- Wasl Hub
Apartments for rent in Wasl Hub
- AED110,000YearlyWasl Hub, Al Karama, DubaiApartment352,000 sqft
- AED67,000YearlyWasl Hub, Al Karama, DubaiApartment12912 sqft
LIMITED OFFER NEW 1BR STORE 1MTH FREE
- AED80,000YearlyWasl Hub, Al Karama, DubaiApartment231,305 sqft
BRAND NEW !! 2 BHK APARTMENT IN KARAMA NEAR METRO
- AED110,000YearlyWasl Hub, Al Karama, DubaiApartment341,807 sqft
Convenient Place | 1 MONTH FREE | 3BR Apt with Storage in Wasl Hub, Al Karama!
- AED80,000YearlyWasl Hub, Al Karama, DubaiApartment231,254 sqft
Grab Now 1 Month Free! 2BR Apt in Al Karama -Wasl Hub
- AED67,000YearlyWasl Hub, Al Karama, DubaiApartment12901 sqft
Affordable! 1 Month FREE | 1BR Apt in Al Karama-Wasl Hub!
- AED67,000YearlyWasl Hub, Al Karama, DubaiApartment12877 sqft
1 Month Free | Brand New One Bedroom Apt
- AED80,000YearlyWasl Hub, Al Karama, DubaiApartment231,350 sqft
Elegant 2 Bedrooms Plus 1 Month GP Karama. .
- AED110,000YearlyWasl Hub, Al Karama, DubaiApartment341,804 sqft
BRAND NEW !! 3 BHK -APARTMENT IN KARAMA
- AED80,000YearlyWasl Hub, Al Karama, DubaiApartment231,400 sqft
LIMITED OFFER LUXURIOUS 2BR FACILITIES
- AED82,000YearlyWasl Hub, Al Karama, DubaiApartment231,210 sqft
Elegant 2 BR Plus 1 Month GP Karama
- AED67,000YearlyWasl Hub, Al Karama, DubaiApartment12896 sqft
Elegant 1 Bedroom Plus 1 Month GP Karama
Near Wasl Hub
- Apartments for rent in Sheikh Hamdan Colony
- Apartments for rent in Al Mankhool
- Apartments for rent in Oud Metha
- Apartments for rent in Al Hamriya
- Apartments for rent in Umm Hurair
- Apartments for rent in Meena Bazaar
- Apartments for rent in Al Fahidi
- Apartments for rent in Al Raffa
- Apartments for rent in World Trade Centre Residence
- Apartments for rent in Al Souk Al Kabeer
Renting an Apartment in Wasl Hub
Al Karama is a thickly populated area of Dubai. It is a part of Bur Dubai, a historical district of the emirate. All the properties in Al Karama lie close to Al Maktoum Bridge that connects this historical district with another one called Deira. Wasl Properties, a UAE-based developer, has recently launched a project called Wasl Hub sprawling over an area of 170,000 sq. ft. in the neighbourhood of Al Karama. It is a mix-use real estate in Dubai located at the 41st street in block 3.
Types of Apartments in Wasl Hub
Out of the total area of 170,000 sq. ft., 110,000 sq. ft. has been allocated to residential units in Wasl Hub. The development consists of 4 clusters of low-rise buildings and each building has 4 floors. The launch of this modern project in a traditional district has revitalised the whole neighbourhood. The architecture of Wasl Hub features wooden pergola structures designed with cross-beams between the clusters and over the buildings’ roof. These form excellent canopies and alley-ways providing shade and a comfortable walking environment, especially during the summer period. There are 312 apartments in Wasl Hub. These brand new apartments for rent feature 1, 2 and 3-bedroom floor-plans. Living rooms are expansive and have windows that are of considerable height and width. Balconies have clear glass railings framed with stainless steel. Kitchens in apartments for rent are roomy and fitted with sleek-finish cabinets.
Rent Price Trend of Apartments in Wasl Hub
Like other properties in Al Karama, Wasl Hub offers affordable units that suit the residential needs of middle-class expats. The rentals of flats in Wasl Hub vary according to the unit size and the kind of balcony view available. The rent price of large 3-bedroom apartments will be around AED 130,000 per year. At this price, the apartment includes 3 to 4 bathrooms, built-in wardrobes, a fully fitted kitchen and a balcony with community view. Also, the plot size of these flats will be around 1,791 sq. ft. The 2-BHK in Wasl Hub have an average renting price of AED 92,000 per annum. Many apartments require a 10% payment in the form of a security deposit. The yearly rentals can be paid in 4 instalments. Every facility and amenity of Wasl Hub is offered to all of the apartments in the residence.
Highlights of Wasl Hub
With a large retail area of 60,000 sq. ft. Wasl Hub is home to around 70 retail outlets and 32 eateries. It is a destination for individuals and families who enjoy exploring a variety of shops and are keen to get the best bargain. This real estate in Dubai represents a significant concentration of expatriates, with a majority from the Philippines and other countries in South Asia. The restaurants and cafes located around Wasl Hub bring authentic flavours from subcontinental countries. City Karachi Darbar Restaurant, Chowking Chinese Restaurant Karama and Cutting Chai are some of the restaurants catering to the expat community. Educational Institutes near Wasl Hub apartments for rent include Humble Bumble Nursery and Saadiyat School. Individuals who are interested to learn driving can join classes either at Al Ahli Driving Centre or Galadari Motor Driving Centre.