Bayut
Apartments for Sale in Abu Dhabi
Yas Island
Water's Edge Apartments
Bayut - 291-Ap-S-19511
Yas Island Waters Edge with 10 I 90 Payment PlanYas Island Waters Edge with 10 I 90 Payment Plan
Floor plansNew
Map
Water's Edge, Yas Island, Abu Dhabi
1 Bed
1 Bath
680 sqft

Magnificent Apartments on the Canal | Luxurious finish

DESCRIPTIONAUTUMN SPECIAL OFFER:
PAYMENT PLAN OF 10% DOWN PAYMENT, AND COMPLETE 90% ON HANDOVER
2 YEARS FREE SERVICE CHARGES
2% ADM FEE WAIVER
ZERO AGENCY FEE

PROPERTY DETAILS:
STUDIOS, ONE, TWO AND THREE BEDS APARTMENTS
SIZES: 441 SQUARE FEET TO 1,655 SQUARE FEET
CANAL VIEWS
PAY 10% NOW, AND REMAINING 90% ON HANDOVER
EXPECTED HANDOVER: OCTOBER 2021

From modern studios to spacious three beds apartments, every home brings you the best of Yas at affordable prices, with beautiful views over the canal and beyond.
The destination will feature landscaped gardens, fully equipped gyms, pools and a jogging track. Residents can also enjoy a waterfront
boardwalk lined with cafes, restaurants and shops. All of the waterfront apartments are designed around private courtyards with pools. Just steps away is Yas Park, where residents can find the perfect shaded spot for picnics and barbecues.
The community has a 2,500 sqm boardwalk across the canal hence taking care of a healthy lifestyle.

FOR MORE INFO, AND TO DISCUSS FURTHER, PLEASE CALL MUHAMMAD HANIF NOORANI


  • Barbeque Area
  • Day Care Center
  • Kids Play Area
  • Lawn or Garden
  • Cafeteria or Canteen
  • Gym or Health Club
  • Jacuzzi
  • Sauna
  • Steam Room
  • Swimming Pool
  • Laundry Room
  • Laundry Facility
  • Shared Kitchen
  • Balcony or Terrace
  • Lobby in Building
  • Service Elevators
  • Prayer Room
  • Reception/Waiting Room
  • Conference Room
  • Security Staff
  • CCTV Security
  • Freehold
  • Broadband Internet
  • Satellite/Cable TV
  • Intercom
  • Double Glazed Windows
  • Centrally Air-Conditioned
  • Central Heating
  • Storage Areas
  • Waste Disposal
  • Maintenance Staff
  • Cleaning Services
  • Flooring (Tiles)
  • Pet Policy (Allowed)
Next Level Real Estate provides incredible solutions to property related concerns. If you are looking to sale or rent, our ideal property related services will give you all the answers to your problems. Our up to the minute skills, marketing experience and dedicated team make maximum efforts to let your property be known to all. We understand the worth of connection between people and their properties. This propels us to go the extra mile and provide highly suitable places with sufficient security for our valued clients.



We value our clients and therefore leave no stone unturned in providing them the right properties. Working with us, allows our clients to sit back and relax while we do all the work to make this process hassle free.


Next Level Real Estate provides incredible solutions to property related concerns. If you are looking to sale or rent, our ideal property related services will give you all the answers to your problems.
  • TypeApartment
  • PurposeFor Sale
  • Reference no.Bayut - 291-Ap-S-19511
  • CompletionOff-Plan
  • FurnishingUnfurnished
  • Added onSeptember 13, 2020

Features / Amenities

Balcony or Terrace
Jacuzzi
Sauna
Steam Room
Central Heating
Lobby in Building
Service Elevators
Prayer Room
Day Care Center
+ 11 more amenities

Location & Nearby

Location
Schools
Restaurants
Hospitals
Parks

Mortgage

Trends

Hanif Noorani
Listing by Hanif Noorani0 reviews·Write a review
Next Level Real Estate
RERA# 12550Permit# 0000000
Next Level Real Estate
View all properties
Contact Agent for more information.
Name*
Email*
Phone*
Message*