For Sale:
Abu Dhabi Apartments
Al Raha Beach
Lamar Residence
Bayut - 103300-lQaJgQ
19
AED4,200,000
Lamar Residence, Al Raha Beach, Abu Dhabi
4 Beds
4 Baths
4,354 sqft

Duplex with Sea View | 1% ADM | No Commission

With its Breathtaking views and amazing location, Lamar residence offers the heavenly serenity and the luxurious lifestyle you need. You'll be accompanied with the natural light and southing views at every moment you spend at your home at Lamar Residence. This is the time you own a Free-Hold property at Al-Raha Beach.

The state-of-the-art layout of this apartment exploits every single foot of the area and puts it in the best use providing you with privacy as well as huge living area.

Note: Save yourself 3% of the price with this deal. Buying this apartment, you will not have to pay 2% commission, and you will only pay 1% ADM instead of 2% saving yourself a total of 3% of the original price.

Location & Amenities:
- Beach View
- Well served Community
-Gym
- Swimming Pool
- Kids Play Area
-Barbeque Area

Discover Glory Capital Lifestyles. Our real estate agency offers a diverse range of properties that cater to different needs and preferences of our clients, Including apartments, houses, commercial spaces, and more. We are committed to helping our clients find their ideal property that suits their unique lifestyle and budget.

Property Information

  • TypeApartment
  • PurposeFor Sale
  • Reference no.Bayut - 103300-lQaJgQ
  • CompletionReady
  • FurnishingUnfurnished
  • Average Rent
  • Added on28 March 2024

Features / Amenities

Balcony or Terrace
Parking Spaces: 2
Swimming Pool
Centrally Air-Conditioned
+ 11 more amenities

Trends

*These trends are calculated using a proprietary algorithm based on prices advertised on Bayut.**Popularity is based on searches conducted by users on Bayut over the last quarter.

Mortgage

Location & Nearby

Location
Schools
Restaurants
Hospitals
Parks

Recommended for you

4 Bedroom Flat for Sale in Al Raha Beach, Abu Dhabi - Zeina Edited5. jpg
Checked

AED4,300,000

45

3,426 sqft

Al Zeina Building B, Al Zeina, Al Raha Beach, Abu Dhabi

Mirage Capital Properties
4 Bedroom Flat for Sale in Al Raha Beach, Abu Dhabi - WhatsApp Image 2023-11-05 at 7.51. 34 PM (7). jpeg

AED4,200,000

45

3,800 sqft

Al Naseem Residence C, Al Naseem, Al Bandar, Al Raha Beach, Abu Dhabi

Rose Island Real Estate
3 Bedroom Apartment for Sale in Al Raha Beach, Abu Dhabi - WhatsApp Image 2024-01-22 at 6.53. 18 PM. jpeg

AED4,000,000

34

2,960 sqft

Al Hadeel, Al Raha Beach, Abu Dhabi

Rose Island Real Estate