Buy
  • MirdifGroup
Townhouse
0toAny
All
0toAny
All
Bayut
Dubai
Mirdif Townhouses

Townhouses for sale in Mirdif

Completion Status:
Popular
Last updated date:Wed, 29 Jan 2020 11:29:28 GMT2350000 to 3351911 AED
  • 3 Bedroom Townhouse for Sale in Mirdif, Dubai - Spacious Townhouse | 3 Bhk+Maid | Must See
    AED2,350,000
    Uptown Mirdif, Mirdif, Dubai
    Townhouse

    Spacious Townhouse | 3 Bhk+Maid | Must See

    342,423 sqft
    Achiever Properties LLC
  • 4 Bedroom Townhouse for Sale in Mirdif, Dubai - No commission | 20% down payment | get the keys |
    AED2,900,000
    Mirdif Hills, Mirdif, Dubai
    Townhouse

    No commission | 20% down payment | get the keys |

    443,200 sqft
    Valorem Real Estate Brokers
  • 4 Bedroom Townhouse for Sale in Mirdif, Dubai - High-End 4BR Duplex Townhouse in Mirdif Hills | Pay 20% and Move in and remaining 80% for 5Yrs Post Handover
    AED3,351,911
    Janayen Avenue, Mirdif Hills, Mirdif, Dubai
    Townhouse

    Lavish 4BR Duplex Townhouse in Mirdif Hills | Pay 20% and Move in and remaining 80% for 5Yrs Post Handover

    442,703 sqft
    Al Khail Real Estate
  • 3 Bedroom Townhouse for Sale in Mirdif, Dubai - Best Investment! Pay 20% and Move In Now to Lavish 3BR Duplex Townhouse in Mirdif Hills | 80% in 5 Yrs Post Handover
    AED3,213,985
    Janayen Avenue, Mirdif Hills, Mirdif, Dubai
    Townhouse

    Best Investment! Pay 20% and Move In Now to Luxurious 3BR Duplex Townhouse in Mirdif Hills | 80% in 5 Yrs Post Handover

    332,565 sqft
    Al Khail Real Estate