بيوت
شقق للبيع في أبوظبي
جزيرة ياس
شقق وترز أج
#76 - بيوت
Studio Apartment with an amazing Sea ViewStudio Apartment with an amazing Sea View
المخططات الطابقيةجديد
شاهد الفيديو
الخريطة
وترز أج، جزيرة ياس، أبوظبي
استوديو
1 حمام
458 قدم مربع

شقة في وترز أج جزيرة ياس 580000 درهم - 4699875

ONLY at Seniors Real Estate! You pay 20% initial payment and we change it under your name then remaining 80% on handover!
580,000 AED only

Apartment Details:
Studio
Bathroom
Built-in Wardrobe
Open Kitchen with Built-in Closet
Balcony

Facilities & Amenities:
Adult and Kiddie Swimming Pools
Poolside Lounges
Equipped Gym
Walking, Jogging & Cycling Paths
Basketball, Tennis & Squash Courts
Supermarkets
Medical Clinic
Nursery
Playground

Waters Edge is ideally situated on its own canal and 800 meter promenade, in the heart of Yas Island. From modern studios to spacious three bedroom apartments, every home brings you the best of Yas at affordable prices, with beautiful views over the canal and beyond.

We aim to elevate the real estate market in UAE by providing appropriate counseling through which guarantee you a profit in your investment.

For more details and inquiry please don't hesitate to contact us
Mobile Number:

Landline:

Email:
  • نوع العقارشقة
  • نوع العرضللبيع
  • الرقم المرجعيبيوت - #76
  • العقارقيد الإنشاء
  • التأثيثغير المفروشة
  • تاريخ الإضافةيوليو 23, 2020

المزايا والخدمات

مسبح
نظام تبريد مركزي
تدفئة مركزية
صالة رياضية أو نادي صحي
خدمات صيانة

الموقع والأماكن القريبة

الموقع
المؤسسات التعليمية
المطاعم
المستشفيات
المتنزهات

حاسبة التمويل العقاري

البحث الشائع

سينيورز للوساطة العقارية
وكيل العقار:Hamdan Ali Al Khoori
عرض جميع العقارات
اتصل بالوكيل لمزيد من المعلومات
الاسم*
البريد الإلكتروني*
رقم الهاتف*
نص الرسالة*