Bayut
Apartments for Sale in Dubai
Dubai Festival City
Marsa Plaza Apartments
Bayut - BM-FC-DV-2B
Creek & City View | 4% DLD fee waiver | 5 year payment plan | No Commission
Marsa Plaza, Dubai Festival City, Dubai
2 Beds
3 Baths
1,719 sqft

Creek & City View | 4% DLD fee waiver | 5 year payment plan | No Commission

Nvest real estate brokers is pleased to bring you this exclusive apartment in the heart of Dubai Festival City with 5 year payment plan with 4% DLD registration fees and commission waived off.

Pay 25% + Administration fee (Oqood) and remaining 75% in 5 year payment plan.

Apartment Highlights:
- Spacious living space with attached washroom in all bedrooms.
- Spacious foyer space with seperate guest washroom.
- View of Dubai city from both bedroom.
- Beauitful open space in living room with view of Dubai Creek.
- Open view of Dubai skyline.

Property Highlights:
- Swimming pool
- Kids play area
- Beauty salon for men and women
- Close proximity to restaurants and cafes.
- Basement parking for residents.
- Ample guest parking.
- Convenience store.
- Rent a car.
- 24/7 security.

Prime Location:
- International schools 8 minute drive away.
- Dubai Festival City mall 3 minute drive away.
- 5-star hotel 3 minute drive away.
- International airport 7 minute drive away.

About Nvest


We are an experience based real estate agency and assist value-seeking developers, landlord,
investors and tenants to achieve superior result by offering them guidance which is
based on integrity and market fundamentals.


In Nvest, all our sales, managers are with 5 year+ sales/leasing working experiences and most of
them are used to be the top sales in the community where they were working.


In the next 5 years, Nvest strives to become top 50 real estate companies in the UAE and we
are ready to make our name to be the most favorite one in the market. We will achieve this
target by treating our staffs, landlords, and customers with uncompromising integrity.
  • TypeApartment
  • PurposeFor Sale
  • Reference no.Bayut - BM-FC-DV-2B
  • CompletionReady
  • FurnishingUnfurnished
  • Rental yieldNew
  • Added onSeptember 8, 2021

Features / Amenities

Balcony or Terrace
Parking Spaces
Swimming Pool
Jacuzzi
Sauna
Steam Room
Centrally Air-Conditioned
Lobby in Building
Service Elevators
+ 14 more amenities

Location & Nearby

Location
Schools
Restaurants
Hospitals
Parks

Mortgage

Trends