- Al Wasl
Properties for rent in Al Wasl
- AED145,000YearlyAl Wasl Road, Al Wasl, DubaiVilla310,000 sqft
- AED95,000YearlyAl Wasl, DubaiApartment231,400 sqft
Very beautiful 2 bedroom hall on Jumeira - Al Wasl area
- AED400,000YearlyThe Galleria Villas, Al Wasl, DubaiVilla453,886 sqft
Luxury Villa Compound with Private Pool
- AED50,000YearlyAl Wasl, DubaiApartmentStudio1700 sqft
BURJ VIEW!!BRAND NEW!!MIN TO CITY WALK!!HUGE HUGE C/AC STUDIO,FULL BATH,CLOSE KITCHEN,WARDROBES,PARKING.
- AED145,000YearlyAl Wasl Road, Al Wasl, DubaiVilla3410,000 sqft
Al Wasl Str I 3 Bed + Maids Villa I Huge Plot
- AED399,000YearlyAl Wasl, DubaiShowroom14,461 sqft
Showroom with Mezzanine Floor on Sheikh Zayed Road
- AED205,000YearlyDar Wasl, Al Wasl, DubaiVilla463,770 sqft
Elegant 4 Bedroom Maid/R Villa | 1 Month Free
- AED45,000YearlyAl Wasl, DubaiApartmentStudio1550 sqft
BURJ KAHLIFA VIEW!!BRAND NEW!!MIN WALK TO CITY WALK!!C/AC HUGE SPACIOUS STUDIO,WARDROBES,KITCHEN,LAUNDRY,PARKING.
- AED45,000YearlyAl Wasl, DubaiApartmentStudio2525 sqft
VIEWING OPEN OPEN!!BRAND NEW!!C/AC HUGE STUDIO,WARDROBES,KITCHEN ,LAUNDRY,PARKING . WASL ROAD.
- AED662,200YearlyAl Wasl, DubaiShop6,020 sqft
Great Location! Shell & Core Showroom | Al Wasl Road
- AED214,800YearlyAl Wasl, DubaiShop1,790 sqft
Shell & Core Showroom/ Retail Shop | Al Wasl Road for Rent
- AED65,000YearlyAl Wasl, DubaiApartment121,100 sqft
BURJ VIEW!!BRAND NEW!!MIN WALK TO CITY WALK!!C/AC HUGE SPACIOUS STUDIO,WARDROBES,KITCHEN,LAUNDRY,PARKING.
- AED90,000YearlyAl Wasl Road, Al Wasl, DubaiApartment231,112 sqft
Al Wasl rd | 2br unfurnished | Ghazal Bldg
- AED220,000YearlyAl Wasl, DubaiCommercial Villa624,200 sqft
Low Price | SZR | Commercial Approved
- AED175,000YearlyAl Wasl, DubaiVilla332,500 sqft
Al Wasl Road!! Double Storey 3 Bedrooms villa available with private garden || Ready to occupy @ AED 175,000/yr
- AED205,000YearlyDar Wasl, Al Wasl, DubaiVilla443,768 sqft
Price Reduced|Brand New 4BR|1 Month Free
- AED140,000YearlyAl Wasl, DubaiApartment331,927 sqft
Luxury|Additional Facilities|Reduced Price
- AED140,000YearlyAl Wasl, DubaiApartment331,926 sqft
Brand New Affordable 3BR Spacious Unit
- AED115,000YearlyAl Wasl, DubaiApartment221,568 sqft
Price Reduced|Brand New 2BR|Best Location
- AED199,000YearlyDar Wasl, Al Wasl, DubaiVilla343,809 sqft
Reduced Rent | Free 1 Month| 4 Payments
- AED115,000YearlyDar Wasl, Al Wasl, DubaiApartment231,568 sqft
Reduced Price|Luxury 2BR|Prime Location
- AED115,000YearlyAl Wasl, DubaiApartment231,582 sqft
6 chqs; great location; super amenities
- AED145,000YearlyAl Wasl, DubaiVilla3410,000 sqft
3Bed+Maids/Store/Garden l Al Wasl Street
- AED140,000YearlyAl Wasl, DubaiApartment341,928 sqft
A+ location and amenities: Up to 6 chqs
Near Al Wasl
- Properties for rent in Jumeirah
- Properties for rent in Al Badaa
- Properties for rent in Business Bay
- Properties for rent in DIFC
- Properties for rent in Al Satwa
- Properties for rent in Old Town
- Properties for rent in Downtown Dubai
- Properties for rent in Sheikh Zayed Road
- Properties for rent in Al Hudaiba
- Properties for rent in Al Jafiliya
Renting a Property in Al Wasl
