Towers
- Apartments for sale in Shams Gate District
- Apartments for sale in Hydra Avenue
- Apartments for sale in Najmat Abu Dhabi
- Apartments for sale in City Of Lights
Buying an Apartment in Saadiyat Beach
Amongst the various properties in Abu Dhabi, the most in-demand residential units are located near the ocean. In other words, oceanfront living is in huge demand all throughout the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Likewise, within the greater community of Saadiyat Island, there’s the sub-community of Saadiyat Beach which offers potential buyers a chance to purchase an oceanfront residential unit. Living on Saadiyat Beach provides residents with a true feeling of actually residing on an island as this sub-community is established on the shoreline of Saadiyat Island. Although there are several options in terms of real estate in Saadiyat Island, it is the sub-community of Saadiyat Beach that has garnered the attention of many investors.
Types of Apartments in Saadiyat Beach
Studios will typically come with a standard floor space of 683 sq. ft. and 1 bathroom. For those who prefer to buy a 1-bedroom apartment in Saadiyat Beach, they can expect this flat to have 1 bath and a total living area of 1,054 sq. ft. Therefore, a small family looking to buy a flat of their own could consider 1-bed apartments for sale in Saadiyat Beach. Apartments falling under this class will come standard with 1 bathroom and 1,054 sq. ft. of overall residential space. Those interested in buying something a little larger than a 1-bed could consider 2-bed unit. Finally, 3-bed apartments are also available which come standard with 4 baths and a living area of 2,280 sq. ft.
Sale Price Trends for Apartments in Saadiyat Beach
There are little or no varieties with studios. Thus, the buying amount of a studio will be around AED 1.4M. 1-bedroom residential units can be purchased between AED 1.85M to AED 2.8M. As for 2-BHK in Saadiyat Beach, one can expect to pay between AED 2.7M to AED 3.45M. Moreover, those who cannot afford to pay the entire amount can apply for a mortgage. The payment plan will work in the following way: given that the total price of the residential unit is around AED 2.7M, let’s suppose, those who can put down a payment of around AED 675K may be able to qualify for the loan. Once approved, they may typically be charged an interest rate of 3.24% per annum. All in all, one can expect a monthly mortgage payment of approximately 10K.
Highlights of Saadiyat Beach
Apart from having a pristine beach in front of one’s property, there are plenty of fun things to do near this community. For those who prefer to hang out with friends or co-workers on a Friday night, the best place to have a good time is at the Bentley Bar and Bistro which is located in Galleria Mall that is situated in the nearby community of Al Maryah Island. Going forward, if residents want to have the best dining experience nearby, they can simply visit Natural Kitchen Restaurant, which is in close proximity to Al Reem Island. This restaurant is located in Marina 1 which is near Marina Square. The environment here is perfect for families. In conclusion, one should consider looking at a few Saadiyat Beach apartments for sale.