Best Investment! Pay 20% and Move In Now to Lavish 3BR Duplex Townhouse in Mirdif Hills | 80% in 5 Yrs Post HandoverBest Investment! Pay 20% and Move In Now to Lavish 3BR Duplex Townhouse in Mirdif Hills | 80% in 5 Yrs Post Handover
14
Map

Best Investment! Pay 20% and Move In Now to Upscale 3BR Duplex Townhouse in Mirdif Hills | 80% in 5 Yrs Post Handover

AED3,213,985
Janayen Avenue, Mirdif Hills, Mirdif, Dubai
3 Beds
3 Baths
2,565 sqft

Overview

  • TypeTownhouse
  • Price
    AED3,213,985
  • Bedroom(s)3
  • Bath(s)3
  • Area2,565 sqft
  • PurposeFor Sale
  • LocationJanayen Avenue, Mirdif Hills, Mirdif, Dubai
  • Ref. No:Bayut - 462-Th-S-1562

Description

Perfect Investment! Pay Only 20% and Move-In Now to Alluring 3BR Duplex Townhouse in Mirdif Hills | Pay 80% in 5 Yrs Post Handover


Amazing Apartment in Mirdif Hills
With splendid views of the Community
World-class amenities and facilities
On Affordable Price
Very Attractive Payment plan
Just pay only 20% and take keys of the apartment then Remaining pay 80%in Five-year post-handover payment plan

Starting Price: AED 3,213,985
Size: From 2565

About the Project:
Janayen Avenue is a unique residential project by Dubai Investments Real Estate Company located in the Mirdif Hills development. The concept of these residences are vertical villas inspired to bring the benefits of both highrise and traditional house living. This idea came from the theory of French architect Le Corbusier who has the vision to create better-living spaces in populated cities. The premium apartments in the Mirdif Hills location are available in one, two and three-bedroom apartments and four-bedroom duplexes.

AMENITIES
Nurseries
Hotel
Retail outlets
Restaurants and coffee shops
Multi-purpose hall/Community Centre
Covered parking
Gymnasium
Recreational facilities
Kidsplay area
24-hour security and maintenance


For more information:
Visit the Website:https://dxboffplan. com/properties/janayen-avenue-mirdif-hills/
Or Call or send SMS / WhatsApp message to:
Phone number:

Location & Nearby

Schools
Restaurants
Hospitals
Parks

Mortgage

Calculate and view the monthly mortgage on this townhouse

Total Price
AED
Loan Period
Years
Down Payment
AED
25%
Interest Rate
%
AED
11,734
per month
TOTAL LOAN AMOUNTAED3,520,192
Payment Breakdown
InterestPrincipal

Trends

Contact Agent for more information.
Name*
Email*
Phone*
Message*