بيوت
شقق للبيع في دبي
مدينة دبي للإعلام
شقق فندق وأجنحة أفاني بالم فيو دبي
ET-S-8321 - بيوت
5 Years Payment Plan 3 Bed | Ready to Move In
الخريطة
اطلب فيديو
فندق وأجنحة أفاني بالم فيو دبي، مدينة دبي للإعلام، دبي
3 غرف
4 حمامات
2,291 قدم مربع

شقة في فندق وأجنحة أفاني بالم فيو دبي مدينة دبي للإعلام 3 غرف 5599819 درهم - 5410613


Pay only 20% and Move in and Remaining 80% over 5 years Post handover

This magnificent fully furnished 3bedroom En-suite is a must see for those seeking a luxurious family home or investment in a prime location. The whole apartment from living room to the bedrooms has full Panoramic Sea View of Burj Al Arab, World Islands, Iconic Palm Jumeirah, Skydive and the World's biggest Ferris wheel Dubai Eye (Ain Dubai Bluewaters) and this apartment has high ceilings with full length windows that flooded the apartment with natural light.

This Brand new apartment is great for both investors and end users.

Palm View is a space that offers you home, entertainment, relaxation and work all at once. Luxuriously addressing this before anyone else is Palm View. A brand new, and luxuriously innovative space, at the foot of the palm and overlooking the 7 wonders of Dubai.

It is Located with direct access to all the neighborhoods Dubai Marina, JBR, Media City Within walking distance of the metro, the tram and Sheikh Zayed Road.

No traffic, no limits, no restrictions.

The Palm View exclusive private club for residents only gives you access to the best of the best.

Property Feature:
  • Brand New
  • Fully Furnished
  • 3 Bedroom Apartment 2,291 sq ft / 213 sqm
  • 3 En-suite Bathroom and Powder room
  • Ready to Move in
  • High ceilings
  • Floor to ceiling windows
  • Maids room
  • large balcony
  • 2 Covered parking
  • Fully fitted kitchen

Residents only access:
  • Private adult and kids swimming pool
  • Exclusive access to a number of beach clubs
  • Senses Garden
  • Outdoor entertaining BBQ areas
  • Indoor kids play area with themed
  • Residents cinema and bar
  • Retail therapy shopping mall
  • Golf Simulator
  • Residents Lounge and Library
  • Majlis
  • نوع العقارشقة
  • نوع العرضللبيع
  • الرقم المرجعيبيوت - ET-S-8321
  • العقارجاهز
  • معدل الإيجارجديد
  • تاريخ الإضافةسبتمبر 26, 2021

الموقع والأماكن القريبة

الموقع
المؤسسات التعليمية
المطاعم
المستشفيات
المتنزهات

حاسبة التمويل العقاري

البحث الشائع

*يتم احتساب هذا البحث الشائع باستخدام خوارزمية عقارية استناداّ إلى أسعار العقارات المعلَنَة على بيوت**يستند البحث الشائع إلى البحوث التي قام بها مستخدمي بيوت خلال آخر 3 شهور
Zafar Khan
العقار معلن من قبل Zafar Khan0 التقييمات·اكتب تقييم
ادواردز اند تاورز للوساطة العقارية
RERA# 193رقم التصريح# 71344204422
ادواردز اند تاورز للوساطة العقارية
عرض جميع العقارات
اتصل بالوكيل لمزيد من المعلومات
الاسم*
البريد الإلكتروني*
رقم الهاتف*
نص الرسالة*