Bayut
Apartments for Sale in Abu Dhabi
Yas Island
Water's Edge Apartments
Bayut - #77
1BR apartment with Balcony and Great View
on October 17, 2021
Water's Edge, Yas Island, Abu Dhabi
1 Bed
2 Baths
699 sqft

Ready to move in! Corner 1BR Apartment!

ONLY at Seniors Real Estate! Pay 20% initial payment and we change it under your name then remaining 80% on handover!


Details:
Bedrooms with Bathroom
Open Plan Living and Dining
Kitchen
Built-in Wardrobes
Balcony
Sea world View


Facilities & Amenities:
Swimming Pools
Poolside Lounges
Gymnasium
Walking, Jogging and Cycling Paths
Basketball, Tennis and Squash Courts
Supermarket
Nursery
Playground


Waters Edge is ideally situated on its own canal and 800m promenade, in the heart of Yas Island. From modern studios to spacious three bedroom apartments, every home brings you the best of Yas at affordable prices, with beautiful views over the canal and beyond.


Waters Edge is an upcoming community in Yas Island, a neighborhood known for its celebrations. The area celebrates many events such as Chinese New Year, Halloween, Earth Hour and more


For more details and inquiry please don't hesitate to contact us
Mobile Number:

Landline:

Email:
  • TypeApartment
  • PurposeFor Sale
  • Reference no.Bayut - #77
  • CompletionReady
  • FurnishingUnfurnished
  • onTruCheckTMon
    October 17, 2021
  • Rental yieldNew
  • Added onJuly 23, 2020

Features / Amenities

Swimming Pool
Centrally Air-Conditioned
Central Heating
Gym or Health Club
Waste Disposal
Security Staff

Location & Nearby

Location
Schools
Restaurants
Hospitals
Parks

Mortgage

Trends

Seniors Real Estate
Agent:Hamdan Ali Al Khoori
View all properties
Contact Agent for more information.
Name*
Email*
Phone*
Message*