Attracting 8.1 million tourists in the first six months of 2018, Dubai serves as a melting point that embraces people of different cultures and backgrounds. Strengthening its stature among its global peers, Dubai makes regulatory changes so that tourists not only come and explore the city but also makes investments here. For instance, it has recently been announced to convert all those districts and areas into freehold projects that have formerly been leasehold. As a result, the properties in Dubai are capturing the attention of UK’s real estate investors. One such property unit that has become the centre of their imagination is a plush locality in Dubai, Al Wasl. Situated at the crossroads of first and second interchanges of E 11 (Sheikh Zayed Road), Al Wasl covers an area of 4 sq. km. Sharing a border with Al Safa to the west, Business Bay to the south and Jumeirah to the north, Al Wasl is home to the topmost publishing offices of the world: Al Bayan and Gulf News. With a community number of 343 to 345, Al Wasl provides accommodation to as many as 22,153 occupants in its residential spaces.
Types of Properties in Al Wasl
Known as one of the most sustainable developments in Dubai, Al Wasl is surrounded by lush-green spaces that inspire the ecological change. Consisting of two major communities, Dar Wasl (over 13 units) and Al Wasl Road (14), Al Wasl offers contemporary living spaces to all the tenants. With over 20 residential apartments, 23 villas and more than 5 shops, Al Wasl contains both residential and commercial properties that set a precedent for other housing communities of Dubai. Setting a benchmark in quality, the properties in Al Wasl exhibit modern furnishings and luxurious upholstery.
Rent Price Trends for Properties in Al Wasl
When buying costs are high, getting on the rental ladder is a reasonable solution. Not only does renting save people from any cash outlay but it also provides them with a flexible option to move out anytime as per their convenience. If you are looking to take a property on rent in the city of Dubai, you can opt for a unit in Al Wasl real estate. The rents are quite reasonable, given the fact that these units lie in one of the plushest communities of Dubai. The rent of the apartments in Al Wasl starts from AED 90,000 and goes up to AED 156,555 per year. Similarly, the villas are available at a rental price of around AED 165,000 yearly. If you are seeking spacious offices so that you can start your own business, shops in Al Wasl can meet all your requirements and offer you top-notch commercial space. The rental trend of shops ranges between AED 130,000 and AED 799,200 per annum.
Popular Areas of Al Wasl
Brimming with a variety of attractions, such as Holiday Inn Express Dubai Safa Park, Fantasy- City Walk and Dream Inn Dubai, Al Wasl ignites the imagination of both locals as well as expats. Situated in the picturesque community of Al Wasl, Holiday Inn features air-conditioned rooms, a fitness centre, 24-hour retail store, buffet breakfast and a complimentary ride to Jumeirah Beach. Offering an ultra-modern residential setup, Dream Inn Dubai features free WiFi, easy access to City Walk Mall, an outdoor pool and a kitchen equipped with a coffee machine and a dishwasher. With Galleria Mall in proximity, tourists get fine dining, entertainment and shopping experiences close by. Featuring various independent shops, such as Blossom and Bloom, Atelier Perfumery, Laura Mercier, La Cavalieri, Hautletic and Touch of Oud, Galleria Mall lets visitors buy their favourite goods.
Reasons for Renting in Al Wasl
Being home to Dubai Japanese School, Safa Park and Al Mazaya Centre, Al Wasl lets residents enjoy living in a modern housing unit. Offering residents ample shopping and dining options, Al Wasl properties make it an ideal choice for those who are in search of a residential community in the core of Dubai. Being located near Latifa Hospital and Dubai Hospital, Al Wasl also helps residents rush to the hospital during emergency hours and get clinical assistance from well-known physicians.