Good Price 3Br+maids Villa type TH-L Richmond ClusterGood Price 3Br+maids Villa type TH-L Richmond Cluster
10
الخريطة
درهم2,100,000
ريتشموند، داماك هيلز (أكويا من داماك)، دبي
3 غرف
4 حمامات
3,500 قدم مربع

التفاصيل

  • نوع العقارفیلا
  • السعر
    درهم2,100,000
  • غرف النوم3
  • الحمامات4
  • المساحة3,500 قدم مربع
  • نوع العرضللبيع
  • الموقعريتشموند، داماك هيلز (أكويا من داماك)، دبي
  • الرقم المرجعيبيوت - 444-Vl-S-0882

وصف العقار

THE PICTURES ARE FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSE ONLY !!!



Prime Wings Real Estate is happy to offer you a very nice villa in Akoya by Dmac, Richmond Cluster.

3Bedroom +maids
Type TH-L
Size Plot 3500sqft
Unfurnished
Big Kitchen
Back to back villa with street View
The Seller already paid 80% but he can still pay the remaining 20% once there is a serious buyer !!!

FOR SALE
2.1M

For more details,
Please call Bilal Kamal



Prime Wings Real Estate is a Dubai-based broker company concentrating on residential and commercial properties throughout Dubai. As one of Dubai is leading Real Estate Brokers, we provide a full range of services for all your real estate needs and strive to provide our clients the highest quality service and value for their real estate investments in Dubai. We have been an established company with an excellent track record for the best customer satisfaction. We have never compromised on the quality and the services provided to our customers. We believe in keeping our customers happy and providing them with the best customer service that we can offer. We have excellent staffs who can guide and assist you by keeping in constant touch with you until you finally meet your requirements. We are committed to giving the best possible service, which is why so much of the business is generated by personal recommendations from past clients. We deliver a personal service where the focus is on quality and a unique knowledge of the clients needs. We assist in every aspect of finding and securing suitable residential accommodation and commercial space together with all the formalities involved.

الموقع والأماكن القريبة

المؤسسات التعليمية
المطاعم
المستشفيات
المتنزهات

حاسبة التمويل العقاري

قم بحساب قيمة القسط الشهري لهذا العقار

السعر الإجمالي
درهم
فترة السداد
سنة
الدفعة الاولى
درهم
25%
نسبة الفائدة
%
درهم
7,667
القسط الشهري
إجمالي مبلغ القرضدرهم2,300,074
تفاصيل التمويل
الفائدةقيمة التمويل

البحث الشائع

اتصل بالوكيل لمزيد من المعلومات
الاسم*
البريد الإلكتروني*
رقم الهاتف*
نص الرسالة*