Bayut
Apartments for Sale in Dubai
Mudon
Mudon Views Apartments
Bayut - 1035-Ap-S-8077
Mudon Views, Mudon, Dubai
2 Beds
3 Baths
965 sqft

Pay only 10% for Handover | Ready to Move | amazing 2 Bed Apartment

PATRIOT REAL ESTATE OFFERS YOU VERY STUNNING OFFER IN MUDON VIEWS.

Pay 10% and take handover, remaining 90% in 6 years,In ready to move Building in Mudon Views in Mudon community with 4% DLD waiver

Features Details: 
  • Barbeque Area
  • Day Care Center
  • Kids Play Area
  • Lawn or Garden
  • Cafeteria or Canteen
  • First Aid Medical Center
  • Gym or Health Club
  • Sauna
  • Swimming Pool
  • Facilities for Disabled
  • Balcony or Terrace
  • Lobby in Building
  • Service Elevators
  • Prayer Room
  • Reception/Waiting Room
  • Security Staff
  • CCTV Security
  • 24 Hours Concierge
  • Broadband Internet
  • Satellite/Cable TV
  • Intercom
  • Centrally Air-Conditioned
  • Central Heating
  • Electricity Backup
  • Waste Disposal
  • Maintenance Staff
  • Allowed

APARTMENTS READY

2 Bedroom - 965 SQFT - AED 1.150 MIL
2 Bedroom Duplex - 1766 SQFT - AED 1.537 MIL
3 Bedroom - 1485 SQFT - AED 1.790 MIL


For More Information Contact Hajar


Patriot Real Estate
Office 1401, Damac Executive Heights, Barsha Heights, Dubai
Office phone no:

Office fax no:

Primary email:

www. patriot. ae
Company Profile: We handle commercial, residential and investment property in and around Dubai, with an emphasis on the City Fringe and Tech City markets. We are doing what is best for our clients and making sure the vast range of advice we offer enhances their future prosperity. Our team is extremely and proudly approachable. Wherever it is you want to live or work, we welcome the chance to talk to you.
  • TypeApartment
  • PurposeFor Sale
  • Reference no.Bayut - 1035-Ap-S-8077
  • CompletionReady
  • FurnishingUnfurnished
  • Added onOctober 4, 2020

Features / Amenities

Balcony or Terrace
Sauna
Electricity Backup
Central Heating
Lobby in Building
Service Elevators
Prayer Room
Reception/Waiting Room
Facilities for Disabled
+ 9 more amenities

Location & Nearby

Location
Schools
Restaurants
Hospitals
Parks

Mortgage

Trends

Hajar Jdaa
Listing by Hajar Jdaa0 reviews·Write a review
Patriot Real Estate
RERA# 17286Permit# 1465323078
Patriot Real Estate
View all properties
Contact Agent for more information.
Name*
Email*
Phone*
Message*