Bayut
Apartments for Sale in Dubai
Downtown Dubai
Bellevue Towers Apartments
Bayut - 770-Ap-S-0223
Pay 20% and Move In in November 2020Pay 20% and Move In in November 2020
Map
Bellevue Towers, Downtown Dubai, Dubai
2 Beds
3 Baths
2,131 sqft

Pay 20% and Move In in November 2020, 80% within 6 years, 100% DLD Registration FREE

Free DLD 4% registration fee Limited offer

Ready to Move in November 2020
Pay 20% and move in, Remaining 80% you will pay within 6 years
This is perfect option for second home or for investors.

Located in the heart of the prestigious Burj Khalifa District, the two Bellevue Dubai Towers perfectly encapsulate modern urban living and offer luxury apartments in Dubai for sale in Downtown Dubais bustling Business Bay. 1, 2 and 3-bedroom luxury apartments, lofts and penthouses in Dubai bring new definition to contemporary architecture. The bespoke, sustainable design of the towers is complemented by interiors that offer high quality finishes and a meticulous attention to detail in every residence. Stunning glass facades provide views of vibrant Downtown Dubai and Business Bay and drive home the sense of being at the center of a modern, pulsing city.

The exceptional community facilities are perfectly aligned to the sleek, luxury apartments and stylish design evidenced throughout the Towers, and include a fully-equipped gym and sleek infinity pool.

The superb location of Bellevue Towers Business Bay apartments gives residents unrivaled access to many of Dubais most impressive facilities. The Dubai Mall and Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard are within walking distance and offer first-class retail, entertainment and dining experiences. Sheikh Zayed Road and Al Khail Road are easily accessible and The Dubai Mall and Business Bay metro stations are just a short distance away, providing residents with a complement of convenient transport links.

Experience luxury living at the Bellevue Towers by Dubai Properties, the first on the list of real estate developers in Dubai.

We have several options in different locations in Dubai as well. For all types of properties like residential, commercial, warehouses, lands, towers, buildings, hotels, bulk deals, floors available for sale and rent in all areas across UAE. Let us work on your property by listing with us and help us serve your property needs. In case of any requirements like buying, selling, leasing properties please, contact us.
  • TypeApartment
  • PurposeFor Sale
  • Reference no.Bayut - 770-Ap-S-0223
  • CompletionOff-Plan
  • FurnishingUnfurnished

Location & Nearby

Location
Schools
Restaurants
Hospitals
Parks

Mortgage

Calculate and view the monthly mortgage on this apartment

Total Price
AED
Loan Period
Years
Down Payment
AED
25%
Interest Rate
%
AED
8,379
per month
TOTAL LOAN AMOUNTAED2,513,652
Payment Breakdown
InterestPrincipal

Trends