Apartments for rent in Loretto
- AED60,000YearlyLoretto A, Loretto, DAMAC Hills (Akoya by DAMAC), DubaiApartment12975 sqft
- AED90,000YearlyLoretto A, Loretto, DAMAC Hills (Akoya by DAMAC), DubaiApartment241,477 sqft
2BR Apartment|Multiple cheques | Damac Hills
- AED60,000YearlyLoretto B, Loretto, DAMAC Hills (Akoya by DAMAC), DubaiApartment11851 sqft
Vacant I Brand New I Ready to move in
- AED63,000YearlyLoretto B, Loretto, DAMAC Hills (Akoya by DAMAC), DubaiApartment12851 sqft
LARGE - NEW - WITH APPLIANCES -POOL VIEW
- AED42,000YearlyLoretto B, Loretto, DAMAC Hills (Akoya by DAMAC), DubaiApartmentStudio1454 sqft
Studio in Damac Akoya Loretto
- AED55,000YearlyLoretto B, Loretto, DAMAC Hills (Akoya by DAMAC), DubaiApartment12890 sqft
Loreto Nice Large 1BR Unit Facing the Park
- AED103,650YearlyLoretto A, Loretto, DAMAC Hills (Akoya by DAMAC), DubaiApartment232,420 sqft
Spread the Payments over 6 Cheques!
- AED120,650YearlyLoretto, DAMAC Hills (Akoya by DAMAC), DubaiApartment343,652 sqft
3 Bedrooms|Unfurnished|Loreto|Park View.
- Apartments for rent in Golf Vista
- Apartments for rent in Golf Veduta
- Apartments for rent in Orchid
- Apartments for rent in Golf Terrace
- Apartments for rent in Golf Horizon
- Apartments for rent in Golf Panorama
- Apartments for rent in Golf Promenade
- Apartments for rent in Jasmine
- Apartments for rent in Al Ramth 21
- Apartments for rent in Glitz
Renting an Apartment in Loretto
Being close to Dubai, located near the famous DAMAC Hills (Akoya by DAMAC), Loretto is a residential project that offers a variety of apartments for both renting and buying purposes. This glass building contains a wide range of residential and rental choices. Away from all the hassles of the city, Loretto offers a family-friendly lifestyle. There are a number of fitted and non-fitted studios and 1 and 2-bedroom apartments. Located very close to Dubai Studio City, Loretto apartments are all nicely designed. Situated near Motor City, the apartments also have striking natural vistas. The community is filled with grass as far as the naked eye can view. As far as the car parking spots are concerned, Loretto has a land mass that spans across 4 million sq. ft. This private parking space is where you can park your vehicle.
Types of Apartments in Loretto
If you are looking to move to Dubai, or simply looking for a better residential option in the city, the apartments in Loretto are divided into 3 different residential buildings, all located side-by-side within the vicinity of DAMAC Hills (Akoya by DAMAC). Loretto has a number of furnished and unfurnished studios and 1 to 2-bedroom apartments. One is so close to Akoya Park that they can clearly see the park if they just look out from the windows of their apartment. Other features of these flats include a bedroom with attached bathrooms, fitted wardrobes and a big balcony from where you can have a clear view of the neighbourhood. In addition to that, these flats also have a close kitchen big enough for an oven, fridge and a dishwasher. The area also has CCTV security and a 24/7 maintenance staff. A separate playground for children is also present within the community.
Rent Price Trends of Apartments in Loretto
This secure residential community offers all kind of flats available for both renting and buying purposes. If a person is interested in renting a property in DAMAC Hills (Akoya by DAMAC), the cost of a 1-bed flat in Loretto ranges from AED 57,000 to AED 65,000 yearly. Likewise, the rental price of a 2-BHK will be around AED 104,000 to AED 105,000 yearly. Moreover, if someone is looking for a studio apartment, the rent of a studio ranges from an average of AED 35,000 to AED 45,000 per annum.
Highlights of Loretto
Located in an eco-friendly environment near DAMAC Hills (Akoya by DAMAC), Loretto is very close to the Trump Golf Club that is known for having a massive eighteen-hole golf course. The area also has a bunch of high-tech training academies as well as a bunch of fancy clubhouses, restaurants, superstores and banks. One will also find schools, kindergartens, hospitals and drugstores close to Loretto. So, if a person is looking to move or only looking to invest in the Dubai real estate market, Loretto is definitely worth considering.