بيوت
شقق للبيع في أبوظبي
جزيرة ياس
شقق وترز أج
291-Ap-S-19502 - بيوت
YAS ISLAND WATER'S EDGE with 10-90 payment planYAS ISLAND WATER'S EDGE with 10-90 payment plan
الخريطة
اطلب فيديو
درهم549,000
وترز أج، جزيرة ياس، أبوظبي
استوديو
1 حمام
442 قدم مربع

التفاصيل

  • نوع العقارشقة
  • السعر
    درهم549,000
  • غرف النوماستوديو
  • الحمامات1
  • المساحة442 قدم مربع
  • نوع العرضللبيع
  • الموقعوترز أج، جزيرة ياس، أبوظبي
  • الرقم المرجعيبيوت - 291-Ap-S-19502

وصف العقار

SUMMER SPECIAL OFFER:
10 / 90 PAYMENT PLAN
4% REBATE
3 YEARS FREE MAINTENANCE
3 YEARS FREE SERVICE CHARGES
2% ADM FEE WAIVER

PROPERTY DETAILS:
STUDIOS, ONE, TWO AND THREE BEDS APARTMENTS
SIZES: 441 SQUARE FEET TO 1,655 SQUARE FEET
CANAL VIEWS
PAY 10% NOW, AND REMAINING 90% ON HANDOVER
EXPECTED HANDOVER: JUNE 2021

From modern studios to spacious three bedroom apartments, every home brings you the best of Yas at affordable prices, with beautiful views over the canal and beyond.
The destination will feature landscaped gardens, fully equipped gyms, pools and a jogging track. Residents can also enjoy a waterfront
boardwalk lined with cafes, restaurants and shops. All of the waterfront apartments are designed around private courtyards with pools. Just steps away is Yas Park, where residents can find the perfect shaded spot for picnics and barbecues.
The community has a 2,500 sqm boardwalk across the canal hence taking care of a healthy lifestyle.

FOR MORE INFO, AND TO DISCUSS FURTHER, PLEASE CALL MUHAMMAD HANIF NOORANI

المزايا والخدمات

شرفة أو تراس
جاكوزي
ساونا
تدفئة مركزية
خدمات المصاعد
غرفة صلاة
منطقة لعب للأطفال
حديقة
مكان مخصص للشواء
+ 5 مزايا وخدمات

الموقع والأماكن القريبة

المؤسسات التعليمية
المطاعم
المستشفيات
المتنزهات

حاسبة التمويل العقاري

قم بحساب قيمة القسط الشهري لهذا العقار

السعر الإجمالي
درهم
فترة السداد
سنة
الدفعة الاولى
درهم
25%
نسبة الفائدة
%
درهم
2,004
القسط الشهري
إجمالي مبلغ القرضدرهم601,305
تفاصيل التمويل
الفائدةقيمة التمويل

البحث الشائع

اتصل بالوكيل لمزيد من المعلومات
الاسم*
البريد الإلكتروني*
رقم الهاتف*
نص الرسالة*