5 Bed Furnished VD1 Free Service Charges & Payment Plan

DAMAC Villas by Paramount Hotels and Resorts, DAMAC Hills (Akoya by DAMAC), Dubai
5 Bed Furnished VD1 Free Service Charges & Payment Plan5 Bed Furnished VD1 Free Service Charges & Payment Plan
10
Map
AED7,490,000
5 Beds
6 Baths
5,500 sqft

Overview

Details

  • TypeVilla
  • PriceAED   7,490,000
  • Bedroom(s)5
  • Bath(s)6
  • Area5,500 sqft
  • PurposeFor Sale
  • LocationDAMAC Villas by Paramount Hotels and Resorts, DAMAC Hills (Akoya by DAMAC), Dubai
  • Ref. No:Bayut - 912-Vl-S-0045

Description

Damac Properties has launched one of the most prestigious properties with a 30 Months Post Handover Payment Plan.

Move In and Book Now with only 20%, take key in hand, move in, and pay the remaining 80% in 30 months

Type VD - 1 by Damac in Damac Hills with FULL GOLF VIEW
Fully furnished Villa with 5 bedrooms
Plot Area = 7,020 Square Feet
Built-Up-Area = 5,500 Square Feet
Free Service Charges for 10 years & 4% Discount in Dubai Land Department Transfer Fees
18 Hole Golf Course, future host to championships, Trump International

Facilities in the Prestigious Community:

Training academy with hi-tech equipment and pro-shop
Trump branded and managed clubhouse with restaurants, pool and gymnasium
Supermarkets, pharmacies, laundries and banks
World-class shopping, dining and entertainment
Little Village Childrens Play Area planned
Outdoor Skyview Cinema
The Arena a seasonal multipurpose area
Schools and nurseries

Sufyan Amin is a professional when it comes to handling his clients in the real estate industry. Leading in Villas, Apartments and always interested in sharing an investment with clients. Focusing in Off-Plan projects with Emaar, Dubai Properties and Binghatti, and ready projects such as The Villa, Motor City, Dubai land. Sufyan focuses on motivating fellow agents to share work with him for faster and efficient results leading a high volume of client satisfaction. Leading by example for the past 4 years he has closed transactions across multiple developers and built a renowned reputation that has led to generating continuous referrals. Bachelor's in Finance, Canadian nationality and world wide traveling has added a diversified portfolio and personal strengths to his property consultation. In his spare time he is involved in professional cricket leagues across Dubai and is passionate to explore new markets and new places.

                           For an appointment call now at
or email



Amenities

  • Features
    • Centrally Air-Conditioned
    • Parking Spaces
  • Building
    • Balcony or Terrace
  • Health and Fitness
    • Gym or Health Club
  • Cleaning and Maintenance
    • Maintenance Staff
  • Business and Security
    • Security Staff
    • CCTV Security
  • Miscellaneous
    • Freehold

Location & Nearby

Schools
Restaurants
Hospitals
Parks

Mortgage

Calculate and view the monthly mortgage on this villa

Total Price
AED
Loan Period
Years
Down Payment
%
AED
Interest Rate
%
Monthly PaymentAED27,345
Total Payable over 25 YearsAED8,203,597
Payment Breakdown
InterestPrincipal

Floor Plans

  • 5 Bed Furnished VD1 Free Service Charges & Payment Plan
    5 Bed Furnished VD1 Free Service Charges & Payment Plan

Trends

RERA# 16473Permit# 20012
Agent:Sufyan Amin
View all our properties
Contact Agent for more information.
Name*
Email*
Phone*
Message*