- Al Barsha
Villas for rent in Al Barsha
Locations in Al Barsha with Villas
- AED240,000YearlyAl Barsha South, Al Barsha, DubaiVilla6811,100 sqft
- AED200,000YearlyAl Barsha 1, Al Barsha, DubaiVilla443,400 sqft
4 Bed Villa with Sharing Facilities | Barsha First
- AED500,000YearlyAl Barsha, DubaiVilla68,066 sqft
6 Bedroom Luxury Villa in a Prime Location Near Al Barsha Mall
- AED350,000YearlyAl Barsha 2, Al Barsha, DubaiVilla669,800 sqft
Furnished I Own Pool I Garden I Vacant
- AED285,000YearlyAl Barsha 3, Al Barsha, DubaiVilla667,000 sqft
Elegant 6BR Villa For Rent | Al Barsha 3
- AED225,000YearlyAl Barsha 1, Al Barsha, DubaiVilla564,182 sqft
Exclusive - High Spec - Close to MOE
- AED250,000YearlyAl Barsha 1, Al Barsha, DubaiVilla554,730 sqft
Exclusive - Brand New - Central Location
- AED200,000YearlyAl Barsha 1, Al Barsha, DubaiVilla563,550 sqft
5 BEDROOM | MAIDS ROOM | COMPOUND VILLA 200K VERY CLOSE TO EMIRATES MALL
- AED160,000YearlyAl Barsha 1, Al Barsha, DubaiVilla444,300 sqft
Barsha 4 br with maid spacious villa for rent
- AED205,000YearlyAl Barsha 2, Al Barsha, DubaiVilla456,500 sqft
Very Spacious Single storey villa with Garden in Al Barsha 2
- AED235,000YearlyAl Barsha 2, Al Barsha, DubaiVilla4615,000 sqft
LUXURY villa 4bed+maid Al Barsha UNFURN
- AED290,000YearlyAl Barsha South, Al Barsha, DubaiVilla568,700 sqft
Luxurious Custom Built | 5 Bedroom Villa | Ready to Move in
- AED185,000YearlyAl Barsha South, Al Barsha, DubaiVilla459,200 sqft
Amazing 4 Bedroom Villa For Rent In Barsha South
- AED230,000YearlyAl Barsha South, Al Barsha, DubaiVilla555,520 sqft
Super Luxury Private VILLA With POOL. .
- AED190,000YearlyAl Barsha South, Al Barsha, DubaiVilla49,200 sqft
Spacious and Stunning!! 4BR + Maid, in Al Barsha
- AED190,000YearlyAl Barsha 1, Al Barsha, DubaiVilla443,554 sqft
0% Commission + 1 Month Rent Free! Limited Offer!
- AED160,000YearlyAl Barsha 1, Al Barsha, DubaiVilla453,700 sqft
AL Barsa1 Near Zahra Hospital 4bed compound villa rent 160k
- AED225,000YearlyAl Barsha 1, Al Barsha, DubaiVilla564,114 sqft
Open Plan Living - High Spec - Brand New
- AED140,000YearlyAl Barsha South, Al Barsha, DubaiVilla3412,000 sqft
Elegant, single storey 3BR with maid\'s room
- AED220,000YearlyAl Barsha 1, Al Barsha, DubaiVilla563,848 sqft
Brand New - Close to Schools - High Spec
- AED167,000YearlyAl Barsha South, Al Barsha, DubaiVilla556,000 sqft
Beautiful stone Villa with Large plot.
- AED180,000YearlyAl Barsha South, Al Barsha, DubaiVilla454,000 sqft
4BR+Maid | Newly Refurbished Villa| Garden| Barsha South
- AED110,000YearlyAl Barsha South, Al Barsha, DubaiVilla451,450 sqft
4 Bedroom Villa for Rent-JVC
- AED160,000YearlyAl Barsha 1, Al Barsha, DubaiVilla454,000 sqft
GATED COMMUNITY | 4 BEDROOM MAIDS ROOM | PRIVATE GARDEN 160K
Near Al Barsha
Why Rent a Villa in Al Barsha?
A recent residential community that has just been catalogued amid the properties in Dubai which are eyed for its luxurious lifestyle by expats and young families, Al Barsha is a master-planned community that strategically sits between the Sheikh Zayed Road and Emirates Road. Located in the West Dubai and South of Al Sufouh, the community of Al Barsha features an impressive collection of chic villas and mid-rise apartment towers that are elegantly classified within its sub-communities. Al Barsha 1, Al Barsha 2, Al Barsha 3 and Al Barsha South, just to name a few, are its sub-communities. Fostering a family-oriented, laid-back culture, the community was once a popular residential spot for young professionals who wanted to share the cost of a property in Al Barsha; however, now it has turned into a budding preserve for families who wish to reside in a calm and tranquil setting of villas afar from the tumults of the city life.
Types of Villas in Al Barsha
Flaunting a mix of architectural styles and designs, the villas for rent in Al Barsha range from simple 3-bedroom houses to luxury 6-bedroom units, thereby giving tenants the discretion to choose from a wide array of homes that best suits their likings and tastes. Portraying unique veneers with a distinctive set of interiors and décor, the villas for rent in Al Barsha come well-furnished with en-suite bedrooms, equipped kitchens, built-in wardrobes, lavish flooring, and the facilities of a maid’s quarter, laundry room and double-parking garage. Most of these villas for rent in Al Barsha feature lavish plot sizes that are often primed with a private swimming pool, garden area, outdoor seating area and a barbecue courtyard perfect for hosting family get-togethers.
Rental Price Trends for Villas in Al Barsha
Perfect for small to medium families who wish to reside in the heart of the city without having to break their budget, the villas in Al Barsha hit the mark for affordability as the rent per sq. ft. here is comparatively lower than other neighboring real estate developments, which includes Jumeirah Village Circle, Dubai Internet City, Al Quoz and Al Sufouh. The average price of renting a well-appointed 3-bedroom villa in Al Barsha will cost you somewhere around AED 160,000 per year. Whereas, the rents for a luxury 4-bedroom house in Al Barsha averages around AED 235,000 per year starting from as low as AED 120,000 per annum.
Lifestyle in Al Barsha
If you are the kind of a person who loves to host gatherings, a pool party or a barbecue in your courtyard, then Al Barsha should be your coveted corner. Featuring a quiet, easy-going and family-centered lifestyle, Al Barsha villas for rent are the perfect residential spot for people who don’t like being constricted by small places. The myriad of dining and retail options and ambient nightlife in the vicinity makes the Al Barsha community the most sought-after for renting or buying a property in. What's more, with the wonder, which is none other than Dubai Miracle Garden situated on the southern edge of Al Barsha, the tenants here can never miss to startle their visitors with a quick community excursion.
Reasons for Renting in Al Barsha
One of the leading reasons for renting property in Al Barsha is its affordability which has provoked a number of small families and young professionals who work in nearby communities to make a beeline for this affordable haven. Another reason is its convenient location where residents can enjoy easy access to exciting hotspots such Mall of the Emirates and the iconic Ski Dubai along with Palm Jumeirah, JLT and Dubai Marina. Also, with its in-house Al Barsha Mall, numerous schools, restaurants and hospitals in its vicinity together with a pond park, mosque and ingeniously landscaped walking, cycling and jogging tracks and not to mention the metro stations that makes commuting for young professionals much easier, the community has plunged itself into the limelight for many home-hunters.