For Sale:
Dubai Apartments
Dubai Sports City
Golf Vista Heights
Bayut - 103188-GVH04
Two Bedroom-08. jpg
AED1,350,000
Golf Vista Heights, Dubai Sports City, Dubai
2 Beds
3 Baths
1,305 sqft

Unbeatable Offer | Prime Located Property | Golf Course View

WORLD ONE REAL ESTATE OFFERS YOU NEAR PROPERTY IN FURJAN LOCATION.


Wake up each morning to stunning golf course views that create a peaceful start to your day. Enjoy the luxury of private terraces that offer beautiful vistas of the lush golf course, providing a personal haven of comfort.
Located in the tranquil enclave of Dubai Sports City, overlooking Victory Heights and the Golf Course, this residential haven offers a harmonious blend of tranquility and comfort. It serves as a gateway to stunning golf views and provides a luxurious retreat that goes beyond conventional living.
Golf Vista Heights is an architectural masterpiece There are 209 units available in 14 floors, including studios, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 3-bedroom apartments. It features a variety of apartment types, each showcasing modern elegance and opulence.


Key Highlights

  • Choose from studios, 1, 2, and 3-bedroom apartments, totaling 209 units, to suit different preferences.
  • 60% of the units provide stunning views of Victory Heights and the Golf Course, while the remaining 40% overlook the building amenities and the community.
  • Conveniently situated on Mohammad Bin Zayed Road, residents have easy access to Al Khail Road and Hessa Street.
  • equipped with advanced smart lock technology that can be easily accessed with a touch or through a mobile app.
  • The floor plans have been carefully designed to prioritize functionality, style, and comfort, ensuring a personalized living experience.
  • Residents can also enjoy a wide range of amenities, such as a gym, pool, park, BBQ areas, restaurants, cycling track, jogging paths, and ample parking space.

FOR MORE DETAILS CONTACT

Property Information

  • TypeApartment
  • PurposeFor Sale
  • Reference no.Bayut - 103188-GVH04
  • CompletionOff-Plan
  • Added on12 January 2024

Features / Amenities

Furnished
Balcony or Terrace
Shared Kitchen
Swimming Pool
+ 36 more amenities

Trends

*These trends are calculated using a proprietary algorithm based on prices advertised on Bayut.**Popularity is based on searches conducted by users on Bayut over the last quarter.

Mortgage

Location & Nearby

Location
Schools
Restaurants
Hospitals
Parks

Recommended for you

2 Bedroom Apartment for Sale in Dubai Sports City, Dubai - FULL CANAL VIEW | ELEGANT 2BR | HIGH FLOOR
Checked
History

AED1,300,000

23

1,212 sqft

Hera Tower, Dubai Sports City, Dubai

Reap Real Estate
2 Bedroom Flat for Sale in Dubai Sports City, Dubai - WhatsApp Image 2024-03-16 at 14.22. 56_56915e02. jpg
Checked
History

AED1,300,000

23

1,371 sqft

The Medalist, Dubai Sports City, Dubai

Foot Print Real Estate
2 Bedroom Flat for Sale in Dubai Sports City, Dubai - FreeImageKit. com_800x600_image (52). jpeg
Checked
History

AED1,300,000

23

1,371 sqft

The Medalist, Dubai Sports City, Dubai

A F Y Realty & Development