- Jumeirah Heights
Properties for sale in Jumeirah Heights
Locations in Jumeirah Heights with Properties
- AED2,100,000The Clusters, Jumeirah Heights, DubaiApartment332,370 sqft
- AED1,980,000The Clusters, Jumeirah Heights, DubaiApartment352,370 sqft
3 bedrooms with maids room | Duplex unit
- AED1,980,000Jumeirah Heights, DubaiApartment342,711 sqft
Best deal | 3 BR+Maid Duplex in Jumeirah Heights
- AED2,500,000Loft Cluster, Jumeirah Heights, DubaiApartment342,558 sqft
Full Lake View Spacious 3BR Duplex Apartment
- AED2,790,000Loft Cluster, Jumeirah Heights, DubaiApartment342,800 sqft
Lake view Three Bedroom Duplex Apartment
- AED2,950,000Loft Cluster, Jumeirah Heights, DubaiApartment342,600 sqft
Full Lake View || Large Corner Apartment
- AED1,999,888Loft Cluster, Jumeirah Heights, DubaiApartment342,500 sqft
3BR corner duplex with lake view
- AED2,200,000Loft Cluster, Jumeirah Heights, DubaiApartment222,132 sqft
Lake View 2br study duplex, Cluster West
- AED2,199,999Loft Cluster, Jumeirah Heights, DubaiApartment232,119 sqft
Spacious 2 Beds Duplex Plus Maid's Room
Near Jumeirah Heights
- Properties for sale in Jumeirah Lake Towers (JLT)
- Properties for sale in Jumeirah Park
- Properties for sale in Dubai Marina
- Properties for sale in The Meadows
- Properties for sale in Jumeirah Islands
- Properties for sale in The Hills
- Properties for sale in Discovery Gardens
- Properties for sale in Jumeirah Beach Residence (JBR)
- Properties for sale in Emirates Hills
- Properties for sale in Dubai Harbour
Buying a Property in Jumeirah Heights
Jumeirah Heights is one of those communities where one can feel close to nature while at the same time enjoy the conveniences of city life. The community is surrounded by green spaces combined with a tranquil lake. Apart from all that, the community will have a variety of townhouses, apartments, lots and duplexes and will be able to house around 2,300 people who will get the opportunity to enjoy lakeside living at its finest. Once fully completed, this community will have something to offer to everyone who decides to live here. Accordingly, this will make Jumeirah Heights one of the most desirable properties in Dubai.
Types of Properties in Jumeirah Heights
Currently, there are only apartments in Jumeirah Heights; no other options are available either in commercial or residential property. Accordingly, the most popular apartment for sale in Jumeirah heights comes with 3 beds, 4 baths and around 2,850 sq. ft. of floor space. On the other hand, a more conservative option is also available in the form of 2 beds, 4 baths and an overall floor space of 2,850 sq. ft. For those interested in 3-bed apartments, there are a few options available. Apart from the unit already mentioned above, there are a few other options one would be interested to know about. For instance, a 3-bed, 4-bath house with 2,800 sq. ft. of floor space is also available. What’s more, those looking for a unit with less space could look into a villa with a view of the lake. This villa will come with 2,600 sq. ft. of space.
Sale Price Trends for Properties in Jumeirah Heights
An entry level villa with 2,888 sq. ft. of floor space will come with 4 baths and 3 beds and will sell for an average price of AED 2.1M. Another option includes a 2-bed villa that comes with 3-baths and 2,119 sq. ft. of floor space. A unit in this class can also be purchased for slightly more than the latter at AED 2.19M. Keep in mind that many of the units will come with a lake view.
Popular Areas of Jumeirah Heights
To the north of Jumeirah Heights is the community of Jumeirah Lake Towers. To the east, is Meadows 2. To the south of the community, there is the community of Jumeirah Islands. The main road that links Jumeirah Heights is the First Al Khail St. Adjoining this community to the north, there are several places of interest such as Bonnington Jumeirah Lake Towers and Mövenpick Hotel Jumeirah Lake Towers. To the west of the community, one will find Discovery Garden. This community is also not too far away from Ibn Battuta Mall which is approximately 3.41 kilometre to the west.
Reasons for Investing in Jumeirah Heights
For one, the entire vicinity of Jumeirah is recognized for having one of the most prestigious properties in Dubai, be it villas, apartments, townhouses or penthouses. For many, buying properties in Jumeirah seems to be on their shortlist.
Lifestyle Around Jumeirah Heights
There are plenty of things to do near Jumeirah Heights. For instance, there is the Hamptons Café which is a popular restaurant with the locals. For those who love Lebanese food, there is an upscale Lebanese restaurant that goes by the name of Karam Beirut Street Kitchen. For those who love all things chicken, they’ll be glad to find Nandos in the vicinity. Nearby, there are also several bars one can visit. For instance, the Moods Bar is just on King Salman Bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud Street.